Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Personalitywise is Maya because she's an absolute sweetheart and Quinn, because even if she's a bitch she seems like the kind of chill person that enjoys life without giving two fucks about anything. I wouldn't choose her in real life, but since in here there are no repercusions... she wins.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Personalitywise is Maya because she's an absolute sweetheart and Quinn, because even if she's a bitch she seems like the kind of chill person that enjoys life without giving two fucks about anything. I wouldn't choose her in real life, but since in here there are no repercusions... she wins.
If there's anyone in here that would choose Quinn in real life, this is all i have to say to them

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I actually prefer Maya with original Cut but for the sake of diversity (because Maya and Sage's default hair is way to similar) i'll gladly accept the new hair, it also makes her look a lot more.........innocent maybe?

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I know we've talked about Jill's possible backstories a lot, what do you guys think will be Bella's driving force/issues?
i've said it before but i think her husband might be dead

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I know we've talked about Jill's possible backstories a lot, what do you guys think will be Bella's driving force/issues?
i've said it before but i think her husband might be dead
You really like starting topics,huh? Bella's main driving force is her protection for Jill.
Her issue is that she's very stoic, void and tsundere. She's sexually deprived due to potential dead husband, but the MC has already awakened her lust. That's all I got from her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She's certainly a change of pace I just find her to be a very dull character. I just can't seem to find anything to like about her and Bella.
She`s a classic "girl next door" type with her down to earth problems,I give her a pass or should I say a chance,because of everything she goes through,she still manages to smile/hang in there,she`s sweet all things considered.Not being in the college is not helping her,I tend to forget about her,especially when Quinn`s around and she cheats,oh well

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You really like starting topics,huh? Bella's main driving force is her protection for Jill.
Her issue is that she's very stoic, void and tsundere. She's sexually deprived due to potential dead husband, but the MC has already awakened her lust. That's all I got from her.
What can i say i like hearing the people's opinions lol also trying to make sure this whole page isn't polls :LOL: but yeah, good analysis, pretty much summed it up

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I forget, does Bella keep a picture of her husband around? If so, the dead husband route is probably where it's going. If she doesn't though, then I believe he cheated on her, which is why she's so cold, especially towards the mc, and she wants to protect Jill because Jill was the one whose been helping her cope with that (either through the dead husband or cheating husband).

Reactions: Nevu and vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
I forget, does Bella keep a picture of her husband around? If so, the dead husband route is probably where it's going. If she doesn't though, then I believe he cheated on her, which is why she's so cold, especially towards the mc, and she wants to protect Jill because Jill was the one whose been helping her cope with that (either through the dead husband or cheating husband).
She does have a photo turned upside down, but we dont get to see it what it is when you lift it up

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes