CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You're all forgetting one thing - Quinn's business is going for years - one year at least.

So, no - nobody is so clueless that wouldn't notice something. Sage knows about that. Maybe she doesn't want dirt on her hands or maybe she's doing the same thing Rusty is doing at DIKs - that doesn't matter.

I'm afraid that MC's advice for Maya to talk to Sage could turn even worse than dealing with Quinn. HOTs have their code but I think the more important is a secret code that Sage mentioned to MC. That could explain how things are running amongst the HOTs.

And I still believe there is a guy/gal behind both - prostitution and drugs. SOmeone who is always at the university, because students will eventually leave.

View attachment 337934
Always the guy in the background lol that is probably true though, why even show him to us if he's not part of the plot

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Always the guy in the background lol that is probably true though, why even show him to us if he's not part of the plot
I mean, maybe I'm paranoid... Well, I probably am paranoid but still - DPC wrote a BIO for a guy with 5 seconds appearance and with so innocent scene where he's friendly greeting our MC. Couldn't be more suspicious. And if he's Jade's husband as Avaron1974 thinks... Well, it'll be really interesting.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
oh yeah vir_cotto you posted this song in the BADIK fan art forum and said it reminded you of Maya

i just had to say thanks for addicting me to this song lol, listen to it non-stop, and yeah it definitely has a Maya in her high school years feel to it

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I mean, maybe I'm paranoid... Well, I probably am paranoid but still - DPC wrote a BIO for a guy with 5 seconds appearance and with so innocent scene where he's friendly greeting our MC. Couldn't be more suspicious. And if he's Jade's husband as Avaron1974 thinks... Well, it'll be really interesting.
He is that character that is introduced early in the game and seems meaningless for most of the plot, until he reaveals himself as the mastermind behind everything (Leah anyone?).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wonder about that. Until there is some evidence i won't jump on this hypothesis yet. I feel like it would be a repetition of what happened in the previous game. :unsure:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
think it's about that time, when the EU boys go to bed, and the NA boys have to work the BADIK graveyard shift lol. Any interesting theories for what we're gonna get in 0.3?

Reactions: vir_cotto

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
we could always start that best overall body poll we were talking about? jish55
yeah, that would be a good idea to get a poll going on where people are located at, so as to have a better understanding of when people are most online (though you did bring up how most are from the EU).

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
yeah, that would be a good idea to get a poll going on where people are located at, so as to have a better understanding of when people are most online (though you did bring up how most are from the EU).
i was talking about a poll for the best bodies in BADIK lol, but i guess we could do that (y)

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
do both, though if we're going with best body, I'm tied between 3 women.
great, it's maya between and jill for me
this is an important question though (and you have final say lol) i was think about separating the body polls, have one with the 5 main girls, then have another with the 5 side girls, that way we can have the top from each one face off, and i feel we'd have more accurate results, what do you think?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
great, it's maya between and jill for me
this is an important question though (and you have final say lol) i was think about separating the body polls, have one with the 5 main girls, then have another with the 5 side girls, that way we can have the top from each one face off, and i feel we'd have more accurate results, what do you think?
for the girls, I'm torn between Bella, Jill, and the feminist teacher (can't remember her name, but love her look). As for your suggestion, that would be a nice choice for sure.

Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
also, we'll start with the main 5 then close it tomorrow, then have side, then i think top 2 from each will face in one finale

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

who has the best overall body in BADIK (main 5 girls)
We will do the side girls later, then a finale. please try to vote unbiasedly

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

who has the best overall body in BADIK (main 5 girls)
so tough, especially when I love both Jill and Bella's looks, but had to go with Bella in the end due to the curves and how her face looks a little fuller.

Reactions: CAznable
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes