UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I don't find myself attracted to Jill for her looks, Josy is much more to my tastes and she's at the bottom of my 5 mains. I guess I just like the fact that Jill isn't too much of an arrogant rich brat, like stereotypes, she overlooks her status and went out of her way to help a complete stranger from getting bullied. She's quite kind and is one of the few girls who, so far, isn't bringing any major issues or using the MC in some way. The Piano scene sealed the deal for me I guess.

The Jill Republic is glad to have you amongst us. (y)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
yeah but my poll is simple like who has the best booty how can people not understanding that
That's still gonna end with personal opinions based on each person's own taste. Personally, I have a huge attraction for redheads and blondes....but I can't deny a great booty...based off of my own taste. I don't like big, fat, wavy butts. Remy LaCroix (look her up if you're unfamiliar) has a perfect ass. Kim Kardashian's ass is just disgustingly fat. Examples of personal opinion....lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it really minds boggling to see people losing faith/ having doubts this fast while it's still in early stages for the record DrpinkCke isn't the only one who kills his characters for the sake of the story does anybody already forgot about Stella and yet no one is complaining about his new game or having doubt,we are here first for a good storytelling and hot scenes.
not just focusing on girls and forgetting about the story
Stella wasn't a love interest being set up for a potential threesome relationship.

Stella was just a plot device from her husbands death to her own, we all knew that.

If people have doubts they have doubts. Of course we're here for the girls. If you take the girls away none of us would be here.

Reactions: Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes