name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There are few DIK choices I always pick - mocking the jocks and beating the crap out of them.
Also, I'm always hostile to Quinn after coming for the smartphone. :cool:
Yeah fighting with the jocks is one of few DIK choices that do make sens.
I`m not,she caught me stealing panties and spying on her,she could easily put me in jail instead she asked her friend to give me a bj,I see no reason to be hostile,just another reason to love her :love:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yeah fighting with the jocks is one of few DIK choices that do make sens.
I`m not,she caught me stealing panties and spying on her,she could easily put me in jail instead she asked her friend to give me a bj,I see no reason to be hostile,just another reason to love her :love:
You're unatonable, my friend.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Most important question about this game, is Maya a natural blonde or is it dyed?? these are the questions that will define us as a community :LOL:

Reactions: vir_cotto

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That shouldn't be a DIK choice, MC has fighting training he should be able to beat the shit out of everyone, not be a pussy like the first time he met Jill. Even if he's not the one initiating the fight he should be able to defend himself.
Just throwing this out there for funs but for a guy that is supposed to be able to look after himself, and remember this is from the perspective of me, my twin and my girlfriend (we all play) we came to the conclusion he is the beta of all beta's.

As my twinsy is the only straight one amongst us i'll go by her words but if she'd seen someone wedgied infront of her she'd probably never speak to them ... or even make eye contact less she catch a dose of beta.

I said i'd laugh hysterically.

My girlfriend was the only one who said she'd pick him up. Then tell him not to worry, he'll be a real boy one day.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
For the contest, best booty Camilla. Just couldn't help herself and took it up the ass for us. Spicy indeed!

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes