Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I thought you opening a separate thread for this booty vote. I'm no hater but its just pointless since its obvious Bella will win, and crossing over other characters just goes off topic. I'd much rather discuss the perplexity and molecular build of Jill's hymen.
I opened the thread but I need to know first who is the winner in this poll so,I can put him into the crossover

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm gonna talk a little bit about a conspiracy theory and say that the Jill Republic is a farce. I've seen ladymaria a lot, but there are two members that I've never seen alone, they always pop up with him. I think he's artificially recruiting fake members to boost the republic's numbers.
It's always possible that the Republic turns into the Empire.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I'm gonna talk a little bit about a conspiracy theory and say that the Jill Republic is a farce. I've seen ladymaria a lot, but there are two members that I've never seen alone, they always pop up with him. I think he's artificially recruiting fake members to boost the republic's numbers.
that's why Maya is an Autocracy, the leader is Maya, we all are just followers, sign up for citizenship today

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I create a poll about who has the best booty
Oh, hunni, the best booty's aint in this game.

As much as I adore Quinn I have been made into pixels in another game with my mistress Mel, we're in my sig, and Alison. Now those 2 have booty.

Obvious bias cos i'm in the game but still, boooooty.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes