jish55

Nov 23, 2017
She does have a photo turned upside down, but we dont get to see it what it is when you lift it up
Okay, so that could represent a dead husband most likely or someone else, so we'll have to wait and see which one it is.

Reactions: CAznable

Grumch

Jul 3, 2018
I'll give a try translating this game to spanish. (If nobody else is already doing it)
Will post it when it's done.

PS; I loved it keep up the good work!!

Reactions: HHUUKK

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
i wouldn't be surprised if josy turns out to be the craziest of them bitches. her route is the only one i went for and she's def got something weird going on.
She clearly isn't a saint, there's something fishy about her, cant put my finger on it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She clearly isn't a saint, there's something fishy about her, cant put my finger on it
She's fucking around behind her boyfriends back in her dads bed. Saint isn't even on the list of words i'd use to describe her.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out she has form for cheating.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out she's be getting her pussy crushed by her step brother. Be even more hilarious if she's the one getting the pipe from Chad.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She's fucking around behind her boyfriends back in her dads bed. Saint isn't even on the list of words i'd use to describe her.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out she has form for cheating.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out she's be getting her pussy crushed by her step brother. Be even more hilarious if she's the one getting the pipe from Chad.
She is the zero commitment girl. In other games she could be the male mc. Funny because she acts like exactly those male mc's in other games. Building a harem. She is probably building a boy harem. Its not so funny being on the other end :geek: She is just new to it and because of that she made the mistake of telling about it.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
She is the zero commitment girl. In other games she could be the male mc. Funny because she acts like exactly those male mc's in other games. Building a harem. She is probably building a boy harem. Its not so funny being on the other end :geek: She is just new to it and because of that she made the mistake of telling about it.
funny that you mention it, and it's interesting how, because she's acting the way other male mcs act in most games, now she's either ignored or disliked by people on here.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
funny that you mention it, and it's interesting how, because she's acting the way other male mcs act in most games, now she's either ignored or disliked by people on here.
Can go further. She is naive and thinks its fair to tell. Actually trying to build a real harem because in other games what we call harem is not. The mc just cheats around fucks with everyone and those girls don't know that there are others. In a harem, the girls know about eachother and consent. Josey acts like she is trying to bring together an actual one with boytoys! She is with us on the weekends, her other boytoy on weekdays. In other games we do exactly this and have no problem with it!

But we know how this is. Its like.. we are fine to steal away other men's wifes but we outrage if ntred. Its normal. This is the same. We like to build harems for ourselves but doesn't wanna end up in a girl's.

I'm kidding of course, just pointing out the irony. Josey is simply indecisive which is kinda unfair. But after she told us and we STILL take her to bed.. the blame cannot be put upon her anymore. Its all on us now.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Can go further. She is naive and thinks its fair to tell. Actually trying to build a real harem because in other games what we call harem is not. The mc just cheats around fucks with everyone and those girls don't know that there are others. In a harem, the girls know about eachother and consent. Josey acts like she is trying to bring together an actual one with boytoys! She is with us on the weekends, her other boytoy on weekdays. In other games we do exactly this and have no problem with it!

But we know how this is. Its like.. we are fine to steal away other men's wifes but we outrage if ntred. Its normal. This is the same. We like to build harems for ourselves but doesn't wanna end up in a girl's.

I'm kidding of course, just pointing out the irony. Josey is simply indecisive which is kinda unfair. But after she told us and we STILL take her to bed.. the blame cannot be put upon her anymore. Its all on us now.
Dear Gods, how is DrPinkCake making us think about our actions on an existential level? Seriously, out of every game on this site, it's Acting Lessons and Being A DIK that makes us think beyond what we normally would o_O.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its all on us now.
Did you force her legs open?

No, it's on both. She doesn't get absolved of guilt because she says she's in a relationship.

And that is how we can instantly make this game better.

Remove Josy from LI list and make her an optional protag. Add Quinn to main LI list and make the FeMC girls all lesbian.

Call it "Being a DIK - Keeping Ava quiet version".

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Dear Gods, how is DrPinkCake making us think about our actions on an existential level? Seriously, out of every game on this site, it's Acting Lessons and Being A DIK that makes us think beyond what we normally would o_O.
I mean, his reputation proceeds him, i think he's tied for best creator on F95

Reactions: jish55

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
DPC wouldn't dare. On a serious note though Josy needs to fully commit to the MC otherwise she can fuck off. I hate LI's in fiction that do that shit. Strongly leading us on while claiming they can't go too far because she has a boyfriend then goes and fucks us on her Father's bed. If she doesn't end that bullshit quick I'ma just go with Maya instead.

Reactions: Nevu and kosell

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Waiting for updates has a tendency to bring out the madness from even the best of us :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes