Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Polycafe it's called what makes it worse is how fast it actually happens as well and that tags don't exactly make that clear either
The games entire premise is set around polyamory which is an open relationship and involves lots of sex with other people.

You don't get to keep someone to yourself in a poly relationship, that isn't how they work.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I've began to notice that those who fight name88 and his "perceived" dark side influence often lash out at other girls in doing so. While the meantime name88 rarely if ever ridiculed the others, never mocked my precious icequeen, he just vehemently defends Quinn. I'm getting confused over who represents the dark side here :unsure::sneaky:
I'm just a kind and nice old man...

palpatine.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She'll never backstab you. She'll stand in front of you, show you her knife, look deep into your eyes and stab you fifty times. She doesnt need to be all schemy and sneaky, she does what she wants.
She is the Mal Reynolds of DIK.

Listen, you don’t know me, son, so I’m gonna say this once: if I ever kill you, you’ll be awake, you’ll be facing me, and you’ll be armed.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She is the Mal Reynolds of DIK.

Listen, you don’t know me, son, so I’m gonna say this once: if I ever kill you, you’ll be awake, you’ll be facing me, and you’ll be armed.
You know...I remember that line, and I like Mal, but....he's kinda full of shit. :LOL:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I don't know if Quinn would do anything so drastic as killing MC.
I suppose that's a possibility if she sees her plans about him falling apart. So, it could be an act of final desperation...

It reminds me of one of the possible endings in the first part of "Gabriel Knight".

Reactions: Mormont

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If we wanna be serious, having a taser on campus ground and actually using it on a fellow student out of fun is like making certain one gets expelled (and criminal charges are more than likely). So while i think that all this talking about whether she would kill anyone is way too far fetched, this is a college not a south american prison, it seems like its run by gangs who have their own territory and the security along with the teachers are only there for background display. So i feel like anything is possible as the realism was never invited to begin with.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
El-oh-el at Jill being interested in some meathead named Chad. Not a huge Jill fan but that's just insulting to her.
I like Ava's theory. It doesn't make much sense, but Jill's the only girl that doesn't have "conflict", it would be a decent way of tying up both storylines while giving her some.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes