CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
On the subject you guys were talking about Quinn not be a LI, I feel she may be the Rena of this game, where you have to purposefully distance yourself for the others to get with her, which would make sense in the context of this story so far

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
The DIK gang is trying to mount a come back

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
In other news, I have an interesting theory. We can all see that there will eventually be a power struggle between Sage and Quinn, so I think (this would probably be more of a chick route thing) that Maya will help sage out and that would be her path to becoming a full fledged Hot. Think about it Maya has already shown motherly qualities and that she cares about people (letting you stay at her place when you needed it, wanting the best for Derek etc) so I feel Like Maya would really come into her own with this because as of now she kinda just does anything for that scholarship (while I think the free tuition is a lie) she would finally be able to be her true self and shine, just like she should (ya I’m a Maya fan lol)

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
On the subject you guys were talking about Quinn not be a LI, I feel she may be the Rena of this game, where you have to purposefully distance yourself for the others to get with her, which would make sense in the context of this story so far
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Despite putting Quinn in the centre of the plot he completly ommits her when it comes to his "main girls"
soooo I suppose that I dont think so.

In other news, I have an interesting theory. We can all see that there will eventually be a power struggle between Sage and Quinn, so I think (this would probably be more of a chick route thing) that Maya will help sage out and that would be her path to becoming a full fledged Hot. Think about it Maya has already shown motherly qualities and that she cares about people (letting you stay at her place when you needed it, wanting the best for Derek etc) so I feel Like Maya would really come into her own with this because as of now she kinda just does anything for that scholarship (while I think the free tuition is a lie) she would finally be able to be her true self and shine, just like she should (ya I’m a Maya fan lol)
Sage would have to start being interested in power first.

Maya has already shown motherly qualities...
That`s a case of "Jill is basicly a saint",no...Maya let MC in because of Derek...and yes she cares about Derek he was the only one who did not gave up on her - Maya`s own words.Maya is a young woman in need of support and acceptance.

The tuition part is true for 99% - the prostitution money most likely cover the tuitions.

Reactions: Mormont and Nevu

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The tuition part is true for 99% - the prostitution money most likely cover the tuitions.
It's all well and good these girls paying tuition through prostitution I just really wish they wouldn't force Quinn to get them clients.

It must break her heart every time she does it.

Poor Quinn, such a delicate soul always looking out for her girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes