name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I was meaning she keeps them closed to those around her apart from the MC
Hmmmm...
After the cumpetition when Derek and MC talks to Sarah and other chick,Sarah says - No wonder Quinn likes you
So she did talk with the girls about him
Also in 1st ep she openly discusses her business and future recruitment plans with Riona

yuzan19

Sep 6, 2017
If none of the animations work then you may have another kind of problem. But if some work and some don't try deleting the game folder (might want to copy save files elsewhere first) and extracting again.
Well, i think i fixed the problem. i noticed that there are no sounds in the game as well as there are no animations working. then i remembered that when i tried to play a few other renpy games, sometimes the game wont start and there was an error saying "sound buffer lost" or something like that. then i tried unplugging my headphones, start the game then i plugged the headphone back in and the game starts. i did the same thing in this game, and then the sound and animations work. i have a razer kraken v2. i think razer synapse is making that bug.. anyway thanks for helping

Reactions: kosell

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hmmmm...
After the cumpetition when Derek and MC talks to Sarah and other chick,Sarah says - No wonder Quinn likes you
So she did talk with the girls about him
Also in 1st ep she openly discusses her business and future recruitment plans with Riona
So we know she has taken quite the shine to the MC and is constantly involved in most things that he does maybe she wants to recruit a new business partner Tommy ain't working out for her and she wants the MC to step into that role

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I doubt that. MC is just a maggot, Tommy is DIK's VP. She doesn't have any use of MC so far.
If she didn't have any use for the MC why would she invest her time with him and not another one of her lackeys? and the MC won't always be a maggot, the conflict with Chad could also push his status up with the diks especially if he nails Sage.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Just remember the game does come with a warning.

The more probable thing to happen is you will only really save the one girl you end up going for.

For instance if you lost all sanity and pick Bella then Maya might end up working as a prostitute. Quinn might deal with Sage if you aren't there to help her. Tybalt will have his way with Jill if you aren't there for her.

Does anybody actually give care about Josy?

While they might not kill the girls off, I wouldn't get your hopes up about saving them all, you probably won't be able to.

I'm not saying this to be a "downer" or "hating" I actually enjoy it. I just don't want people getting to a certain point in the game and raging when something bad happens to one of the girls they didn't pick, we know it's coming.
Oh, I have no problem with this. I'd actually love this kind of approach.

And considering that I love corruption and netorare games, I would actually purposefully follow a route in which Quinn turn Maya into a prostitute, lol.

It adds vallue to replayability. I'd replay the game to save the other girls in other routes.

I just don't want to see something like some of them dying in all of the routes, with no way to avoid it.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I doubt that. MC is just a maggot, Tommy is DIK's VP. She doesn't have any use of MC so far.
I can think of at least 1 use she has for him...:cool:

If she didn't have any use for the MC why would she invest her time with him and not another one of her lackeys? and the MC won't always be a maggot, the conflict with Chad could also push his status up with the diks especially if he nails Sage.
I think she`s just attracted to him,he has literally nothing to offer as a business partner

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Something bad already happened,Quinn`s non romancable,I did fucking pick her ffs
wtf man?
woman
either way
wtf
View attachment 336777

I`m not forgiving him for this,ever,he`s as good as dead to me
I'm right there with you.

Quinn not being one of the LI's was the reason I wasn't going to play. The one and only reason I did pick it up is because my sister and girlfriend play and I felt left out of the conversations, yes it's a shallow reason to play but I don't like any of the main girls so i'm hardly here for the romance.

Quinn is, quite literally, the only girl I have any interest in. Riona at a push.

I cling on to the hope that Quinn might get an ending. It's a small hope but the MC's ex got a nice ending in AL and she wasn't a man girl so the hope is there.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
DrPinkCake from Twitter:

'' I found my maggot son outdoors drinking with a "buddy". When I asked him what the hell he was doing he said "I'm appreciating the little things in life". This one will be a fine DIK! That is, if he passes Hell week ''.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes