Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You are such a hypcrite! ..or you have since fallen into darkness where the rest of us dwell.. I mean where vir_cotto dwells, not me! I'm just trying to save the rest of the unsuspecting folks from the machinations of an unscrupulous toilet thats all.
I'm just saying that we should talk about relevant stuff. Like, would the toilet be acceptable if it was blue instead of green?

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mytez You wanted people to stop lurking right? This thread gains nearly 10 pages a day on average, and if more people starting commenting, we could potentially get 15+ a day, that's deffo dangerous.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm just saying that we should talk about relevant stuff. Like, would the toilet be acceptable if it was blue instead of green?
Have you opened your soul to that bathroom when your first entered, let the emotional halo of it touch you? You noticed that blue line of glazed tile there? You'd know then that a blue toilet would change everything.

I seeked out the advice of Feng Shui masters in the hills, let me tell you it wasn't easy the journey was long and arduous that put my body to the test while hardened my spiritual self... i mean i missed the damn bus and had to walk a stop, so anyway.. the senpai i found revealed to me that the life energies of my would be virtual 3D waifu is directly affected by the moral alignment of the toilet bowl in that bathroom. And the green one is deceitful. I completely trust the advice of the random homeless person i asked "blue or green" but thats beside the point.

That its a green one upsets the balance. It conspires. It endangers. It is not alone.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I`m thinking the most relevant thing right now is that Quinn is going to be a great mother,when she flees to South America with me and our triplets :giggle:
She already has the maternal instict, she basically have half a dozen of "daughters" she takes care of.

I'm thinking the most relevant thing right now is to rip out Jill's hymen with my teeth.
Dude, what the fuck? You have 10 posts with the word hymen, that's almost 10% of the total. You need help... to stop slacking, it should be at least 50%.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes