Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
DPC wouldn't dare. On a serious note though Josy needs to fully commit to the MC otherwise she can fuck off. I hate LI's in fiction that do that shit. Strongly leading us on while claiming they can't go too far because she has a boyfriend then goes and fucks us on her Father's bed. If she doesn't end that bullshit quick I'ma just go with Maya instead.
Meanwhile Sage is still with Chad and only using the MC to play her little game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I might just do it tbh. I sure as hell have 0 faith in Derek protecting his sister from Quinn. If not MC then who will? :cry:
Did you miss the zero fucks Quinn gave when the MC "tried" to save Maya?

She looked at him, then told Maya to go find another man.

You should be thanking Chad. It's his group that saved Maya or she'd have been sucking the face of one of the other DIK's.

It's all well and good you saying he needs to save Maya but so far the MC has been wedgied, nearly knocked out, tazed, forced to run around naked and absolutely nobody has any respect for him.

Who's going to save him?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Here's an interesting thought, if you just clicked on this thread for the first time and knew nothing about it and saw the banner with those 6 girls, which two do you think look the most attractive, no wrong answers of course. Try to think objectively without bias ( i know that's hard )
I agree with Walter Victor about them all looking like crap as hell on the banner and Josy being the less crappy.

Reactions: CAznable

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
It's all well and good you saying he needs to save Maya but so far the MC has been wedgied, nearly knocked out, tazed, forced to run around naked and absolutely nobody has any respect for him.
I might be misremembering it, but didn't Maya lie to the MC when telling him about the night he was kidnapped? Didn't she tell him that he was hit in the head, while we know that he was in fact tazed?

I wonder who the hell was that dude that the MC saw at Bella's house when he was drunk. That scene was creepy as hell, imo.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I might be misremembering it, but didn't Maya lie to the MC when telling him about the night he was kidnapped? Didn't she tell him that he was hit in the head, while we know that he was in fact tazed?

I wonder who the hell was that dude that the MC saw at Bella's house when he was drunk. That scene was creepy as hell, imo.
She told him Quinn tazed him.

There was no dude either, he was drunk, it was a mannequin.

Reactions: Oddball2k

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

1.pretty sure she told us the truth
2.it was a mannequin

Reactions: Oddball2k

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the only redhead in the game.
Are you sure you've played?

I have to ask because there are 2 other red heads that appear quite often.

Dawe's girlfriend appears a number of times and seems to be sleeping with anything she can get her hands on and Cathy.

There's probably more, those are the 2 I know off the top of my head.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is taken directly from the script (archive.rpa), when Maya and the MC are having their little chat about what happened.

MC: "So, she told you to go grind on me and stun me?"
Maya: "Told me to go do it? No way!"
Maya: "She and her friends wanted to watch me do it."
Maya: "She told me to not warn you or anything..."
Maya: "I didn't know that she planned to stun you..."
Maya: "I swear!"

So the word used first by the MC and then by Maya was 'stun'. The MC knew full well that he had been tazed.

I realize that you were going from memory, and memories can fail us. I just don't like to have misconceptions passed along and become legend.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
This is taken directly from the script (archive.rpa), when Maya and the MC are having their little chat about what happened.

MC: "So, she told you to go grind on me and stun me?"
Maya: "Told me to go do it? No way!"
Maya: "She and her friends wanted to watch me do it."
Maya: "She told me to not warn you or anything..."
Maya: "I didn't know that she planned to stun you..."
Maya: "I swear!"

So the word used first by the MC and then by Maya was 'stun'. The MC knew full well that he had been tazed.

I realize that you were going from memory, and memories can fail us. I just don't like to have misconceptions passed along and become legend.
Hats off to you for actually going to the scripts for the quotes (y) that's actually my favourite scene in the game so far

Reactions: Walter Victor

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Did you miss the zero fucks Quinn gave when the MC "tried" to save Maya?

She looked at him, then told Maya to go find another man.

You should be thanking Chad. It's his group that saved Maya or she'd have been sucking the face of one of the other DIK's.

Who's going to save him?
I'm still convinced that Quinn has the hots for the MC, otherwise she wouldn't be so hellbent on enforcing the rules

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes