Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
in All seriousness guys should I close the poll and go directly for the finals or wait till tomorrow for that

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
All the girls are attractive and that is a fact.
I was going to ask you if anyone would play a game with hideous characters, but then I saw your signature.

So yes, they are all gorgeous, the only thing I don't like about most of them is their personalities, but since we are still early in the game it's fine.

Reactions: Ennoch

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
This forum wondering where Jill’s backstory is

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I was going to ask you if anyone would play a game with hideous characters, but then I saw your signature.

So yes, they are all gorgeous, the only thing I don't like about most of them is their personalities, but since we are still early in the game it's fine.
Tbh, somehow hideous MC bothers me much more than not-so-pretty girls. There is that one game I simply can't play, but there is no romance route so I don't really care anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I still don't know what the hell is that Light game.
Light Of My Life it's very good storywise probably one of the more solid stories, and the two girls might not be to everyone's taste it's an emotional one and their story is pretty tragic and that just makes me feel more connected with both girls.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes