FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Jesus you guys are on a roll, how many pages have you gone through in just the past day? It's kind of ridiculous lol.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Jesus you guys are on a roll, how many pages have you gone through in just the past day? It's kind of ridiculous lol.
We are trying to keep it as much on-topic as possible, even if most of what we end up discussing is redundant shit. Feel free to write, as long as the conversation doesn't get deviated from the game, there's nothing wrong with the thread having constant activity.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I believe vir_cotto decoded Chad`s secret lover or at least pointed us in the right direction,I still agree it`s one of the HoT`s,why I don`t think it`s Quinn is :
She`s 2 smart for Chad,not that he had the chance to show his intelect but his friends did and even if he`s the smartest of them that`s still not impressive.
And 2.why do it herself when she could ask one of the girls and get the same effect without the risk.

Than again Quinn wasn`t present at the DIK`s party...
Of course I decoded. I mean, I accused every male and female character so far - somebody probably is his GF/BF/something.

Me after I wake up and check this specific forum:

View attachment 337861
Leave pizza here, sit and enjoy.

I feel like most people here are EU, cause for me the prime hours of this thread are like 2am to 12pm
There was a poll not long ago, I think over 60% or 70% of all members voted they're from Europe.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes