Kohsaphoenix

Oct 12, 2017
dump question time!!!

when is the new update?
Woho! It's finally time for a vacation from my IRL job. It feels so good to be able to focus on the things I truly love for 5 weeks! To be able to wake up and know that I only have to work on the game, that's such a luxury!
I will start working on the game full-time, tomorrow, for one week. Then I will take two weeks "off" (working on the game max 6-8 hours per day, in between leaving for minor adventures), followed by another two weeks of full-time (14-18 hours daily) development.
I will really push and utilize this vacation well, both to get well-rested and to get Episode 3 ready for you; as well as to prepare for future development.
This week was hectic, but I managed to complete 4 scenes (~17 scenes remain) and I posed both static renders and animations.
At the moment, the render queue consists solely of animations. 37 animations are in the queue, to be exact. I have 10-15 animations left to pose and 50 animations are fully produced.
That will put the animation count at ~100 animations, as predicted last week. Animation progress is at 50%, but as soon as static renders are completed, I predict this progress to go much faster.
Current render count is 1771. I cannot estimate how many reders I have left to produce. AllI know is that it's definitely more than 2000 in total.
Script is currently sitting pretty at ~90-95%. It's longer than Episode 2, for sure.
Other improvements/tasks I really want/need to include in Episode 3 are:
- New Shuffle board tile sets
- New phone backgrounds
- New main menu screens
- Re-work the music during tests to be less intrusive
- Functionality for replaying scenes and watching unlocked special renders from the main menu
- Adding new characters to the bios app (The app as it is today, isn't coded properly for this. I blame past Dr PinkCake. He didn't plan ahead, well enough, when he coded this app.)
- Put the Episode 3 special renders into the game
- Enable replay of Episode 3 lewd scenes
- Add music/sound effects to remaining scenes
- Add bios for Episode 3 (and retroactively add it for characters in Episode 1-2. This won't affect your saved games, more than missing out on a bit of information in the bios app, if you choose to continue playing on your saved game.)
- Add stats and Episode summary for each main girl.
- Finishing touches on free-roams.
And probably some more tasks that I forgot to write on my to do list.
As you can see, I have plenty of work to do and my game plan is ready. But also, I've come really far into the development cycle and it's starting to feel like the final stretch.
Early July I will start the poll for Special renders: Main girl, where +$10 patrons will decide who gets featured in the special renders found during free roams and won in mini-games. And of course in the Vault, if you're playing with mini-games disabled.
I've waited for almost one year for the opportunity to work like this, again. I'm not going to let it go to waste! Let's go!

Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Latest DIK vs Chick polls

Probably the last time I post it as I doubt it’ll change much more, I’ll post final results tomorrow, goodnight (y)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Not only doesn`t have to be Quinn
I`m pretty sure it can`t be Quinn
Her expression walking on Sage and MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, when I see in overview: 18yo virgin, mom, sisters, father died - I feel like I'm in "Groundhog Day".
What you all seem to miss is, Quinn still told Maya to go find another guy.

It doesn't matter whether he's intimidated or not, she clearly isn't bothered by him either.

Credit for what?

He couldn't stop Quinn from pushing Maya onto one of the other DIK's. If those dildo's hadn't been thrown through the window she would have had to go with another guy.

He's been wedgied.

Kicked out of his own room.

Beaten.

Stripped naked.

Mocked.

Laughed at.

So, again, what am I giving him credit for?

So far he's shown he can't keep Maya safe and can barely keep himself safe.
I agree with you for the most part, but dont forget that MC went full Cobra Kai and beat the shit out of what 4 jocks? he can be usefull to Quinn, he can protect Maya by making a deal with Quinn, protecting her girls of crazy customers or something like that
I'm telling you! Quinn is in love with the MC... that's why she told Maya to find another guy, that's why she got pissed during the cumpetition and I would sure love to mess up her vagina by stuffing it with lots and lots of kids

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gwinb777 Mormont Mytez vir_cotto Fantabaldu

pretty sure with the recent update we already 25% melted the ice queens heart still is kinda cute that she still tries to hide her trule feelings when driving us to school

View attachment 338048 View attachment 338049
She just needs the right kind of male attention that's all whatever the situation is with her husband she has been neglected, I'm just surprised that the MC charm worked so fast on her I thought the Ice queen would be a bigger challenge but she is clearly melting for the MC's touch and company.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
yep, so time to come up with new theories and make 10 pages worth of content before they get back.
Only 4. Guys, you were slacking!

What's gonna be Troy's role? help you get back at the jocks? he might have some dirt on them since he used to be part of the Tri-Alphas
It could have a pivotal role in helping MC - if he's a good guy.
Or he could be campus shooter - as we discussed in some of our crazy theories.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She just needs the right kind of male attention that's all whatever the situation is with her husband she has been neglected, I'm just surprised that the MC charm worked so fast on her I thought the Ice queen would be a bigger challenge but she is clearly melting for the MC's touch and company.
MC's fingers are still warm from being inside of Maya's closet. Thats MC's secret power when melting the ice queen, that and Jill saying nice things about him.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Unless all the girls are being broken beyond repair by her, only Maya seems to have a problem with the whoring stuff and we can't really now if she's going to end up there. Technically she hasn't done anything bad.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes