vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I hate the N word, but what the MC is doing with Sage, Josy, and Bella is pretty much netori right? the tag is only added when the game has netorare?
Netori is a standard part of almost every game hence no tag for that. And I don't think we should fear of NTR content in DPC game.

Reactions: smokebox and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I hate the N word, but what the MC is doing with Sage, Josy, and Bella is pretty much netori right? the tag is only added when the game has netorare?
True that. I guess it's not tagged to prevent people from being confused. Since there's nothing that throws off people more than the N word.

And I don't think we should fear of NTR content in DPC game.
Aside from the NTR that is happening in a meta level. Where we are getting cucked out of our most wanted LI, Quinn.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinns whole aim is to turn Maya into a slut it has very little to do with the MC and more to do with the business she's running using the HOT's as her whores however the MC made Maya a bigger target when he pissed Quinn off defending her.

Of course the dev will go that far, the big disclaimer at the start already warned you shit's going to go down. Unless you happen to be on Maya's path and find a way to get her away from Quinn then chances are she'll end up as a whore.
Yes,she says it in the first ep,when talking to Riona - that convo takes place before Quinns interactions with the MC.

Maybe it`s me being naive now but I object to the term "turn into" , the girls that work for Quinn would fuck entire football team including coach and judges anyways,probably even some nerds just for fun - It`s more of a proposition than turning someone into something.

Though you are probably right about MC`s actions making Quinn more convincing with Maya...

I'm sorry but that "Quinn didn't force her" is BS. It's like someone would try defending Hitler by saying "he didn't force SS to kill Jews and other people in the concentrations camps".
...not to get too deep but technicly there is no evidence prooving Hitler even knew about slaughter of Poles and Jews...js(there`s even some kind of reward for providing such evidence)
Maya came to Quinn,Maya said those girls have reputation of sluts and went with it anyways,she had to do things she`s not feeling comfortable with doing and went with them anyways - you know the fire is hot,you know it`s gonna burn you,you put your hand into the fire and than blame the fire for being hot and burning you.

Now all she needs to do is come clean and tell us what's going on until then can we trust her? and if we were to pursue her would she eventually end up doing the same to us?
That is exactly what she needs to do and I share the same worry...

Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
...not to get too deep but technicly there is no evidence prooving Hitler even knew about slaughter of Poles and Jews...js
Don't even joke about that.

Maya knows HOTs are considered sluts but she doesn't know they MUST be sluts. She is pretty naive about her "duties" as HOT's pledge. Deceiving someone to do an illegal thing is still a crime and then using that crime to force that person to do even more crimes... Yeah, no gifts from Santa for Quinn.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
If it's us the MC that is doing the deed it's fine, I got hit by the surprise stuff in a game recently which is the worst (n)
Now I'm curious...

Hey!unlike never-Quinners I actually want every girl to have satysfiyng story and conclusion so everyone can be happy,including myself...:(
Leahrs and the normal people that wanted a Missy/Megan ending weren't satisfied. So don't hold your breath.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
If it's us the MC that is doing the deed it's fine, I got hit by the surprise stuff in a game recently which is the worst (n)
And that's exactly why i check the threads before download any game, i check for tags, and then use the search to be even more precise, because some devs state that is avoidable and its not, either that or you spend the entire game cockblocking your "rivals" whitout getting any action like that disaster named Culture Shock...

Reactions: Mormont

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Don't even joke about that.

Maya knows HOTs are considered sluts but she doesn't know they MUST be sluts. She is pretty naive about her "duties" as HOT's pledge. Deceiving someone to do an illegal thing is still a crime and then using that crime to force that person to do even more crimes... Yeah, no gifts from Santa for Quinn.
There is absolutly nothing suggesting that they MUST be sluts or that anyone got DECIVED to do anything - thats you writting fan-fic :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also want everyone to have a happy game conclusion even those of you that want to keep me and Quinn apart.

Those of you going for Jill will have fun running along the beach playing football with Chad's kids.

Those of you going for Bella may be fortunate enough to hear her string a full sentence together and maybe, if you get really lucky, smile.

Those of you going for Maya will probably spend a great deal of time down the clap clinic making sure you haven't caught any STD's from her side business.

Those of you going for Josy will have a lot of peace and quiet while she's off screwing her next conquest.

Those of you going for Sage are probably fine, red heads are awesome (totally no bias at all).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I also want everyone to have a happy game conclusion even those of you that want to keep me and Quinn apart.

Those of you going for Jill will have fun running along the beach playing football with Chad's kids.

Those of you going for Bella may be fortunate enough to hear her string a full sentence together and maybe, if you get really lucky, smile.

Those of you going for Maya will probably spend a great deal of time down the clap clinic making sure you haven't caught any STD's from her side business.

Those of you going for Josy will have a lot of peace and quiet while she's off screwing her next conquest.

Those of you going for Sage are probably fine, red heads are awesome (totally no bias at all).
Sage is the exception to the rule.... she probably has more STD than a medieval brothel during the black death plague

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Derek is starting to look really appetizing.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now I'm curious...
Polycafe it's called what makes it worse is how fast it actually happens as well and that tags don't exactly make that clear either

whitout getting any action like that disaster named Culture Shock...
I'm still hoping for that I was drawn by harem tag so I expect it to live up to that

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I've began to notice that those who fight name88 and his "perceived" dark side influence often lash out at other girls in doing so. While the meantime name88 rarely if ever ridiculed the others, never mocked my precious icequeen, he just vehemently defends Quinn. I'm getting confused over who represents the dark side here :unsure::sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes