Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Maybe just me but I enjoyed Dungeons and Gremlins. Kind of a nice break from all the college drama. I did, however, played it all in one go instead of waiting for the updates. So the overall experience for me was better.

Reactions: mpa71
D

Deleted member 2479505

Is there any any Android port??
If none then can this game play via joiplay app??

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I forgot who first stated it but I really like the theory of Lynette having been friends with Jill's older sister. It'd be nice way to further strengthening MC and Jill's relationship if true.
Anything that stops the damn incest theories popping up they seem to be appearing on here a lot more than what they used to I wonder why :FacePalm:perhaps she even knew Jill's parents? and was friends with them any kind of connection that doesn't involve being related would be pretty cool.
Is there any any Android port??
If none then can this game play via joiplay app??
Pretty much no You should give this link a read.
https://f95zone.to/members/the66.9060/page-5#profile-post-27580

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Anything that stops the damn incest theories popping up they seem to be appearing on here a lot more than what they used to I wonder why :FacePalm:perhaps she even knew Jill's parents? and was friends with them any kind of connection that doesn't involve being related would be pretty cool.
Actually the friend of Mc's mother is Jade

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
One thing is certain...James is going to play a part in future episodes, alive or dead. I personally think he is alive and will return to come in between MC and Bella. That obstacle will have to be overcome at some point if MC is to continue with a Bella path. MC's actions (game choices) will determine if Bella chooses to accept James back into her life or give up on him and accept MC instead. I also think Bella can either go down a dark path or be saved from it, again, depending on the choices you made throughout the story.
Originally I thought that maybe he died in active duty or went MIA, and Bella sorta was in the spot where she kinda blaimed him for it, and maybe flips in between believing he's alive and trying to except his possible death.

And she's sorta trapped in this Limbo where she can't truly move on because he hasn't been confirmed dead.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For real, episode 6 ruined Dungeons and Gremlins for me.
Well, it was already ruined by simple virtue of being in the game in the game in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

I feel that it was the perfect counterpoint to all the drama and a much needed diversion to relieve the ongoing tension.
Pointless waste of time and resources when we already had the "much needed diversion" in Ep 5 with the MC humping his way through the Prep party with several HOTs. At least those were real sex scenes in terms of the them happening in the actual BaDIK world, but these DnG scenes were nothing but fantasy and took up the lion's share of scenes in this update (10 out of the 19 scenes).

With so many lingering questions, plot threads, etc, we could have had something else to move these along or address more important issues. For example, instead of this DnG game, we could have had the group of 4 (MC, Jill, Josy, Maya) leave the library together and see all those Cathy posters up on the walls which the MC decides to take down with the help of the girls. Cathy walks by and see this, then when they're all done she comes over to thank the MC and asks to speak with him in private. This could have led to her and the MC having a good heart-to-heart about the situation and the resolution with Rusty, which would then lead to a sex scene on the non-M&J path. Then afterwards he could bump into Jade which could lead to him apologising for standing her up if he agreed to meet her and possibly lead to a sex scene, but if he already had sex with her then it would be much like the scene we got in the episode.

Something like this would have been better than because at least it would actual ramifications/impact for certain relationships and plot lines, unlike the DnG game which did nothing to affect either of these.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Pretty much no You should give this link a read.
https://f95zone.to/members/the66.9060/page-5#profile-post-27580

it seems to me that many theories tend to make the universe of BADIK terribly small, as if it were all enclosed in an apartment building.

the great coincidence of Maya and Josy was needed for a twist, but would the others help?

already now, for example, probably Vinny falls into Quinn's problems, but for us, as players, whether it was Vinny or a new character what changed? we don't know him, we had no interactions with him, the shock and surprise will make sense to Rusty and Tommy, but not to us

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, it was already ruined by simple virtue of being in the game in the game in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

Pointless waste of time and resources when we already had the "much needed diversion" in Ep 5 with the MC humping his way through the Prep party with several HOTs. At least those were real sex scenes in terms of the them happening in the actual BaDIK world, but these DnG scenes were nothing but fantasy and took up the lion's share of scenes in this update (10 out of the 19 scenes).

With so many lingering questions, plot threads, etc, we could have had something else to move these along or address more important issues. For example, instead of this DnG game, we could have had the group of 4 (MC, Jill, Josy, Maya) leave the library together and see all those Cathy posters up on the walls which the MC decides to take down with the help of the girls. Cathy walks by and see this, then when they're all done she comes over to thank the MC and asks to speak with him in private. This could have led to her and the MC having a good heart-to-heart about the situation and the resolution with Rusty, which would then lead to a sex scene on the non-M&J path. Then afterwards he could bump into Jade which could lead to him apologising for standing her up if he agreed to meet her and possibly lead to a sex scene, but if he already had sex with her then it would be much like the scene we got in the episode.

Something like this would have been better than because at least it would actual ramifications/impact for certain relationships and plot lines, unlike the DnG game which did nothing to affect either of these.

in my opinion this impression of lost time was then increased by the fact that in the sixth episode (which is full of events) some theoretically important events were burned without pathos, as if they were bills to pay.

then I agree with you, that at least for those who have deepened the relationship with Cathy, but in reality it would have gone for all the players, there has been no involvement of MC in her affairs.

and there have been several occasions.

besides your guess, imagine if MC stopped to talk to her in the bar. this would also have created tension with Jade.

but no, MC doesn't care about Cathy's current problems, he got the penalty discount for Rusty and he doesn't care about the rest, either Mc CHICK, DIK or other

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope not, I would not like to see my girl shaking her ass and tits for others
it wouldn't make much sense at the moment

Josy doesn't need the money, and even if she did it for Maya (besides being realistically too late to earn enough money to cover the tuition), she would have to do it in secret, so with the pink rose frequented by the DIKs (with Tommy .. .)

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Actually the friend of Mc's mother is Jade
I thought about that theory for a long time, but there are several arguments against it.

If Jade was Lynnette's friend it seem's reasonable that she would have met Neil and that she would have known about Lynnette's baby and her eventual death. Unlike us, Jade would know the MC's surname. Given that and his strong resemblance to Neil she would be sure to put two and two together and figure out that the MC was her friend's son. Is that really the student that Jade would decide to have a fling with?

Then again, just writing this out it occurred to me that given some of DPC's badly constructed plot's we may be in for a scene where a shocked Jade realizes who her lover actually is.

Reactions: imzahai

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

I'm starting to wonder if DPC is running out of story? If you think about it the stage is set for resolving all of the storyline's in the game in just a couple of more episodes. If DPC has pitched a three season game to Steam, or he wants to milk the Patreon for a couple of more years, he needs to slow the story down.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes