Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Obvious bias cos i'm in the game but still, boooooty.
You can't just say that your favorite booty is your own. That's cheating.

I don't how I feel about this whole thread becoming a poll for everything now.
We managed to move past that, we were even throwing interesting theories around. But here we are, back into this shit.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Oh, hunni, the best booty's aint in this game.

As much as I adore Quinn I have been made into pixels in another game with my mistress Mel, we're in my sig, and Alison. Now those 2 have booty.

Obvious bias cos i'm in the game but still, boooooty.
that's Why I opened that thread to answer once it for all who has the best booty ever in all the games

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
We managed to move past that, we were even throwing interesting theories around. But here we are, back into this shit.
okay new theory, what if jill's grandfather is your grandfather from your mother's side? or maybe even Tybalt's grandfather?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Ah to hell with it. I'm voting for the DeLuca sisters. They win the internet. Final answer. lmao
Lool sorry but you have to wait to put your answer in the thread that I opened for the time being why don't you vote for your favorite booty for this game

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
okay new theory, what if jill's grandfather is your grandfather from your mother's side? or maybe even Tybalt's grandfather?
What if Tybalt is Jill's brother? Since they joined college he's been trying to fuck her, because that's what twins do when they join college, she's been trying to resist him by telling him that it's a waste of time because they can't end up together. That's why he never calls her sis, he's trying to confuse her by making her believe he's her "childhood friend".

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
still feel like something is gonna come back to MC's mother's side of the family in one way or another

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes