DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
My favorite devs get ideas from what they read from the forums, that's why their games are a pleasure to play. So who knows, maybe he does it too.
In that case, assuming he actually reads these posts, he must have seen all the peons asking for Quinn to be Li but he still hasn't done it yet, meaning he probably won't for a while. Quinn might just be stuck as a side.

• Sad
Reactions: Mormont

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If you can't agree that some of the things quinn does are not nice, then i won't argue with you, everyone has their own morals
To be honest, I wouldn't do 99% of the stuff I'm doing in the game. I would ignore all the fraternities, stay away from the prostitution, the drugs, putting up with Derek... I would actually go to college to study, not party. But since it's a game, fuck it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If this situation were to happen, Jill and Tybalt and the whole of the preps (they would not be pleased) would have more than enough money and influence to put each rapist in prison, including Quinn.If she's capable of drugging Jill, she would have done so to Maya as well and allow her to get mass raped.
Well, tbh. I already said that was Quinn's plan for Maya - that talk between Rusty and Tommy? And Tommy's pleading Rusty to talk to Quinn?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So whoring people out and possible drug dealings are A OK with you? these are totally invalid reasons to think a character is not a good person to you?
First of all are they ret...slow?
Is Quinn a slave owner?
I treat adults like adults,those girls know exactly what they`re doing and they enjoy it immensly.
Frankly thanks to Quinn taking charge and those girls will earn their tuitions instead of fucking half the campus for free,because that`s what they would be doing.
I`ll take an honest person with illegal habbits over a fake person,being impossibly nice in the open but a complete asshole when noone is looking.
Quinn is a reality junkie,that`s what I love about her the most,she`s not pretending to be something she`s not and calls bs everything she sees it.

Reactions: En and CynicalBstrd

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
To be honest, I wouldn't do 99% of the stuff I'm doing in the game. I would ignore all the fraternities, stay away from the prostitution, the drugs, putting up with Derek... I would actually go to college to study, not party. But since it's a game, fuck it.
I agree, but when people say "Quinn did nothing wrong" its like.......really? lol

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Don't tell him that because his ego will explode. But I honestly believe that vir_cotto's theories are better that whatever he mighy have written. He goes so in-depth into everything, taking every single detail into consideration that it would be hard to top it off.
Yeah, I was just about to mention that out of all the theories vir_cotto has the best and they do make a lot of sense (y)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Don't tell him that because his ego will explode. But I honestly believe that vir_cotto's theories are better that whatever he mighy have written. He goes so in-depth into everything, taking every single detail into consideration that it would be hard to top it off.
Thx, but I have some experience in writing so it's just natural to me.

And I'm humble. Probably most humble man in the world.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, you have solved the DIK's Party, a task that has been proven to be humanly impossible, even if you are not the man, it's obvious you might have the secret script.
I know... I mean cuneiform, Rosetta stone and DIK's party - three greatest decoded mysteries.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes