CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
So we know of Maya’s Daddy issues, but throughout our time with her she seems to lead on about a possible relationship that ended badly (one example that I can think of is when she’s thinking to herself after kissing us late at night after competition) my question now is, what was the reason for her to want to not get to close with anyone again? Cheating maybe? Abuse? Obviously the abusive father would be a reason but there’s something more I think. Your guy’s thoughts?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Actually this isn't a certainty at all, because you see there is one minor little issue here with this theory. Maya could have taken a student loan if this is ALL about the money, like the MC.

Yet she didn't. Why, if she is desperate for money. I think she did and it somehow "vanished". The reason for this is what i really would like to know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yet she didn't. Why, if she is desperate for money. I think she did and it somehow "vanished". The reason for this is what i really would like to know.
Either to pay off a debt her brother had or pay off her previous pimp.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Actually this isn't a certainty at all, because you see there is one minor little issue here with this theory. Maya could have taken a student loan if this is ALL about the money, like the MC.

I seem to remember her saying she did take one out, this theory could absolutely be true

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Either to pay off a debt her brother had or pay off her previous pimp.
When i'm gonna play the route where i pursue her i'm gonna name my mc Carlos Spicyweener again :cool: Carlos will be back, baby!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Picture girl probably had an accident and she used the college funds for her medical bills

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This is taken directly from the script (archive.rpa), when Maya and the MC are having their little chat about what happened.

MC: "So, she told you to go grind on me and stun me?"
Maya: "Told me to go do it? No way!"
Maya: "She and her friends wanted to watch me do it."
Maya: "She told me to not warn you or anything..."
Maya: "I didn't know that she planned to stun you..."
Maya: "I swear!"

So the word used first by the MC and then by Maya was 'stun'. The MC knew full well that he had been tazed.

I realize that you were going from memory, and memories can fail us. I just don't like to have misconceptions passed along and become legend.
This is why I say maya is naive and if people would pay attention to these details in the dialogue, they'd realize that quinn is using her because of that and knows with the right amount of nudging, she'll have a new prostitute to turn tricks for her.
I'm still convinced that Quinn has the hots for the MC, otherwise she wouldn't be so hellbent on enforcing the rules
Maybe she does to some extent, but she still doesn't want him interfering in her business ventures. Preventing her from gaining a new Hot to turn tricks would do just that. Step in every chance a dialogue option comes up to try and influence maya in a good way so she won't be able to accomplish that.
Quinn will probably end up burning down MC's house.
Continue to butt heads with that witch and she'll probably do much worse than just burn his house down.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes