Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jill hasn't tried forcing herself onto the mc and doesn't have a boyfriend, she's actually been less forceful then Quinn. If anything, she's just been nice to the mc.
Do you have proof she doesn't have a boyfriend?

So far we've only spoke to her a couple of times and that subject hasn't come up.

For all we know Jill could be the other girl with Chad.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Probably because she didn't think it would go that far with the MC even though they never actually fucked but they came close to it.
She invited him thinking the house is going to be empty,just for them,she is looking for justification of what`s about to happen during the dinner,she is the one proposing that he stays the night and picks a double bed for them to sleep together and :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Do you have proof she doesn't have a boyfriend?

So far we've only spoke to her a couple of times and that subject hasn't come up.

For all we know Jill could be the other girl with Chad.
As I said to vir a little bit earlier: "true, just going off the basis with how asshole panty sniffer mc rapeface has been trying to get with her and what Bella's said, thus the assumption."

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, as you all know I'm Maya and Josy fan and I don't wanna defend Josy but we don't really know if she ended her relationship or was it real or anything.

Something is weird - their phone conversation:

MC: What about your boyfriend?
Josy: Erm... listen... I...

So, before you burn her at the stake, maybe you should wait for some explanation in 0.3?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yet people are so willing to throw Quinn on the fire and all she's done is help her girls earn some money to pay for their education.
I think it's due to her personality and how she's come off as underhanded before, at least for me. Just every time I see her, she comes off as someone who either get's what she wants or backstabs you in the process, which I could be wrong completely, but it's just a vibe I get when interacting with her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She invited him thinking the house is going to be empty,just for them,she is looking for justification of what`s about to happen during the dinner,she is the one proposing that he stays the night and picks a double bed for them to sleep together and :
Yes but that all depends on if you stayed with her or refused

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn's the one most surprising... she could be even surprisingly the perfect girlfriend
I really like the new you

OK, as you all know I'm Maya and Josy fan and I don't wanna defend Josy but we don't really know if she ended her relationship or was it real or anything.

Something is weird - their phone conversation:

MC: What about your boyfriend?
Josy: Erm... listen... I...

So, before you burn her at the stake, maybe you should wait for some explanation in 0.3?
Maya already lied about her bf,it would be stupid to use the same trope on 2 girls.
(If you don`t remember I like Josy aswell but facts are not in her favor,currently)

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Reactions: En and Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I really like the new you

Maya already lied about her bf,it would be stupid to use the same trope on 2 girls.
(If you don`t remember I like Josy aswell but facts are not in her favor,currently)

Tbh, I can't stand those religious nutjobs Jedi. I'm always playing as Sith in SWTOR - not because I'm evil but because I'm not an emotionless zombie.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think it's due to her personality and how she's come off as underhanded before, at least for me. Just every time I see her, she comes off as someone who either get's what she wants or backstabs you in the process, which I could be wrong completely, but it's just a vibe I get when interacting with her.
After all Quinn is a ginger

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes