vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, so, it's obvious all that drug trafficking is intentionally confusing so we wouldn't know who is behind that - Tommy or Quinn (although, Tommy is more suspicious) and we have prostitution thing.

In both cases that's not something simple and regular - we're talking about organized crime. If we're going with a logical deduction, that would mean Quinn, Sage, Tommy, Rusty are seniors, 4th-year students. But, is that thing going only for 3 years? Is it possible nobody would find out or talk about it? We're talking about hundreds of people.

Or maybe that whole thing is going on much longer - at least prostitution. Could it be HOTs were doing that even before Quinn and Sage?

We know much more about DIKs - they exist only for a few years. I'm pretty sure Rusty and Tommy founded them. Rusty even mentioned that Nick is one of the first batches of DIKs at DIK's party. And we know nobody knows how they can afford that big mansion - but we know. Drugs.

Was it someone from the shadow who decided to expand the prostitution business with drugs?
And did you noticed it's possible to get negative points with AAAs? Could it be we'll need Alphas to end all those criminal activities?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
for sure, if you aren't interested in them that does not mean they're not good, couldn't agree more
Except Quinn, eat shit Quinn
That shit eating thing
You keep bringing it up
That`s your own lil thing right?

Nah, she is just misunderstood.
She could be new Tesla or Einstein but people are so superficial and they don't see beyond those perky tits and bubble butt.
If she only wished to,she`s more into...philantropy

her recreation prefferences and swearing,I mean she said "fuck" that obviously makes her a villian... :rolleyes:

Saint Quinn, Protector of Girl's Cavities.

Maybe she'll even get a chapel at B&R?
We`re not into religion,think of us more as a firm or...a family

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Or maybe that whole thing is going on much longer - at least prostitution. Could it be HOTs were doing that even before Quinn and Sage?
Yes I believe so I think it was going on before Quinn even enrolled there and when she first got there perhaps she was taken under that person's wing and taught how to run the prostitution ring. Unless she has always been that street smart.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
OK, so, it's obvious all that drug trafficking is intentionally confusing so we wouldn't know who is behind that - Tommy or Quinn (although, Tommy is more suspicious) and we have prostitution thing.

In both cases that's not something simple and regular - we're talking about organized crime. If we're going with a logical deduction, that would mean Quinn, Sage, Tommy, Rusty are seniors, 4th-year students. But, is that thing going only for 3 years? Is it possible nobody would find out or talk about it? We're talking about hundreds of people.

We know much more about DIKs - they exist only for a few years. I'm pretty sure Rusty and Tommy founded them. Rusty even mentioned that Nick is one of the first batches of DIKs at DIK's party. And we know nobody knows how they can afford that big mansion - but we know. Drugs.

Was it someone from the shadow who decided to expand the prostitution business with drugs?
And did you noticed it's possible to get negative points with AAAs? Could it be we'll need Alphas to end all those criminal activities?
I might be wrong but I dont find it confussing at all
Quinn uses for recreation - she has the acces,Tommy takes care of distribution,perhaps he`s even a partner.
Prostitution is all Quinn,she and Tommy talk,Tommy and Rusty talk,that`s how they know who Quinn wants to recruit

I`m thinking 3rd year - they probably didnt started as fresh-men.
Open secret - the teacher that did find out gets a free take away every now and than(?)

Meh,why would you want to end a good thing?
College kids gonna do drugs,they gonna fuck...
At least now the whole thing is in good and beautiful hands :giggle:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I might be wrong but I dont find it confussing at all
Quinn uses for recreation - she has the acces,Tommy takes care of distribution,perhaps he`s even a partner.
Prostitution is all Quinn,she and Tommy talk,Tommy and Rusty talk,that`s how they know who Quinn wants to recruit

I`m thinking 3rd year - they probably didnt started as fresh-men.
Open secret - the teacher that did find out gets a free take away every now and than(?)

Meh,why would you want to end a good thing?
College kids gonna do drugs,they gonna fuck...
At least now the whole thing is in good and beautiful hands :giggle:
I don't think Quinn is into drug trafficking but yes - she is using it. Evidence about that is Quinn's speech at the party about "Tommy's offer they couldn't refuse".

Yes, it could be, let's say, Burke just found out and he's now getting a freebie in exchange for protection or cover up. But that's not just students experimenting with drugs - that's organized crime. That's a big thing. I wouldn't be even surprised if someone is an undercover cop.

About how old are they... We know Riona is a sophomore. I doubt that Quinn could create all that prostitution thing in just one year - unless it was already a tradition among the HOTs. Also, if she isn't the 4th year I doubt senior HOTs would listen to her. - not to mention she would be just a sophomore by the time Riona get recruited - I don't think 2nd year could be VP of HOTs. And we know HOTs are known for paying tuition - that means it must be that way for quite some time or it wouldn't be so well known thing.

DIKs are, again, a bit easier to "decode". Rusty and Tommy are founders. I suppose they didn't start with "just two pledges" every year immediately. Nick is one of their first members. There are more non-named members at the party but we can find a timeline here. As I said, they didn't start with just two pledges immediately:

- actual candidates: MC and Derek
- last year: Jacob and John-Boy
- before that - now I'm just guessing - Leon and Jamie
- all others - Nick and the no-named crowd were prior to that

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't think Quinn is into drug trafficking but yes - she is using it. Evidence about that is Quinn's speech at the party about "Tommy's offer they couldn't refuse".

Yes, it could be, let's say, Burke just found out and he's now getting a freebie in exchange for protection or cover up. But that's not just students experimenting with drugs - that's organized crime. That's a big thing. I wouldn't be even surprised if someone is an undercover cop.

About how old are they... We know Riona is a sophomore. I doubt that Quinn could create all that prostitution thing in just one year - unless it was already a tradition among the HOTs. Also, if she isn't the 4th year I doubt senior HOTs would listen to her. - not to mention she would be just a sophomore by the time Riona get recruited - I don't think 2nd year could be VP of HOTs. And we know HOTs are known for paying tuition - that means it must be that way for quite some time or it wouldn't be so well known thing.

DIKs are, again, a bit easier to "decode". Rusty and Tommy are founders. I suppose they didn't start with "just two pledges" every year immediately. Nick is one of their first members. There are more non-named members at the party but we can find a timeline here. As I said, they didn't start with just two pledges immediately:

- actual candidates: MC and Derek
- last year: Jacob and John-Boy
- before that - now I'm just guessing - Leon and Jamie
- all others - Nick and the no-named crowd were prior to that
I would agree Quinn`s not into trafficking the thing is,why would she need Tommy for otherwise?She already has a lucrative bussines she`s invested in,why involve herself in drug dealings?(if she wasn`t in it already)

Uhm it wouldn`t be that strange for younger person to have more charisma/persona than someone older,were talking 1-2 years age difference.It`s secondary she might very well be on 4th year,I`m thinking 3rd maybe because I have triplets on my mind.I think she could organize the whole thing within a week tbh,it`s not that hard,girls talk,they`re all sluts - :"Hey girls I got an idea,lets mix pleasure with business" - boom,it`s organized ;)

It gets more cryptic when it comes to exact nature of relationship of Quinn and Tommy....Tommy could`ve made an offer that DIK`s will buy or sell drugs(?) which would make sens for Quinn only if she has some involvment with drugs already...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She just needs the right kind of male attention that's all whatever the situation is with her husband she has been neglected, I'm just surprised that the MC charm worked so fast on her I thought the Ice queen would be a bigger challenge but she is clearly melting for the MC's touch and company.
She better does. Nothing is more annoying than having such hottie of an icequeen who ends up being in the friendzone. Gotta stop the friendzone spreading.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I would agree Quinn`s not into trafficking the thing is,why would she need Tommy for otherwise?She already has a lucrative bussines she`s invested in,why involve herself in drug dealings?(if she wasn`t in it already)

Uhm it wouldn`t be that strange for younger person to have more charisma/persona than someone older,were talking 1-2 years age difference.It`s secondary she might very well be on 4th year,I`m thinking 3rd maybe because I have triplets on my mind.I think she could organize the whole thing within a week tbh,it`s not that hard,girls talk,they`re all sluts - :"Hey girls I got an idea,lets mix pleasure with business" - boom,it`s organized ;)

It gets more cryptic when it comes to exact nature of relationship of Quinn and Tommy....Tommy could`ve made an offer that DIK`s will buy or sell drugs(?) which would make sens for Quinn only if she has some involvment with drugs already...
That thing could work if there isn't a known fact - everybody is talking about - that DIKs are relatively new fraternity and they have money for a big mansion. So, they must have some illegal business running since day one.

One possibility: DIKs are drug dealers - at least Tommy and, probably, John-Boy - and Quinn somehow has a new drug. She knew about DIKs shady deals so she wants to sell that through Tommy and his connections.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

What if the mastermind behind all is the nerd from the library...they have the knowledge to make drugs, need protection from the jocks, and some probably need to pay for sex...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In my college the worst thing you could find was that someone forgot to flush the toilet and there was a friend in there waiting for you. I'm surprised how 90% of the students aren't locked in jail.
In mine the worst thing was that i sometimes had to sit next to the window and the sun was too hot in may and some teachers sucked at teaching. So this gangsta's paradise level college with public showdowns, prostitution rigns, drug cartels, window breaking dildo assaults, tied up public humiliations and usage of tasters... Just to tell, prison is tamer than this here school, just with no girls.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That thing could work if there isn't a known fact - everybody is talking about - that DIKs are relatively new fraternity and they have money for a big mansion. So, they must have some illegal business running since day one.

One possibility: DIKs are drug dealers - at least Tommy and, probably, John-Boy - and Quinn somehow has a new drug. She knew about DIKs shady deals so she wants to sell that through Tommy and his connections.
Hmmm...
running lower on money - hence the dialogue :"It`s harder than last year..." and looking for more income to keep those tuitions payed...
Awww! That Quinn!She always thinks about everyone else :love:

What if the mastermind behind all is the nerd from the library...they have the knowledge to make drugs, need protection from the jocks, and some probably need to pay for sex...
Yup,dude`s tottaly a hustla`
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes