kosell

Jun 3, 2019
I could never hate such a beauty I'd just stand back and admire the view :p
Why hate her? The only nasty thing she did to the MC was to tase him. And some may argue that even this whole Maya grinding - blue balling - tasing thing was Quinn's way to ensure that MC wins the Cumpetition... I mean IRL after all that it would really be much much harder to cum. :LOL:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can see that the dev is a good writer by making me care about the characters. I don't know why, but I have the impression that something very bad will happen to some of them in the future. I just hope the MC will have the chance to protect and save them from whatever is going to happen.
Just remember the game does come with a warning.

The more probable thing to happen is you will only really save the one girl you end up going for.

For instance if you lost all sanity and pick Bella then Maya might end up working as a prostitute. Quinn might deal with Sage if you aren't there to help her. Tybalt will have his way with Jill if you aren't there for her.

Does anybody actually give care about Josy?

While they might not kill the girls off, I wouldn't get your hopes up about saving them all, you probably won't be able to.

I'm not saying this to be a "downer" or "hating" I actually enjoy it. I just don't want people getting to a certain point in the game and raging when something bad happens to one of the girls they didn't pick, we know it's coming.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not saying this to be a "downer" or "hating" I actually enjoy it. I just don't want people getting to a certain point in the game and raging when something bad happens to one of the girls they didn't pick, we know it's coming.
Something bad already happened,Quinn`s non romancable,I did fucking pick her ffs
wtf man?
woman
either way
wtf

I`m not forgiving him for this,ever,he`s as good as dead to me

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Still, don't get that she is not romanceable as she seems quite invested in the MC :unsure: It's a missed opportunity if we can't go there with Quinn
She seems to be the only girl that is in love with MC so far. She's always thinking about him, trying to "pull his hair" like a little boy in love by messing with him and Maya. You can see how happy she is when seeing MC: "Hey, pervy boy ;)". We never see her smile unless he's near. As name88 always says, it would be a waste if the girl that can't stop thinking about MC doesn't end up being a LI.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be exaggerating it a little bit, but I'm being honest, I think there's something more about her. She obviously likes MC, and she doesn't look like the kind of girl who just likes someone; trying to mess with him constantly might have a deeper meaning. At the end of the day he's just "another stupid DIK", but she's trying to interact with him as much as possible, giving him access to the restaurant, shaping how she treats Maya based on his reactions and choosing him for the cumpetition; I very much doubt that the "leader" of them would get herself involved into that stuff when she has a lot of girls to choose from.

She HAS to be a LI.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She seems to be the only girl that is in love with MC so far. She's always thinking about him, trying to "pull his hair" like a little boy in love by messing with him and Maya. You can see how happy she is when seeing MC: "Hey, pervy boy ;)". We never see her smile unless he's near. As name88 always says, it would be a waste if the girl that can't stop thinking about MC doesn't end up being a LI.
I just wish one of the possible endings would be the one where MC strangles Quinn and ends up in jail.
Or throw her from the 20th floor or push her in the river with crocodiles or...

Well, I hope I was clear enough.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I just wish one of the possible endings would be the one where MC strangles Quinn and ends up in jail.

In all seriousness i don't see how that would interfere with her becoming a LI. One path Quinn could be THE goal of the MC, on another like Maya's route she could be public enemy number one who juuuust have an "accidental" overdose at some point. Thats why there are routes in a game the first place. This is why i consider her not being a LI a mistake. That all the routes are pretty similar is.. hmm.. not as interesting as if they would happen to be radically different. With different bad/good ending variants. I know know.. workload and all that stuff, but still.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And she`s a cheerleader ...like I thought she couldn`t get any better and boom! a cheerleader...perfection incarnated.

I might be exaggerating it a little bit, but I'm being honest, I think there's something more about her. She obviously likes MC, and she doesn't look like the kind of girl who just likes someone; trying to mess with him constantly might have a deeper meaning. At the end of the day he's just "another stupid DIK", but she's trying to interact with him as much as possible, giving him access to the restaurant, shaping how she treats Maya based on his reactions and choosing him for the cumpetition; I very much doubt that the "leader" of them would get herself involved into that stuff when she has a lot of girls to choose from.

She HAS to be a LI.

I think she is also an expert at hiding her emotions the way she is written you wouldn't expect to see many emotions from her she keeps it all bottled up kinda like Bella but with a smile.
I have to dissagree,her emotions are written all over her face:

Vir_Cotto:

But it`s Quinn that`s a bad person here...:rolleyes:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
In all seriousness i don't see how that would interfere with her becoming a LI. One path Quinn could be THE goal of the MC, on another like Maya's route she could be public enemy number one who juuuust have an "accidental" overdose at some point. Thats why there are routes in a game the first place. This is why i consider her not being a LI a mistake. That all the routes are pretty similar is.. hmm.. not as interesting as if they would happen to be radically different. With different bad/good ending variants. I know know.. workload and all that stuff, but still.
I'm joking, of course.

But about routes... That's something we still don't know much about. I mean, in classic hentai dating sim you simply pick options connected to the girl you want. Here? You have the main story and choices come as you progress.

In fact, the model is quite similar to AL - you even have a recapitulation after each episode. So, there are no real routes and, in fact, we only had just one "OR-OR" moment - staying at the DIK's party or go back to Maya. And without choices like that, you don't have classical branching.

That could be good news for name88 because, despite the lack of "love points" for other girls outside the main 5, there could be a possible ending where MC ends up with Quinn or alone or dead...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm joking, of course.

But about routes... That's something we still don't know much about. I mean, in classic hentai dating sim you simply pick options connected to the girl you want. Here? You have the main story and choices come as you progress.

In fact, the model is quite similar to AL - you even have a recapitulation after each episode. So, there are no real routes and, in fact, we only had just one "OR-OR" moment - staying at the DIK's party or go back to Maya. And without choices like that, you don't have classical branching.

That could be good news for name88 because, despite the lack of "love points" for other girls outside the main 5, there could be a possible ending where MC ends up with Quinn or alone or dead...
Branching is pretty much enforced by the points CHIK/DIK,it will be even more clear with the more points we will be losing.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes