CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
that's something I thought of, which would make sense, especially if mc saw a picture of her husband prior to "cleaning up", which in turn would allow his mind to manifest the visage of her dead husband.
yeah, that's what i was thinking

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If the husband was dead why she keep saying that she is a married woman ?, if he is dead than she would be a widow, the husband is probably M.I.A or in coma or with some disease.... i think..

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
When a spouse dies some people go on living like they're still alive
I know that, but i think that when your spouse dies you need to change your marital status to widow\widower, and the frames being face down, and the husband not being there are not evidence enough to state that he is dead, at least not to me .

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I know that, but i think that when your spouse dies you need to change your marital status to widow\widower, and the frames being face down, and the husband not being there are not evidence enough to state that he is dead, at least not to me .
he has not been there for 3 years and she still acts like she's married, what do you think happened?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When a spouse dies some people go on living like they're still alive
Pretty much this.

One of the girls that works with me is a widow, he husband died 4 years ago if I remember right yet she still refers to herself as a wife. They were together for something like 36 years though.

I couldn't imagine losing someone after being with them for that long, it's heartbreaking.

Anyways, some people either can't or don't want to let go.

Personally I don't think Bella's husband is dead. I think he's going to make an appearance if you follow her path and that will be the big drama on her route. Will she pick the MC or her estranged husband. Depends on how often her husband gets wedgied.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
he has not been there for 3 years and she still acts like she's married, what do you think happened?
If he is a soldier, he could be M.I.A (missing in action), captured by the enemy, or he may have be injured and now he is in coma.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
If he is a soldier, he could be M.I.A (missing in action), captured by the enemy, or he may have be injured and now he is in coma.
Yeah, we've talked about it before, but i think it's either he's dead, or military

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I heard about some people in coma having extracorporeal experiences ,so that could still apply in the ghost theory, Ok let's assume for a moment that he is dead, than what could be the obstacle in pursuing bella? what could be the drama in her plot?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I heard about some people in coma having extracorporeal experiences ,so that could still apply in the ghost theory, Ok let's assume for a moment that he is dead, than what could be the obstacle in pursuing bella? what could be the drama in her plot?
She hasn't gotten over his death. Thats why she has permanent resting bitch face and seems a bit cold, she is in denial that her husband got killed in combat or something. Emotional trauma.

That was explained in the morning, it was a mannequin.
That doesn't mean that MC didn't see a ghost though. Ever heard of ghosts being bound to objects? Maybe the ghost of bella's past is somehow bound to that mannequin. ;)

Reactions: CAznable

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I actually really like Bella despite her constant frowning and off putting personality, her not immediately falling for the MC is a nice plus for me imo and I usually don't like girls that play hard to get. But Bella seems like one of the few "normal" people (I'll use it loosely in this case) in the entire game. Don't know what hell is going on with her alleged husband who we haven't seen but maybe she's a widow or whatever. That opens up a possible route for the MC to enter if on her path.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I actually really like Bella despite her constant frowning and off putting personality, her not immediately falling for the MC is a nice plus for me imo and I usually don't like girls that play hard to get. But Bella seems like one of the few "normal" people (I'll use it loosely in this case) in the entire game. Don't know what hell is going on with her alleged husband who we haven't seen but maybe she's a widow or whatever. That opens up a possible route for the MC to enter if on her path.
Gwinb777 Mormont Mytez vir_cotto Fantabaldu

pretty sure with the recent update we already 25% melted the ice queens heart still is kinda cute that she still tries to hide her trule feelings when driving us to school

screenshot0024.png screenshot0027.png

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
What's gonna be Troy's role? help you get back at the jocks? he might have some dirt on them since he used to be part of the Tri-Alphas

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What's gonna be Troy's role? help you get back at the jocks? he might have some dirt on them since he used to be part of the Tri-Alphas
It is obvious that Troy is an undercover FBI agent, tasked with infiltrating, discovering it's mastermind, and bringing down the drug and prostitution ring at B&R. Derek is actually Troy's trusted accomplice, specially selected for his ability to seem incapable of intelligent thought, and therefore not to be suspected.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It is obvious that Troy is an undercover FBI agent, tasked with infiltrating, discovering it's mastermind, and bringing down the drug and prostitution ring at B&R. Derek is actually Troy's trusted accomplice, specially selected for his ability to seem incapable of intelligent thought, and therefore not to be suspected.
Of course! how could i have been so blind for so long, you've truly enlightened me this day or actually night :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Oh, and... wait for it.

Josy is the real mastermind behind Quinn and Tommy. She's not in any relationship. She's just too busy running her crime syndicate to have time for anything more that a casual fling with the MC, whom she hopes to recruit into her empire.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes