CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
This would be a couple episodes down the line, but I feel like eventually Quinn would try getting Maya to whore herself out (depending on your Maya score) she would refuse to (someone’s gonna mention that she’s already done things against you for Quinn, hence why I said determine by your Maya score) quinn will call you to get over there and convince her, quinn will be there when you get there, you can either convince her, or tell Quinn to go screw herself and say you’re gonna go expose her to sage, Quinn would stop you and say fine you win, I won’t make her do it ( obvious lie) you can either believe her, or go to sage anyway and tell her about the prostitution and drugs, this would start the war of the HOTs, the battle lines drawn, the stakes high. Anyway just a fun theory

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People do forget that Maya was reluctant to let MC stay with her, she only allowed it because she owed Derek. So now I wonder what its gonna take to convince Jill to spend a night with her in 0.3, we could do something before that point which would greatly win her trust. Because as sweet as she is, I doubt she'll allow us into her room so easily.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It must break her heart every time she does it.
But she's helping them, you silly, they want to whore themselves, or at least we haven't seen anyone complaining. You see, the marketing team attracts clients so they can enjoy your dishes, that's the same, she's just helping them get in contact with clients so they can enjoy their product.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Maya let MC in because of Derek
You’re right, but she still cares about MC, even if you are a DIK to her, so saying she only cares about Derek just cause he helped her is cool, but I don’t think Maya needs a reason to help people. Look at the first time you meet here, offers to show you around no questions asked

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
On the subject you guys were talking about Quinn not be a LI, I feel she may be the Rena of this game, where you have to purposefully distance yourself for the others to get with her, which would make sense in the context of this story so far
Except Rena had her own point score in that game; Quinn, not so much! Even Leah had her own point score.

Poor Quinn! Destined to forever hang in antagonist mode. :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The thing is about these theories I think most of them have actually been put out there

Despite putting Quinn in the centre of the plot he completly ommits her when it comes to his "main girls"
soooo I suppose that I dont think so.
Quinn getting that treatment is poor she can play a main role in the game but anything else is meaningless apparently we should petition pinkcake to get him to change his mind on this :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The thing is about these theories I think most of them have actually been put out there

Quinn getting that treatment is poor she can play a main role in the game but anything else is meaningless apparently we should petition pinkcake to get him to change his mind on this :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: As if! Good luck with that one. :ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
This would be a couple episodes down the line, but I feel like eventually Quinn would try getting Maya to whore herself out (depending on your Maya score) she would refuse to (someone’s gonna mention that she’s already done things against you for Quinn, hence why I said determine by your Maya score) quinn will call you to get over there and convince her, quinn will be there when you get there, you can either convince her, or tell Quinn to go screw herself and say you’re gonna go expose her to sage, Quinn would stop you and say fine you win, I won’t make her do it ( obvious lie) you can either believe her, or go to sage anyway and tell her about the prostitution and drugs, this would start the war of the HOTs, the battle lines drawn, the stakes high. Anyway just a fun theory
Quinn already said she wants to recruit Maya in ep 1...2nd time we see Quinn.
MC already had a chance to warn Maya bout Quinn or not.(ep 2)

You’re right, but she still cares about MC, even if you are a DIK to her, so saying she only cares about Derek just cause he helped her is cool, but I don’t think Maya needs a reason to help people. Look at the first time you meet here, offers to show you around no questions asked
She starts to like him along the way,she is in a vulnarble position,he`s being a shoulder she can rest on.
Sure she gives him a tour on her way to HoT`s...attributing her with "motherly qulaities" is pushing it and pushing it far

Reactions: vir_cotto and Nevu

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Be careful. I don't think we really want to dethrone Quinn too quickly in this game. This game needs her as an antagonist, and, yes, a sex symbol.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Be careful. I don't think we really want to dethrone Quinn too quickly in this game. This game needs her as an antagonist, and, yes, a sex symbol.
Keep in mind the Time frame I’m proposing in that theory is late game, also I feel having the two sides against each other would make her even more of an antagonist

Reactions: Walter Victor

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
She starts to like him along the way,she is in a vulnarble position,he`s being a shoulder she can rest on.
Sure she gives him a tour on her way to HoT`s...attributing her with "motherly qulaities" is pushing it and pushing it far
Exactly, Maya is sweet but MC was still a total stranger. No way would a sweet girl allow a boy into their bedroom, it only happened because she owed Derek.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Also if you guys recall the Derek deal with maya was for one night. She continued to let you a total stranger stay way longer, I rest my case

Reactions: vir_cotto

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

It`s a phantom menace situation

The most bad-ass looking Sith lord didnt get a personality,here the most interesting personality/character doesnt get the proper role...
I wouldn`t be surprised if DPC`s real name was George :LOL:

Worrying about someone you met a couple days ago isnt something you would call a motherly quality?
First she`s not that worried about the MC - at least I`m not seeing it.
Second no,I worry about LadyMaria`s eyes all the time and I even never met the guy(I`m pretty sure I`m not a mother material,if it`s not obvious)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It`s a phantom menace situation

The most bad-ass looking Sith lord didnt get a personality,here the most interesting personality/character doesnt get the proper role...
I wouldn`t be surprised if DPC`s real name was George :LOL:
We had to wait for spinoffs and cartoons to give Maul more story and sadly I can't see pinkcake doing that unless he sees the error of his ways and sees the potential that Quinn could have but then again the anti-Quinn mob will be out saying she is too much :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes