Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
The only thing I can think of is some people just can't accept Quinn which I find quite frankly ridiculous I wonder if it would be different if they never knew anything about her :unsure:
Sage having more votes than Maya is injustice. Bella having more votes than Quinn is injustice. Jade having less votes than Camilla is injustice. My only sense of harmony is the fact that Jill has the most votes.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The official DPC polls. Now I don't hate Quinn with a burning passion, and I don't dislike Bella either, but how the fuck did Bella get more votes than Quinn.
Same way Jill is at the first place
people vote on the model they like the most

Quinn will forever be a side LI, come join the Church of Maya for your salvation (Jill gang is also acceptable)

View attachment 337794
Dark side is already taken
Church of Maya can use my little pony as your symbol :p

I throw hundred of theories about almost every important character (toilet excluded) and Maya is only one that I still can't understand.

My theory is - DPC made some plotholes because of contradictions in her statements.
Because you are reading too much into it
She`s naturally cheerful and innocent
Her only struggle is not being accepted by her father the way she is
The bi thing would be the simplest explanation as of why

The only thing I can think of is some people just can't accept Quinn which I find quite frankly ridiculous I wonder if it would be different if they never knew anything about her :unsure:
The ironic thing is that they don`t,they demonize her af 3/4 of things she`s being accused of are only in players heads.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
You know Jill's virginity will be Quinn's special dish ?
You know that would be EXTREMELY unlikely. Jill is not in HOTs. So Quinn does not have access to her. Nor does Jill appear to need the money. If Jill wants to prostitute herself (just for the fun of it), she doesn't have to resort to Quinn's take-out. I doubt if she even knows that Quinn exists. [Unless she plays this game :)]

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
First of all thank you, truly an interesting in-depth analysis A+

3. something is wrong with her emotions, she is unable to connect with people (until she met MC)
Could maya be a minor sociopath?

Was she obsessed with someone like really yandere style?
now that's something to think about

In terms of plot holes i get what your saying, one second she does not know love, the next she's preaching about how it can hurt a lot.
Maybe this is PinkCake's way of showing us that maya's not all there? or she is perfectly there but is lying early on because she didnt want to fall in love again or the MC to fall for her?

All in all, phenomenal work, Maya is really the most interesting character in the game so far

Reactions: vir_cotto

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
The ironic thing is that they don`t,they demonize her af 3/4 of things she`s being accused of are only in players heads
So whoring people out and possible drug dealings are A OK with you? these are totally invalid reasons to think a character is not a good person to you?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
There are ways for that to happen. Maybe she pisses off Quinn by protecting Maya for MC and Quinn drugs her and she gets mass raped by the DIKs. It wouldn't be the first time that a girl gets taken advantage in college.
If this situation were to happen, Jill and Tybalt and the whole of the preps (they would not be pleased) would have more than enough money and influence to put each rapist in prison, including Quinn.If she's capable of drugging Jill, she would have done so to Maya as well and allow her to get mass raped.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You have to remember these girls are making easy money out of this in a much safer environment to btw instead of being out in the general public, and I don't think Quinn would let anyone mess with her girls either.
They like money, they like sex. Unless forced, which the only one that seems like it it would be Maya (if she is), there's nothing wrong with it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes