name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So when Maya texts MC saying she was worried about him. That’s not her being worried about him? What is it then?
Common sens
If your friend was supposed to stay at your house,knowing that he has nowhere else to stay at,wouldn`t you be worried if he wouldnt show up late at night?
It doesn`t take motherly qualities,just average IQ

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Common sens
If your friend was supposed to stay at your house,knowing that he has nowhere else to stay at,wouldn`t you be worried if he wouldnt show up late at night?
It doesn`t take motherly qualities,just average IQ
So when Maya texted MC saying she was Worried about him, she wasn’t worried at all? That’s what your saying?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
We had to wait for spinoffs and cartoons to give Maul more story and sadly I can't see pinkcake doing that unless he sees the error of his ways and sees the potential that Quinn could have but then again the anti-Quinn mob will be out saying she is too much :whistle:
Well he did not learned from Leah soooo...
And you`re right the anti Quinn`ers are not helping this noble cause of giving Quinn what she deserves

Reactions: Mormont

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
So when Maya texted MC saying she was Worried about him, she wasn’t worried at all? That’s what your saying?
Yes,exactly,when I asked you wouldn`t you be worried about your friend not showing up late at night even though he was supposed to be there - what I really meant was that Maya wasn`t worried.
(I`M BEING SARCASTIC)

Reactions: CAznable

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yes,exactly,when I asked you wouldn`t you be worried about your friend not showing up late at night even though he was supposed to be there - what I really meant was that Maya wasn`t worried.
(I`M BEING SARCASTIC)
:LOL: Now aside from you and me disagreeing about what motherly qualities Maya may or may not have, what did you think of the rest of the theory?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Who do you guys think will be focused on the next episode?

Considering that DIK's week is going to happen, I believe the HOT girls are going to be involved, so that means Maya, Sage, queen Quinn and some other minor HOT girl.
From the previous - there will be some Jill content,Quinn+Riona 3some,some new girl and there was 1 picture with Maya+Quinn

Reactions: thedude

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
anti-Quinn mob
Let's just put the joking to one side for a second.

There is an anti Quinn mob?

People actually dislike Quinn?

She is, arguably, one of if not the most interesting characters in the game and there are people that don't like her.....

I'm not coming at this from a Quinn fangirl perspective but she's clearly one of the antagonists of the game if approached from a "chick" angle and has a whole sorority if not most of the college at her fingertips.

I can see how people could be "she's evil therefore I don't like her" but to go as far as being anti Quinn when there is so much story surrounding her is ridiculous.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
No one hates Quinn’s character, they just hate her actions because that’s what a well written antagonist should do they either A make you think they’re right or B make you hate their guts. As For me Quinn can burn in hell while she begs for forgiveness for all the terrible things she’s done, screw you Quinn :mad::LOL:

Reactions: Walter Victor

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
:LOL: Now aside from you and me disagreeing about what motherly qualities Maya may or may not have, what did you think of the rest of the theory?
Like I said:
Quinn already expressed her interest in recruiting Maya,MC already had a chance to warn Maya about Quinn.
Sage is a president in name only,all HoT memebrs that we`ve seen so far circle around Quinn,not Sage.Sage is probably the only HoT that doesn`t know or care about what`s going on.
So in one word - I think no.

Let's just put the joking to one side for a second.

There is an anti Quinn mob?

People actually dislike Quinn?

She is, arguably, one of if not the most interesting characters in the game and there are people that don't like her.....

I'm not coming at this from a Quinn fangirl perspective but she's clearly one of the antagonists of the game if approached from a "chick" angle and has a whole sorority if not most of the college at her fingertips.

I can see how people could be "she's evil therefore I don't like her" but to go as far as being anti Quinn when there is so much story surrounding her is ridiculous.
Yes,there is and yes,some souls are THAT lost

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who do you guys think will be focused on the next episode?

Considering that DIK's week is going to happen, I believe the HOT girls are going to be involved, so that means Maya, Sage, queen Quinn and some other minor HOT girl.
I think one of the plot points will be Quinn pushing Maya onto some of the other DIK's.

When the MC "tried" to defend Maya to Quinn she glared at him and told her to go find another guy. It's obvious Quinn has a thing for him, no idea why yet but she clearly wants to get Maya away from him.

Also if it was Quinn that was responsible for sending whatever to Chad then that goes against Sage's "don't turn on each other" and will possibly be the start of the HOT's civil war when Sage finally realises she's not the one in charge.

I know I get on Bella's case a lot but I really do think she's boring as fuck. Everytime she talks she looks disinterested and comes across like she speaks in a monotone voice barely uttering a few words at a time and staring off into the distance.

I hope something happens that shows me why people like her because I genuinely don't see it. I can't stand her.

Josy is a close second on the bland'o'meter.

I want to see things get tense with the HOT's the most. I need a face off with Quinn and Sage to start getting built up.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You're kidding, right? there have been one or two individuals who will remain nameless in this thread that has actually taken so much offense to Quinn and her actions the hate she was getting on here was ridiculous
You’re right, meant to say no one thinks Quinn is written poorly, my mistake

Reactions: Mormont

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
screw you Quinn
Fairly certain that's going to happen and more than once. Just won't be any romancing going on there for obvious reasons. Some people are ignoring that part though.

When the MC "tried" to defend Maya to Quinn she glared at him and told her to go find another guy. It's obvious Quinn has a thing for him, no idea why yet but she clearly wants to get Maya away from him.
Again, something else that should be obvious. Quinn wants to break Maya in as one of her new prostitutes and the MC she recognizes as being a threat to that goal.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I think one of the plot points will be Quinn pushing Maya onto some of the other DIK's.

Also if it was Quinn that was responsible for sending whatever to Chad then that goes against Sage's "don't turn on each other" and will possibly be the start of the HOT's civil war when Sage finally realises she's not the one in charge.

I know I get on Bella's case a lot but I really do think she's boring as fuck. Everytime she talks she looks disinterested and comes across like she speaks in a monotone voice barely uttering a few words at a time and staring off into the distance.

I hope something happens that shows me why people like her because I genuinely don't see it. I can't stand her.

Josy is a close second on the bland'o'meter.

I want to see things get tense with the HOT's the most. I need a face off with Quinn and Sage to start getting built up.
The most obvios reason would be to get him for herself,she doesn`t mind him fucking the take-away`s though.

I`m with you on Bella(no offense guys),with Jill,she`s at least very pretty so there`s that going on for her but Quinn doesn`t get to be romantic interest but Bella does...?Great idea.

True but if you think she found out she still wouldn’t care? Assuming she doesn’t know of course
I don`t think it will matter at this point,Quinn has all the girls on her side,working hard for those tuitions and stuff.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes