Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know...I remember that line, and I like Mal, but....he's kinda full of shit. :LOL:

In all fairness it was only Simon he said he'd kill while facing him and armed and we all know how useful Simon is in a fight.

Which annoys me because when he breaks his sister out he's fair badass, it bugs me they pussyfied him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You think her father had urges for her? interesting take
No, Maya's father strikes me as one of these old school types lets the son get away with everything but is tough on the daughter she has a bit of an outburst when she is confiding with the MC she says stuff like 'why aren't you like this' Maya do this and that. I think he was probably quite the controlling type with her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
No, Maya's father strikes me as one of these old school types lets the son get away with everything but is tough on the daughter she has a bit of an outburst when she is confiding with the MC she says stuff like 'why aren't you like this' Maya do this and that. I think he was probably quite the controlling type with her.
Maya is bisexual..... that fits most theories

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Why would you want to do that? in fairness, it should be all the girls that are on the banner that is a Li
Avaron1974 wanted to remove someone, and if someone had to be removed, I would go with Bella.

For me the game is fine as it is. Quinn is somebody I would want to get heavily involved with, but when we are at the final episode, I doubt she would be the one I'd like to be end up with.
But as it's a DPC game, it's of course unsure if every LI makes it to the end and won't be "removed", "evacuated", "extracted" or whatever euphemism you want to use.

edit: in honour of 4th of July, maybe everyone will be sent to Iraq and Afghanistan and they die there. Except Bella. Then I would be triggered.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
In all fairness it was only Simon he said he'd kill while facing him and armed and we all know how useful Simon is in a fight.

Which annoys me because when he breaks his sister out he's fair badass, it bugs me they pussyfied him.
Right? Between that, some other questionable decisions, and killing Wash off in the movie I don't know wtf they were thinking. That's not even counting the fact that the show was cancelled after 1 season. :confused:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's pretty telling when the only main girl that isn't a LI has more fans than half of the actual ones.
The problem I have with the main girls is none of them interest me. Looks wise Quinn is what I go for IRL with the short hair and tattoo's. Also prefer more dominant women.

None of the others look like anything i've ever gone for. It doesn't matter how nice the character model looks, I have a type, they aren't it.

Personality wise, again, Quinn is the only one that interests me. Bella and Jill bore me. The whole scene in Bella's house with her being undressed, getting her tit out and then masturbating I saw in quick speed because I skipped through it. It's the first time i've ever seen a naked character and thought "I hope something better happens next".

Josy I just don't like. I'm not a fan of people that cheat IRL she doesn't get a pass just because she's pixels. She keeps the poor guy dangling on a stick knowing full well she's seeing someone and still fucks him.

Sage is just too hung up on Chad. The MC is all kinds of pathetic on that route though, it's like "i'll help you with your boyfriend if you notice me Senpai". I don't know how guys see it but from my perspective, even I couldn't date someone that had been sleeping with a Chad. I'd have to mock them too much.

Granted Jill hasn't had much screen time but what has been there has been all meh.

Quinn, Camilla and Riona are all far more interesting characters but that's the problem when you make games like this, you have to limit the LI's. The only issue here they are all quite similar, Looks wise they all follow the same traditionally pretty theme. There isn't anything that makes one stand out more than the others.

Bella even looks the same age as the rest of them and she's supposedly quite a bit older.

You do know Quinn is as straight as a ruler used to draw building plans?
I could totally tell that by the way she was tongue fucking Camilla's mouth and would probably have done the same to her pussy had the MC not been there.

Yeah I totally see how straight she is.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The problem I have with the main girls is none of them interest me. Looks wise Quinn is what I go for IRL with the short hair and tattoo's. Also prefer more dominant women.

None of the others look like anything i've ever gone for. It doesn't matter how nice the character model looks, I have a type, they aren't it.

Personality wise, again, Quinn is the only one that interests me. Bella and Jill bore me. The whole scene in Bella's house with her being undressed, getting her tit out and then masturbating I saw in quick speed because I skipped through it. It's the first time i've ever seen a naked character and thought "I hope something better happens next".

Josy I just don't like. I'm not a fan of people that cheat IRL she doesn't get a pass just because she's pixels. She keeps the poor guy dangling on a stick knowing full well she's seeing someone and still fucks him.

Sage is just too hung up on Chad. The MC is all kinds of pathetic on that route though, it's like "i'll help you with your boyfriend if you notice me Senpai". I don't know how guys see it but from my perspective, even I couldn't date someone that had been sleeping with a Chad. I'd have to mock them too much.

Granted Jill hasn't had much screen time but what has been there has been all meh.

Quinn, Camilla and Riona are all far more interesting characters but that's the problem when you make games like this, you have to limit the LI's. The only issue here they are all quite similar, Looks wise they all follow the same traditionally pretty theme. There isn't anything that makes one stand out more than the others.

Bella even looks the same age as the rest of them and she's supposedly quite a bit older.

I could totally tell that by the way she was tongue fucking Camilla's mouth and would probably have done the same to her pussy had the MC not been there.

Yeah I totally see how straight she is.
Quinn was putting a show for the maggot

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
A majority of her fanbase would turn on her in an instant if turns out she's banging Chad of all people lol
Better Chad than Tybalt no?

Quinn's a main girl
Correction
Quinn is THE main girl

Actually this isn't a certainty at all, because you see there is one minor little issue here with this theory. Maya could have taken a student loan if this is ALL about the money, like the MC.

Yet she didn't. Why, if she is desperate for money. I think she did and it somehow "vanished". The reason for this is what i really would like to know.
Dont think so because - she`s with Derek,their parents are not super rich but have enough resources to look for them so enlisting in college wouldnt be wise,plus Maya knows the campus because she lives "near".

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes