kosell

Jun 3, 2019
please tell me how to reinstall it. because i only extracted the game.
If none of the animations work then you may have another kind of problem. But if some work and some don't try deleting the game folder (might want to copy save files elsewhere first) and extracting again.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Can anyone explain to me why is everybody (including the MC and Derek) so mad at Quinn for sending us naked out on the campus? Is it not clear that this is a DIK tradition thus Quinn is not really to blame here? I mean, be pissed off and want revenge from Rusty and Tommy I get it. But Quinn? Why? They asked (if not even paid) Quinn to help them in this "initiation ritual".
Quinn is to blame for everything didn't you know :p I'm sure there are even people out there who blame her for global warming :LOL:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Don't you know? After burning down an orphanage and kicking puppies, she traveled back in time and convinced Stephanie Mayer to write Twilight.
That's heavy shit, man... Some things can't be forgiven and that's one of them.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone explain to me why is everybody (including the MC and Derek) so mad at Quinn for sending us naked out on the campus? Is it not clear that this is a DIK tradition thus Quinn is not really to blame here? I mean, be pissed off and want revenge from Rusty and Tommy I get it. But Quinn? Why? They asked (if not even paid) Quinn to help them in this "initiation ritual".
They hate her cause she`s fun and awesome and pretty,it`s a "CHIK" thing,HA!

Reactions: Mormont and kosell

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
My god, you’re right! The only option is to unite the republic of Jill and the Autocracy of Maya in order to take her down
1) glad I was able to start the different governing forces of BAD, 2) think we need flags to represent the different girls and where our allegiances lie.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
We may need to even call in the monarchy of Bella, the Dyanasty of josy, and the followers of Sage in order to defeat that foul beast that is Quinn

• Wow
Reactions: Mormont

tutanchamon

Aug 12, 2017
Hi guys, is there any setting i can apply to not see replies, just new comments? This thread gets 20+ replies daily and i dont rly want to go through it, looking for updates. Thanks
P.S. There isnt best girl, everyone has their own preferences and taste, so every girl can be the best girl for different people. So dont argue about that....

Reactions: Hawke84

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
Hi guys, is there any setting i can apply to not see replies, just new comments? This thread gets 20+ replies daily and i dont rly want to go through it, looking for updates. Thanks
P.S. There isnt best girl, everyone has their own preferences and taste, so every girl can be the best girl for different people. So dont argue about that....
If you are only looking for updates I suggest you use search function (top right of the screen) and simply enter N7 in the By: field.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes