Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Fixed that for you :p
Whatever.... my heart was unwavering since the game was released
Better Chad than Tybalt no?

Correction
Quinn is THE main girl

Dont think so because - she`s with Derek,their parents are not super rich but have enough resources to look for them so enlisting in college wouldnt be wise,plus Maya knows the campus because she lives "near".

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Let's see. Patch 0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the five sections, the only character that has 5 positives is Quinn. Which brings us back to... Why the fuck is she not a LI?
Because DPC does not have a proof reader who would tell him"your making this girl more interesting than any other girl,your flashing her out all the time,you putted her in the middle of the entire story,she is a LI,make it happen".

the 5th point is unquestionably the most important

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I don't know where people are getting this Bisexual thing from, i have not seen anything that would make me think that
If Maya is bisexual or lesbian, it would explain why a straight-laced father would be so disappointed with her as to refuse to pay for any of her tuition. It's been discussed thoroughly, but is still just one theory.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Picture girl
Just because she has a photo of a girl means she's Bi? im gonna need more than that

If Maya is bisexual or lesbian, it would explain why a straight-laced father would be so disappointed with her as to refuse to pay for any of her tuition. It's been discussed thoroughly, but is still just one theory.
now this is a reasonable theory ^

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Is that so? Because I don't see her anywhere in the last poll.
It doesn`t matter,DPC is simply wrong about his own creation,that`s all there is to it.
This one? Strangely Sage is still ahead of Maya :unsure:
He mean the officila DPC`s poll with 5 so called "main girls"

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Quinn will forever be a side LI, come join the Church of Maya for your salvation (Jill gang is also acceptable)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So we know of Maya’s Daddy issues, but throughout our time with her she seems to lead on about a possible relationship that ended badly (one example that I can think of is when she’s thinking to herself after kissing us late at night after competition) my question now is, what was the reason for her to want to not get to close with anyone again? Cheating maybe? Abuse? Obviously the abusive father would be a reason but there’s something more I think. Your guy’s thoughts?
I throw hundred of theories about almost every important character (toilet excluded) and Maya is only one that I still can't understand.

My theory is - DPC made some plotholes because of contradictions in her statements.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez and CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I throw hundred of theories about almost every important character (toilet excluded) and Maya is only one that I still can't understand.

My theory is - DPC made some plotholes because of contradictions in her statements.
i hope that's not true lol its too early for plot holes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The official DPC polls. Now I don't hate Quinn with a burning passion, and I don't dislike Bella either, but how the fuck did Bella get more votes than Quinn.
The only thing I can think of is some people just can't accept Quinn which I find quite frankly ridiculous I wonder if it would be different if they never knew anything about her :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes