King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Walter Victor

wow i guess its a good thing i hate Quinn me and Sage are going to have her as our submissive plaything in the future

anyone who hurts an upgraded Josy has hell to pay

its kinda a shame shes on my top 3 best asses in Being A DIK other then Bella and Sage

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

wow i guess its a good thing i hate Quinn me and Sage are going to have her as our submissive plaything in the future

its kinda a shame shes on my top 3 best asses in Being A DIK other then Bella and Sage
It just seems to me that people like to attack Quinn she is jealous now :LOL: This girl doesn't mess around she looked more pissed off than anything but apparently, it won't matter about Quinn as she is not a Li and only integral to the story, and as for Josy I'd rather she come clean and tell her about this relationship of hers.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Who's going to save him?
Quinn
She`ll turn him into a man
Quinn is his only hope

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe a bit of jealousy but more so looking for a reaction,Quinn tries to touch his dick in front of Maya and than gives that look,if you however choose not to defend Maya,her dialogue is just "..." and she still gives that same look.
Yes she`s got a thing for me,if Sarah bluntly spilling it out is not enough,than cumpetition should be,Quinn gets super wet from dry humping she putts it in against the rules and says" I want to fuck you so hard" - she could not be any more open about her intentions.

Quinn will probably end up burning down MC's house.
I`m OK with burning down the entire campus if it means ending up with Quinn idgaf,Nikaragua has beaches and sun right?That`s all we need.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

You don`t hate Quinn young Apprentice,you lust for her small juicy pussy,I can feel your passion

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I might just do it tbh. I sure as hell have 0 faith in Derek protecting his sister from Quinn. If not MC then who will? :cry:
Why do you have 0 faith in Derek? Maya has mentioned before that he is the only one that's ever been there for her and also not to mention the MC has warned Maya not to trust Quinn so she will be on her guard around her. If your a Maya fan Have a little more faith in her.
She's always like, "Oh my God MC, I'm so unhappy in this relationship, I just want to be happy with you..."

OK, but... When are you going to dump your boyfriend?
Exactly at this point does she even know what she wants? it's pretty much the same situation with Sage except we know all about her and Chad

I`m OK with burning down the entire campus if it means ending up with Quinn idgaf,Nikaragua has beaches and sun right?That`s all we need.
Not another reused plot, please :p A shooting would be more apt for this setting.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Exactly at this point does she even know what she wants? it's pretty much the same situation with Sage except we know all about her and Chad
It's not that hard, just call him and tell him to go fuck himself. He obviously doesn't live near her, which means she isn't against long distance relationships, is she truly wanted to be with MC she would do it, instead of saying one thing and doing the opposite.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She's always like, "Oh my God MC, I'm so unhappy in this relationship, I just want to be happy with you..."

OK, but... When are you going to dump your boyfriend?
Do you notice the pattern? Josy, Sage, Bella... I wouldn't be surprised if there is something similar with Jill.

You don`t hate Quinn young Apprentice,you lust for her small juicy pussy,I can feel your passion
View attachment 337389
Won't work on me your Sith tricks! Blinded you Dark side!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not really. Josy is confused and doesn't know what she wants, Sage is just using the MC to get what she wants.

As of this update, Sage is friendly enough but has no intentions of dumping Chad just to run off into the sunset with the MC, he's a means to an end nothing more.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes