Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're not picking holes in the plot, you're picking hoes in Maya's response. That's different. I agree, she should call her dad's bluff and either leave college, get a job and save up and be rid of him, or he backs down.
All of those resolve things too easily which doesn't seem to be DPC's style. I'm certain something will happen to prevent them (M&J) from being found out by Maya's Dad in Ep 7 in order to extend this drama for longer.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All of those resolve things too easily which doesn't seem to be DPC's style. I'm certain something will happen to prevent them (M&J) from being found out by Maya's Dad in Ep 7 in order to extend this drama for longer.
As others have been saying, Maya has been harping on about her problems for 6 episodes now, it'd be nice to get over that hump and start doing fun things. Is it time for spring break yet?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
As others have been saying, Maya has been harping on about her problems for 6 episodes now, it'd be nice to get over that hump and start doing fun things. Is it time for spring break yet?
Halloween should be right around the corner.

Perfect way to end season 2(episode 8) with the highly requested and often talked about MURDER.

We see someone hanging in the school cafeteria at the start of the episode and write it off as Halloween prank.

But as the flies gather we realize it's a real person, who is it? Find out next episode on Being a DIK: Halloween Murder Mystery.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sure, it would be nice to have a relatively uncomplicated time with her and all the other LIs, but I think we should know by now that nothing will be smooth sailing in this game. Each LI has their major issues to deal with and none will be wrapped up in a neat bow and forgotten about in a single episode. Even Sage's break-up with Chad doesn't seem like the definitive start to something good as there are still things to be dealt with there, but it doesn't mean that there can't be good, fun moments with her while these issues persist in the background and it's the same with all LIs.

The issues the different LIs and even side girls are dealing with will either subside for short periods or move to other phases, but they likely won't go away completely until the end of the game or near the end of the game. Maya's issues, for instance, will either move to this possible deception to fool her Dad into releasing her tuition money, or to her having to find a way to finance herself if there is a confrontation, but either way, it will still be an issue for her.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Personally I think we're more likely to get a suicide (attempt). After Acting Lessons, I don't know if DPC wants to go down the road of conspiracy and murder all over again. But suicide would be both dark and shocking, while different enough to not be repetitive. Personally I hope it doesn't happen, but AL was a damn great story so I have faith that DPC can pull it off.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Personally I think we're more likely to get a suicide (attempt). After Acting Lessons, I don't know if DPC wants to go down the road of conspiracy and murder all over again. But suicide would be both dark and shocking, while different enough to not be repetitive. Personally I hope it doesn't happen, but AL was a damn great story so I have faith that DPC can pull it off.
Personally I'd be all for that, but this is a very sensitive forum, I'm honestly surprised we don't see constant bitching of Pinkcakes handling of the feminists on a dailys basis.

Suicide can be touchy, I don't know if Pinkcakes can walk that line without a lot of tears.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Personally I'd be all for that, but this is a very sensitive forum, I'm honestly surprised we don't see constant bitching of Pinkcakes handling of the feminists on a dailys basis.

Suicide can be touchy, I don't know if Pinkcakes can walk that line without a lot of tears.
I'm really interested in the feminist students in the game and how DPC will handle them. I admit that I get a little worried that he's going too hard on them, but so far I think it's been handled with enough humor that it isn't a problem. I do think Derrick's relationship with the one feminist could result in some really good character development for everyone. It may chill Derrick out in good ways, while also chilling out the student as well. If laughs are had along the way, I'm totally onboard. :)

But more importantly, I agree about the suicide. If he does choose that path he really needs to be careful. We all got off on a tangent about the student loans, but that's minor and just something we can bitch about in fun. With a suicide storyline, there's no room for error.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Halloween should be right around the corner.

Perfect way to end season 2(episode 8) with the highly requested and often talked about MURDER.

We see someone hanging in the school cafeteria at the start of the episode and write it off as Halloween prank.

But as the flies gather we realize it's a real person, who is it? Find out next episode on Being a DIK: Halloween Murder Mystery.
I would go old school and have it be the Halloween party in the Karate Kid movie where it leads the MC cornered down an alley and he starts getting beat up, only to have a small Japanese man come to his rescue and teach him kara-te.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
you know the lewd encounters with Bella were actually really nice, and they felt special in a way because of how much she let her guard down.
0000.png

Bella is one of the top tier characters in the game based on her character development in the game and personality

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 947844

Bella is one of the top tier characters in the game based on her character development in the game and personality

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I definitely cant wait to see how their relationship goes going forward, I just finished my massive chik route with Jill/Bella and yeah I really liked it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes