name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Every time Jill is mentioned you always try to slander her or bring her down. You won't rile up her fanbase, also have we talked about how Bella's ass is unrealistically too big?
No he`s not,he`s keepin` it real.
Believe it or not,when I pointed out Quinn`s leadership skills,church of Jill tried to argue how much of a leader Jill is...
It`s for their own good.

If we get Wendy but not Quinn, I think name88 and I are going to end up banned.
from the society...

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
It's a nice ass but it's nothing really special put it this way if that ass was on another girl that wasn't Jill you would say the same
I don't know, that photo might have convinced me its the best in the game

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Really? that didn't take much but best in the game? come on your having a laugh
Biggest of course Bella, fit is Maya, but yeah i don't know, Jill's is like watching a waterfall flow, its constant, no immediate attention required, you can just look and enjoy

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Here's an interesting thought, if you just clicked on this thread for the first time and knew nothing about it and saw the banner with those 6 girls, which two do you think look the most attractive, no wrong answers of course. Try to think objectively without bias ( i know that's hard )

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Here's an interesting thought, if you just clicked on this thread for the first time and knew nothing about it and saw the banner with those 6 girls, which two do you think look the most attractive, no wrong answers of course. Try to think objectively without bias ( i know that's hard )
Maya and Josy. Maya looks cute as hell and Josy has a very beautiful face that gets accentuated by her hair not covering it.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
From the banner picture?
Quinn and Maya
I have absolutly no bias whatsoever

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Okay, now still nothing about their character, but with the pics you've seen in game, what are your picks?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I guess if your kink is cadavers, you would really like the banner pictures.

If I hadn't known of this developer's work, and had just happened on this thread, I might not have even tried it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes