UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What if Tybalt is Jill's brother? Since they joined college he's been trying to fuck her, because that's what twins do when they join college, she's been trying to resist him by telling him that it's a waste of time because they can't end up together. That's why he never calls her sis, he's trying to confuse her by making her believe he's her "childhood friend".
That...isn't the strangest theory I've heard.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What if Tybalt is Jill's brother? Since they joined college he's been trying to fuck her, because that's what twins do when they join college, she's been trying to resist him by telling him that it's a waste of time because they can't end up together. That's why he never calls her sis, he's trying to confuse her by making her believe he's her "childhood friend".
So basically, they are like Taylor and Nikki from My Sister, My Roommate. But the opposite personalities.

Mind = blown

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You mean content* and complexity*. Some people out here saying she has no personality at all.

Even though she defended the MC twice, doesn't mind his company (in the library and yoga), enjoys talking to us (admitted in library), doesn't care about her rich status, she's kind enough to help a lower class stranger, enjoys music like the MC.

She has a kind, caring personality and is easy going. I can understand people saying she lacks character development because of her content, but saying she has no personality is complete bullshit.
In other words...
She is nice.
That`s entireity of her personality.

easy going

Uhm like when she gets uncomfortable when Mc sits closer,or tells her compliment or goes stiff after the piano - yup totally easy going (y)

Never said she doesn't have personality...
I said it and I will keep repeating it untill she develops one.

I don't find myself attracted to Jill for her looks, Josy is much more to my tastes and she's at the bottom of my 5 mains. I guess I just like the fact that Jill isn't too much of an arrogant rich brat, like stereotypes, she overlooks her status and went out of her way to help a complete stranger from getting bullied. She's quite kind and is one of the few girls who, so far, isn't bringing any major issues or using the MC in some way. The Piano scene sealed the deal for me I guess.
Yeah helped a guy stand up,totally out of her way,she basicly risked her life out there,true hero and a saint
She did not have a chance to use her status yet but she overlooks it by talking to someone(y)

isn't bringing any major issues

Neither major nor minor because she has none so far

Jesus,why am I even trying?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

Team Chick currently in the lead by a big margin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can't just say that your favorite booty is your own. That's cheating.
I'm not even 5 foot tall and strong winds have been known to knock me over.

Don't get me wrong, I love my body but I aint winning no best booty contests. Not when i'm being compared to Alison and Mel in the game who's booty's alone equal my body weight.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Team Chick currently in the lead by a big margin
Aside from Sage there is no reason to go DIK, it doesn't surprise me.

Don't get me wrong, I love my body but I aint winning no best booty contests. Not when i'm being compared to Alison and Mel in the game who's booty's alone equal my body weight.
You could ask the dev to take some artistic liberties, give you a massive butt.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Aside from Sage there is no reason to go DIK, it doesn't surprise me.
it don't surprise me either, just interesting to see it, in a game abut being a DIK most people choose not to be one, myself included

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
it don't surprise me either, just interesting to see it, in a game abut being a DIK most people choose not to be one, myself included
Welll....
Since the author made a brilliant decision to not make the most interesting woman to ever be born a romantic interest... :LOL:
Yeah without Quinns path DIK route makes very lil sens,perhaps Sage lovers only will be interested?
Especially that many of the DIK choices are just asshole choices that dont make too much sens even for a bad boy,like for example being an asshole to Derek - the guy who has been nothing but funny and helpful and offers you cheats for tests - why would you not want him on your side?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Correct me if im wrong, but is it possible that chad is cheating on sage with another dude? what a plot twist that would be! totally outta left field i know, but that would be shocking

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Welll....
Since the author made a brilliant decision to not make the most interesting woman to ever be born a romantic interest... :LOL:
Yeah without Quinns path DIK route makes very lil sens,perhaps Sage lovers only will be interested?
Especially that many of the DIK choices are just asshole choices that dont make too much sens even for a bad boy,like for example being an asshole to Derek - the guy who has been nothing but funny and helpful and offers you cheats for tests - why would you not want him on your side?
There are few DIK choices I always pick - mocking the jocks and beating the crap out of them.
Also, I'm always hostile to Quinn after coming for the smartphone. :cool:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Uhm like when she gets uncomfortable when Mc sits closer,or tells her compliment or goes stiff after the piano - yup totally easy going (y)
You're leaving out the part where she invited us to sit closer. You left out the part where she invited us to do yoga with her. She went stiff only with the piano scene because we caught her off guard at a personal time.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Guys do you have any idea of which game I should put into the crossover booty contest

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes