Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Gee! I thought the MC was the cheating, deceiving bad apple of the game.
Naah, he is too dumb to realize that :LOL:
I'm still trying to find a redeeming quality about her
Like Mytez said. She has a nice ass. She can sport a real cute smile! Has very lovely green eyes too. Doesn't afraid to suckle on a lolli. A red one. I like that in her.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Naah, he is too dumb to realize that :LOL:

Like Mytez said. She has a nice ass. She can sport a real cute smile! Has very lovely green eyes too. Doesn't afraid to suckle on a lolli. A red one. I like that in her.
I think Quinn is a natural redhead but dyed her hair due to the stygma they carry

Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
At least with Quinn you no that you are going to get messed around and she'll be upfront about it too with Josy well her situation it's always going to be hard just to trust her.
It's funny yet sad how true this is. Josy's been more shady and elusive than D.B Cooper with MC.

Reactions: Mormont

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
So far the only thing i like about Josy is how hot she is, but this is a Pink Cake game, we clearly don't know all the facts, so far she is one of the worst L.I because of the whole "cheat" and "BF" thing, but maybe something will happen that will change our minds about her.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Unless we can change the past, she would still not care about cheating "for love". What are the chances that she would cheat on us if she found "true love" elsewhere? Once a cheater, always a cheater.
I agree with you, but the thing is, this plot of her is just to simple, who in sane mind knowing this about her would want to stay with her instead of the other girls? even Quinn is more reliable than Josy

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I agree with you, but the thing is, this plot of her is just to simple, who in sane mind knowing this about her would want to stay with her instead of the other girls? even Quinn is more reliable than Josy
If it was a normal game there won't be any doubt about her, because the game isn't tagged with the N word. But since there's a trigger warning at the start, why bother.

I'll pray for netorare happening to Lauren.
C'mon bruh, don't even joke about that stuff. That's fucked up.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
If it was a normal game there won't be any doubt about her, because the game isn't tagged with the N word. But since there's a trigger warning at the start, why bother.

C'mon bruh, don't even joke about that stuff. That's fucked up.
Yeah, I know... I blame name88. He pushed me to the Dark side... :(

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes