Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I`m thinking the most relevant thing right now is that Quinn is going to be a great mother,when she flees to South America with me and our triplets :giggle:
The truth is that nobody would actually stop you! On the contrary vir would buy the tickets almost instantly! I mean it would mean that you would steal Quinn away. Far far away. Everyone is cheering for you! ..purely out of goodwill of course.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The picture for Dawe is his girlfriend riding DIK dick and the one for Chad is the MC and Sage.

That's so painfully obvious.
Maybe but only if that's something that will happen in 0.3. I doubt Quinn took a pic when she found out MC and Sage in the last update.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe but only if that's something that will happen in 0.3. I doubt Quinn took a pic when she found out MC and Sage in the last update.
Doesn't need to be Quinn, Sage also wants revenge on Chad. Sage could have set the scene to have the pic taken.

If it was Quinn then she's either done it to keep Sage out of her way or to keep the MC busy while she takes care of Maya.

My vote is still on Sage fucking with the jocks.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Maybe someone took a pic of MC and Sage at the party, when they were making out, and sent it to Quinn. Never mind I just realised that doesn't make sense because making out with Sage was an option but Quinn still has pictures regardless.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Doesn't need to be Quinn, Sage also wants revenge on Chad. Sage could have set the scene to have the pic taken.

If it was Quinn then she's either done it to keep Sage out of her way or to keep the MC busy while she takes care of Maya.

My vote is for Tommy. That guy wants to pick a fight with jocks and get revenge for being beaten because of Dawe's GF.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Not only doesn`t have to be Quinn
I`m pretty sure it can`t be Quinn
Her expression walking on Sage and MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Aren't we all?
What I mean is I barely even play it. I've only played through it once and I skipped through the bits I couldn't be bothered with .... mainly involving Bella.

I only have theories about certain stuff because it's shit i've seen in movies/books/TV/other games.

I'm sticking around for the lols because the games I play most are silent /sigh.

Reactions: Mytez and vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes