name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's not fair! I already mentioned a few things I think she deserves including strangulations, crocodiles, falling from the 20th floor...

View attachment 337109
I`m not angry
I`m dissapointed

Man, you write an essay about a character and people only see one thing “motherly quality” replace it with caring, whatever man, I guess what that word means is dependent on the person
Your essey happened to end with a conclussion which happened to be a delussion I simply pointed it out :giggle:
Don`t worry when the church of Jill writes their own fan fiction I do the same:whistle:

Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Your essey happened to end with a conclussion which happened to be a delussion I simply pointed it out :giggle:
Don`t worry when the church of Jill writes their own fan fiction I do the same:whistle:
it was in the middle of the essay actually ;) just trying to give reasons on why Maya might help Sage, i was not talking in terms of the mC. anyways onto bigger and better things

JILL'S ASS!!!!!

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Is Jill's ass considered big? I thought it was normal size but she just wears tight clothes. If you want a big ass you should check Bella's or that thing from the genders class.
Every time Jill is mentioned you always try to slander her or bring her down. You won't rile up her fanbase, also have we talked about how Bella's ass is unrealistically too big?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Every time Jill is mentioned you always try to slander her or bring her down.
I actually like her, she's like rated my number 4 of the ladies. You don't want to know what I think about Sarah...

Frankly, I'm surprised Wendy isn't an option. I mean, you would expect some kinks in the adult game.
One thing is being a kinky person, the other is being a DMD chp. 3 player. Wendy is the latter.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes