vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Light Of My Life it's very good storywise probably one of the more solid stories, and the two girls might not be to everyone's taste it's an emotional one and their story is pretty tragic and that just makes me feel more connected with both girls.
I think you would like that game, Mytez .

Reactions: Mytez and Mormont

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Any poll is pointless. People don't read the question and even if they do, they're voting for personal favourite.

I mean - you could post a poll with an easily quantifiable question, like: "Which girl had most content so far" and you'll get data that scientific community calls "What the fuck?"
yeah but my poll is simple like who has the best booty how can people not understanding that

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Over 2000 planned renders :oops::love:
0.3 is gonna be juicy
Joke's on you, 1800 of them are the toilet.

Tbh, somehow hideous MC bothers me much more than not-so-pretty girls. There is that one game I simply can't play, but there is no romance route so I don't really care anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Are you stoned right now? as of now, she has very little character
You mean content* and complexity*. Some people out here saying she has no personality at all.

Even though she defended the MC twice, doesn't mind his company (in the library and yoga), enjoys talking to us (admitted in library), doesn't care about her rich status, she's kind enough to help a lower class stranger, enjoys music like the MC.

She has a kind, caring personality and is easy going. I can understand people saying she lacks character development because of her content, but saying she has no personality is complete bullshit.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You mean content* and complexity*. Some people out here saying she has no personality at all.

Even though she defended the MC twice, doesn't mind his company (in the library and yoga), enjoys talking to us (admitted in library), doesn't care about her rich status, she's kind enough to help a lower class stranger, enjoys music like the MC.

She has a kind, caring personality and is easy going. I can understand people saying she lacks character development because of her content, but saying she has no personality is complete bullshit.
Never said she doesn't have personality, just with lack of back story and motivations as of now, her character is lacking, that's all. i like jill just right now i need to see more, thats all.

Reactions: Nevu

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
ok
Jill

Camilla and Bella have nice ones, but there's just too much for my tastes. They'd be pulling a Kim Kardashian and knocking over table lamps and shit when they turn around in the living room.
thx for voting so the results now are

Jill 1
Camila 0
Sage 0

vs

Bella 0

DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
At risk of sounding pedantic, majority of the playerbase don't care about the personality of the characters but their looks. That's why plain characters like Jill or Sage are so popular, because they look good and dress fancy/slutty.
I don't find myself attracted to Jill for her looks, Josy is much more to my tastes and she's at the bottom of my 5 mains. I guess I just like the fact that Jill isn't too much of an arrogant rich brat, like stereotypes, she overlooks her status and went out of her way to help a complete stranger from getting bullied. She's quite kind and is one of the few girls who, so far, isn't bringing any major issues or using the MC in some way. The Piano scene sealed the deal for me I guess.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes