Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I was just thinking about this the other day I've seen a lot of people with BADIK signatures or avatars and yet I never see them in this thread :unsure:
In my experience, 60-70% of the posters in this forum have a BaDIK avatar or signature, yet it's always the same people talking about the game. And now I feel dishonest for telling that guy that we try to keep the thread on-topic :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In my experience, 60-70% of the posters in this forum have a BaDIK avatar or signature, yet it's always the same people talking about the game. And now I feel dishonest for telling that guy that we try to keep the thread on-topic :(
You are such a hypcrite! ..or you have since fallen into darkness where the rest of us dwell.. I mean where vir_cotto dwells, not me! I'm just trying to save the rest of the unsuspecting folks from the machinations of an unscrupulous toilet thats all.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I believe the most commented thread on here is the MOH thread, it has about 40k posts. This is already 1/4th of the way there in just 5 months. I also like that the large majority of all the comments are best girl wars and theories. Not "update?" and asking for saves like in most threads. Whats even better it its mostly just a handful of regulars that do that lol, pretty sure half of name88 's posts are in this thread lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes