Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
As my twinsy is the only straight one amongst us i'll go by her words but if she'd seen someone wedgied infront of her she'd probably never speak to them ... or even make eye contact less she catch a dose of beta.
This game, in the DIK path, reminds me of a beta cuck dreaming how his college life should be.

Basically, I'm a tough guy who can beat the shit out of everyone, but the jocks keep picking on me, but then this super cute and rich girl comes and help me, and the cool kids allow me to join them because I'm super cool, and I take my bully's GF and I'm like a super bad boy, taking a peek under the skirts...

C'mon MC, you are supposed to be a tough guy, grow some fucking balls. Beat the shit out of everyone and join Quinn.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait. What? Together? Hmm... :sneaky: :LOL:
Me and my girlfriend do sometimes. If there is an update out for a game we both play whoever is home first downloads and we'll play at that PC.

I don't advise anyone to do this though.

We both have very different ideas on what choices to pick and girls to go for.

It gets .... interesting.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Everyone can be wedgied if catched off guard from behind, the personality traits are absolutely irrelevant. What matters is how he handles it. The thing is.. mc just sucks it up. Thats the issue. Not that he was wedgied. He just walks away and pretty much leaves it at that. Its okay he didn't get super angry since Jill basically appeared right next to him and of course he was busy trying to catch his breath and used all his willpower to keep his eyes on her face.

But come on, he was wedgied.. wait for classes to be over and throw a veggie shake into the guys face next day. You don't let a wedgie slide. You don't.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This game, in the DIK path, reminds me of a beta cuck dreaming how his college life should be.

Basically, I'm a tough guy who can beat the shit out of everyone, but the jocks keep picking on me, but then this super cute and rich girl comes and help me, and the cool kids allow me to join them because I'm super cool, and I take my bully's GF and I'm like a super bad boy, taking a peek under the skirts...

C'mon MC, you are supposed to be a tough guy, grow some fucking balls. Beat the shit out of everyone and join Quinn.
I took great issue with the MC "knowing how to fight" and then failing fucking miserably. The 4 jocks for example, in that situation he should have put at least 2 of them down for the count with some broken bones as fast as possible (preferably legs or a shattered clavicle) if he intended to stick around, otherwise it's get the fuck out of dodge time when you're that outnumbered. I mean, that's what he did in the end I guess, but only after being smacked in the head by Dawe, who, as I said, he should have floored for the duration. In the real world, dude was going to get the shit kicked out of him (literally) being that stupid.

Everyone can be wedgied if catched off guard from behind, the personality traits are absolutely irrelevant. What matters is how he handles it. The thing is.. mc just sucks it up. Thats the issue. Not that he was wedgied. He just walks away and pretty much leaves it at that. Its okay he didn't get super angry since Jill basically appeared right next to him and of course he was busy trying to catch his breath and used all his willpower to keep his eyes on her face.

But come on, he was wedgied.. wait for classes to be over and throw a veggie shake into the guys face next day. You don't let a wedgie slide. You don't.
MC seems more like a soy guy.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And who the fuck wedgies as a 18-20 y/o guy? MC needs to impose himself, he keeps getting trampled by everyone, Chad, Quinn, Troy... Hopefully now that he has joined the DIKs he will learn something from those guys.

and girls to go for.
Which one of you two is a Jane gal?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Troy, now thats a character i'm interested to see more of. what happened between him and the jocks? Was he beat up because he was trying to stop the jocks from taking our stuff? very interesting

Randyviper

Apr 30, 2019
The big giveaway was the first day of the MC being at college actually when she helps him when she never had to but she did and I think the scene when she was playing the piano was also telling their music sides both hers and the MC so yeah I'm thinking you are both right here
Wait a minute she never slaps the mc first day in collage

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Any predictions for things we’ll have to do in hell week? I hope we get that one mentioned in AL, something About getting your Dik and body ductaped to a lamp? Wild

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

kosell

Jun 3, 2019

Current DIK vs Chick standings
I do not prefer either route. My best playthrough is to go mostly neutral (mixed choices) and going a little Chick just enough to get some girl +1s and then going neutral again. Second best playthrough is exactly the same, just going DIK enough to get all Sage +1 points and then also back to neutral.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I do not prefer either route. My best playthrough is to go mostly neutral (mixed choices) and going a little Chick just enough to get some girl +1s and then going neutral again. Second best playthrough is exactly the same, just going DIK enough to get all Sage +1 points and then also back to neutral.
That's cool, just made it so we could gauge player choices, and preferred play style

Reactions: kosell

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
Can anyone explain to me why is everybody (including the MC and Derek) so mad at Quinn for sending us naked out on the campus? Is it not clear that this is a DIK tradition thus Quinn is not really to blame here? I mean, be pissed off and want revenge from Rusty and Tommy I get it. But Quinn? Why? They asked (if not even paid) Quinn to help them in this "initiation ritual".

yuzan19

Sep 6, 2017
are there no animations (only black screen with text) yet on the dream sequences? or is it just me having some bugs? pls help me

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes