TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I would just like to point out, again, the zero fucks Quinn gave when the MC tried to protect her last time.

Point of fact, if it hadn't been for the large collection of dildo's (seriously though, how do these men have more sex toys than me?) Quinn would have forced her to go with one of the other guys.

I don't quite know how you Maya fans are planning on protecting her but Quinn is all alpha and the MC is far too beta to take her on.
You are right but you are missing the fact that this is fiction and the author will steer the story in whatever direction he wishes even if it it's not completely logical (like the extremely contrived twist in Acting Lessons); the dildo attack was put there specifically to avoid Maya making out with someone else and soon after that you get the option to warn Maya about Quinn's real intentions; that option is there for a reason and I'm sure that the story will allow the MC to protect Maya somehow even if I don't know how yet.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are right but you are missing the fact that this is fiction and the author will steer the story in whatever direction he wishes even if it it's not completely logical (like the extremely contrived twist in Acting Lessons); the dildo attack was put there specifically to avoid Maya making out with someone else and soon after that you get the option to warn Maya about Quinn's real intentions; that option is there for a reason and I'm sure that the story will allow the MC to protect Maya somehow even if I don't know how yet.
That's great but you missed the important part, how do those guys have all those sex toys?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I was about 2 minutes away from downloading that. Glad you commented, that saves me some time.
That mom model though. That woman clouds my judgment, best daz3d model I've seen in my life.

Why do people think that just because Quinn is “Alpha” that would stop the MC from helping Maya out of the situation, give the guy some credit
Because basically everyone has taken advantage of him so far, if he can't protect himself, how is he going to protect Maya?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Because basically everyone has taken advantage of him so far, if he can't protect himself, how is he going to protect Maya?
There are plenty of people in life, that don’t care about their own well being, but would die for other people. Just because someone allows something to happen to them, doesn’t mean they’d be okay if you did it to other people

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
That's great but you missed the important part, how do those guys have all those sex toys?
Well that's pretty obvious, they come directly from Chad and Dawe personal stash (they are such a nice couple), dicks can get boring after a while and you must always have something to spice up your sex life you know?

Reactions: vir_cotto

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wouldn't be so sure, Quinn may be a drug dealer and pimp but Sage also doesn't look very stable with her obssession in finding out with who her boyfriend is cheating her.

Besides Quinn also seems to have the support the, stupid, Diks. Protagonist is only one, what he can do is likely limited. And all that is based on the assumption Maya wants you to help her, which may not be true with all her money problems. After all she is desperate enough to enter the HOTs and follow Quinn's kidnapping plan.

• Thinking Face

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This all fun and giggles but those dildos are there. Someone has to stash them. So what do they tell the cleaning lady? We have 40 dildos for fun? ..er.. not that kinda fun! For stuff goddamit!
He borrows melons from Tybalt, hollows them out and uses them as dildo storage. Like Halloween, but with dildos. Cleaning lady just thinks they are melon collectors, or have a Halloween fetish. Totally normal.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It shouldn't unless he somehow manages to lose his balls but the way he stood up for Maya says to me that Quinn doesn't intimidate him
What you all seem to miss is, Quinn still told Maya to go find another guy.

It doesn't matter whether he's intimidated or not, she clearly isn't bothered by him either.

Why do people think that just because Quinn is “Alpha” that would stop the MC from helping Maya out of the situation, give the guy some credit
Credit for what?

He couldn't stop Quinn from pushing Maya onto one of the other DIK's. If those dildo's hadn't been thrown through the window she would have had to go with another guy.

He's been wedgied.

Kicked out of his own room.

Beaten.

Stripped naked.

Mocked.

Laughed at.

So, again, what am I giving him credit for?

So far he's shown he can't keep Maya safe and can barely keep himself safe.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I wouldn't be so sure, Quinn may be a drug dealer and pimp but Sage also doesn't look very stable with her obssession in finding out with who her boyfriend is cheating her.

Besides Quinn also seems to have the support the, stupid, Diks. Protagonist is only one, what he can do is likely limited. And all that is based on the assumption Maya wants you to help her, which may not be true with all her money problems. After all she is desperate enough to enter the HOTs and follow Quinn's kidnapping plan.
Well, Sage is definitely obsessed with Chad's cheating but she seems an overall cool girl and I don't think she would agree with Quinn's actions so hopefully Maya won't end in too much trouble if she asks her for help...maybe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What you all seem to miss is, Quinn still told Maya to go find another guy.

It doesn't matter whether he's intimidated or not, she clearly isn't bothered by him either.

Credit for what?

He couldn't stop Quinn from pushing Maya onto one of the other DIK's. If those dildo's hadn't been thrown through the window she would have had to go with another guy.

He's been wedgied.

Kicked out of his own room.

Beaten.

Stripped naked.

Mocked.

Laughed at.

So, again, what am I giving him credit for?

So far he's shown he can't keep Maya safe and can barely keep himself safe.
Was he supposed to see all that coming? Quinn has her ways and is very clever but after all, that's went down I'm pretty sure the MC wont be falling for any more of Quinns tricks

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes