vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I mean, Jill must have some secrets and emotional baggage - every girl so far has that. If you would just pull out of the hat new character to solve your story-arc, that would be cheap and disappointing.

Maya has troubles - hey, here is Bill. He raped her when she was in elementary school!
Josy's boyfriend? Meet Mike from Little Dick Town!
Chad's GF? Brunhilda from Whoreville!

Nope - most of the main characters should and will be interconnected.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
A majority of her fanbase would turn on her in an instant if turns out she's banging Chad of all people lol
But why? She hasn't shown any romantic feelings toward MC yet, she could be a non LI so far. Sage and Josy have a boyfriend and people don't really dislike them because of them banging another dude, but because they supposedly have feelings towards MC and don't want to stop it and start a relantionship with him. If she was being fucked by Chad but she would tell him off and focus on MC, I don't think much people would complain. Aside from the ones that believe she's the reincarnation of Virgin Mary.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
But why? She hasn't shown any romantic feelings toward MC yet, she could be a non LI so far. Sage and Josy have a boyfriend and people don't really dislike them because of them banging another dude, but because they don't want to stop it and go towards MC. If she was being fucked by Chad but she would tell him off and focus on MC, I don't think much people would complain. Aside from the ones that believe she's the reincarnation of Virgin Mary.
All the relevant girls will be optional Li's. This is a VN after all. Megan wasn't the only girl you could romance in AL, DPC gave us a couple other options. No real reason to believe he'd stop doing so. BADIK starts out with Josy as the first LI that's introduced however we've come to meet additional LI's who most of the forum seems to prefer. (Maya, Jill, Bella, Sage etc). Again she hasn't shown any feelings towards MC because there's not enough content for us to come to a conclusion on that. Maya has the most content of all the girls and after learning more about her situation she without a shred of doubt has feelings for MC but is hesitant on going further for whatever reason. The same COULD go for Jill.

Reactions: Nevu and CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
OK, as you all know I'm Maya and Josy fan and I don't wanna defend Josy but we don't really know if she ended her relationship or was it real or anything.

Something is weird - their phone conversation:

MC: What about your boyfriend?
Josy: Erm... listen... I...

So, before you burn her at the stake, maybe you should wait for some explanation in 0.3?
This right here^ more people should remember this, I don’t think her boyfriend is fake, but there’s something more beyond “I dont really care for him anymore”

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
For all you here valiantly defending the Main girls from Quinn’s dark influence, I have this to say

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Did you force her legs open?

No, it's on both. She doesn't get absolved of guilt because she says she's in a relationship.

And that is how we can instantly make this game better.

Remove Josy from LI list and make her an optional protag. Add Quinn to main LI list and make the FeMC girls all lesbian.

Call it "Being a DIK - Keeping Ava quiet version".
In a relationship? Yeah, well, I don't give a fuck as long as it's not my MC she's cheating on.

Objection, your honor! I would remove Bella and add Quinn.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes