Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Long game. It gets one bitch out of the way. Once Maya is pimped out and bouncing on dick she knows the MC won't be looking there any more.
Would DPC go that far? idek tbh I wouldn't put it past him. Regardless however Maya obviously caught feelings for MC so her becoming a slut simply to piss him off makes ZERO sense.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No. No, just.. no.
Yes, yes, oh god yes ..... is what Jill was screaming as Chad pumped her full of his baby gravy.

Would DPC go that far? idek tbh I wouldn't put it past him. Regardless however Maya obviously caught feelings for MC so her becoming a slut simply to piss him off makes ZERO sense.
I've seen quite a few of your comments and i'm very doubtful you've followed the plot at all.

Like at all.

Maya is in desperate need for money.

Quinn offers that money.

Maya has said several times she will do whatever she has to for that money.

The MC pissed Quinn off when he tried to defend Maya and she sent her to find a different DIK to get it on with, she was then saved by the jocks throwing dildo's through the window.

Quinns whole aim is to turn Maya into a slut it has very little to do with the MC and more to do with the business she's running using the HOT's as her whores however the MC made Maya a bigger target when he pissed Quinn off defending her.

Of course the dev will go that far, the big disclaimer at the start already warned you shit's going to go down. Unless you happen to be on Maya's path and find a way to get her away from Quinn then chances are she'll end up as a whore.

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Maya screwed things up in the first episode, i was pissed but still gave her the benefit of the doubt, and i still wanna say Quinn didn't force her to do shit, she is dumb or innocent or whatever, but i wont tolerate another mistake like that one, if she wants to be a whore fine,she is not my first choice anyways

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Maya screwed things up in the first episode, i was pissed but still gave her the benefit of the doubt, and i still wanna say Quinn didn't force her to do shit, she is dumb or innocent or whatever, but i wont tolerate another mistake like that one, if she wants to be a whore fine,she is not my first choice anyways
I'm sorry but that "Quinn didn't force her" is BS. It's like someone would try defending Hitler by saying "he didn't force SS to kill Jews and other people in the concentrations camps".

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She did because of chronological order:

"She invited him thinking the house is going to be empty,just for them,she is looking for justification of what`s about to happen during the dinner,she is the one proposing that he stays the night ..."
Now all she needs to do is come clean and tell us what's going on until then can we trust her? and if we were to pursue her would she eventually end up doing the same to us?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You seem to be developing a weird fascination with Chad as of late :whistle: Are you jelous of his dildo collection :sneaky:
Incredibly so. Why a guy has more dildo's than me I don't know but I want a collection like that.

Now all she needs to do is come clean and tell us what's going on until then can we trust her? and if we were to pursue her would she eventually end up doing the same to us?
That's my problem with people that cheat.

Sure the MC might end up with her at some point but how long until she's spreading her legs for someone else?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of Jill but I don't recall her lying about anything.

I mean, sure, she's probably taking the D from chad and eventually she'll replace Tybalts watermelon and she's probably Quinn's accountant.

Apart from those, I don't see how she's been dishonest.
I ment Josy.... the cheating, decieving bad apple of the game

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes