RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, Sage is definitely obsessed with Chad's cheating but she seems an overall cool girl and I don't think she would agree with Quinn's actions so hopefully Maya won't end in too much trouble if she asks her for help...maybe.
MC doesn't need to deal with Quinn.

Sage will put Quinn in her place when she finds out what she has been doing behind her back. I cant imagine she is ok with that stuff.
The feeling i get from Sage is that she doesn't give a shit about things that don't directly affects her. I wouldn't be surprised at all if later we found out that she already knew about Quinn's drug/sex bussiness using the frat house. :unsure:

ps: Chad must have bought all the dildos in bulk from Bad Dragon...:LOL:

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The feeling i get from Sage is that she doesn't give a shit about things that don't directly affects her. I would be surprised at all if later we found out that she already knew about Quinn's drug/sex bussiness using the frat house. :unsure:
Yeah, she's not stupid, and has probably found out about it already. What would be interesting is if she's a silent partner, where she remains the face while Quinn is doing the business end of it all.

Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, she's not stupid, and has probably found out about it already. What would be interesting is if she's a silent partner, where she remains the face while Quinn is doing the business end of it all.
That would be interesting, maybe that's why Sage is still prez, she found out and blackmailed Quinn?

Reactions: vir_cotto

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
That would be interesting, maybe that's why Sage is still prez, she found out and blackmailed Quinn?
Maybe, or there wasn't any blackmailing at all and they came up with it together, where Sage agreed to smooth things over and keep everything hidden, sort of allow for the HOTS to come off in a better light to those who don't know what's going on, but when doing business, she hands them over to Quinn.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
The feeling i get from Sage is that she doesn't give a shit about things that don't directly affects her. I would be surprised at all if later we found out that she already knew about Quinn's drug/sex bussiness using the frat house. :unsure:

ps: Chad must have bought all the dildos in bulk from Bad Dragon...:LOL:
From that dialogue with the MC after he trained her it seems that she really believes in all this sorority stuff ("the HOTs are sisters, we don't turn against each other") so I'm pretty sure that she doesn't know what Quinn is doing (probably to obsessed with Chad to notice it).

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was he supposed to see all that coming? Quinn has her ways and is very clever but after all, that's went down I'm pretty sure the MC wont be falling for any more of Quinns tricks
She didn't use any tricks.

She was quite clear.

"Maya, he's still a pledge go find a real DIK", no tricks involved just zero fucks given.

So far the MC is the joke of the campus. He's got a lot of character growth to go before anybody takes him seriously. Sure, Quinn may like him but she isn't going to let him stop her putting Maya on the menu. He's going to need Sage for that, he aint ready to take Quinn on, not by a long shot.

I'm not saying that as a Quinn fan i'm saying that as someone that has played through and seen pretty much everyone look at the guy like he's a bit of a joke.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe, or there wasn't any blackmailing at all and they came up with it together, where Sage agreed to smooth things over and keep everything hidden, sort of allow for the PINKS to come off in a better light to those who don't know what's going on, but when doing business, she hands them over to Quinn.
But wouldn't it be crazy if sage was running it all? you said it best i think "never trust the redhead" lol
And also the Quinn fans would cry if she was just a puppet for sage

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
MC doesn't need to deal with Quinn.

Sage will put Quinn in her place when she finds out what she has been doing behind her back. I cant imagine she is ok with that stuff.
Can you imagine it matters what Sage is OK with at this point?
Every girl in sorority we`ve seen so far is on Quinn`s side
I`m not sure what Sage could do,call the cops?

The decision is ultimately Maya`s not MC`s

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
She didn't use any tricks.

She was quite clear.

"Maya, he's still a pledge go find a real DIK", no tricks involved just zero fucks given.

So far the MC is the joke of the campus. He's got a lot of character growth to go before anybody takes him seriously. Sure, Quinn may like him but she isn't going to let him stop her putting Maya on the menu. He's going to need Sage for that, he aint ready to take Quinn on, not by a long shot.

I'm not saying that as a Quinn fan i'm saying that as someone that has played through and seen pretty much everyone look at the guy like he's a bit of a joke.
I agree with you for the most part, but dont forget that MC went full Cobra Kai and beat the shit out of what 4 jocks? he can be usefull to Quinn, he can protect Maya by making a deal with Quinn, protecting her girls of crazy customers or something like that

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
From that dialogue with the MC after he trained her it seems that she really believes in all this sorority stuff ("the HOTs are sisters, we don't turn against each other") so I'm pretty sure that she doesn't know what Quinn is doing (probably to obsessed with Chad to notice it).
There is no way she knows, they (Quinn/Sage) both like to be in control. No way Sage would let Quinn have that much control of what is going on with the HOT's. Quinn is just more manipulative and corrupt than Sage is, so she does that stuff behind Sage's back while Sage is trying to figure out Chad.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Quinn made another HOT seduce Chad specifically to distract Sage.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
But wouldn't it be crazy if sage was running it all? you said it best i think "never trust the redhead" lol
And also the Quinn fans would cry if she was just a puppet for sage
True, and this is DrPinkCake, the dude who created a game we were all enjoying, everything was going fine, then suddenly out of the blue, burns down mcs home only to kill off one of the main LIs, then next chapter, find out a girl that we thought was decent is a psycho killer yandere whose been following you since the beginning. This could very well be a path the game takes. Hell, Jill could be the one actually running things due to her being from a wealthy family and probably knows how to run an business better than any of the other girls (and this is coming from a Jill fan).

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
True, and this is DrPinkCake, the dude who created a game we were all enjoying, everything was going fine, then suddenly out of the blue, burns down mcs home only to kill off one of the main LIs, then next chapter, find out a girl that we thought was decent is a psycho killer yandere whose been following you since the beginning. This could very well be a path the game takes. Hell, Jill could be the one actually running things due to her being from a wealthy family and probably knows how to run an business better than any of the other girls (and this is coming from a Jill fan).
I think we're onto something my friend :LOL:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You're all forgetting one thing - Quinn's business is going for years - one year at least.

So, no - nobody is so clueless that wouldn't notice something. Sage knows about that. Maybe she doesn't want dirt on her hands or maybe she's doing the same thing Rusty is doing at DIKs - that doesn't matter.

I'm afraid that MC's advice for Maya to talk to Sage could turn even worse than dealing with Quinn. HOTs have their code but I think the more important is a secret code that Sage mentioned to MC. That could explain how things are running amongst the HOTs.

And I still believe there is a guy/gal behind both - prostitution and drugs. SOmeone who is always at the university, because students will eventually leave.

Ancient-Aliens.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes