name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
An Quinn looks and feels like
View attachment 337100
Powerwise - yeah,Quinn pretty much takes over the campus with no resistance,just like Palpatine took over entire galaxy while jedi were getting high and philosophical.

Lookwise ehhh idk my Quinn looks perfect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe your download got corrupted?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well he did not learned from Leah soooo...
And you`re right the anti Quinn`ers are not helping this noble cause of giving Quinn what she deserves
That's not fair! I already mentioned a few things I think she deserves including strangulations, crocodiles, falling from the 20th floor...

Like I said:
Quinn already expressed her interest in recruiting Maya,MC already had a chance to warn Maya about Quinn.
Sage is a president in name only,all HoT memebrs that we`ve seen so far circle around Quinn,not Sage.Sage is probably the only HoT that doesn`t know or care about what`s going on.
So in one word - I think no.

Yes,there is and yes,some souls are THAT lost
350488_giphy.gif

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
So when Maya texted MC saying she was Worried about him, she wasn’t worried at all? That’s what your saying?
So Sage got worried when the MC came back after getting beat up by jocks, she has 'motherly quality'. Jill helped the MC, a total stranger, when he got bullied so she has 'motherly quality'. Bella helped MC with some clothes and talked to him about the situation, because she secretly cares, another 'motherly quality'. This isn't unique to Maya.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Man, you write an essay about a character and people only see one thing “motherly quality” replace it with caring, whatever man, I guess what that word means is dependent on the person

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That's not fair! I already mentioned a few things I think she deserves including strangulations, crocodiles, falling from the 20th floor...
I know you have the hots for Quinn, but I don't think all that stuff could be considered BDSM...

This isn't unique to Maya.
Literally every girl is like that. That's what happens when the MC is a beta, he needs every girl to care for him.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes