AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Didn't want to say it, but I had that thought as well. It's the way that Quinn and Riona seem like they're happily presenting themselves to the MC right in front of Sage that has me thinking this is a bit strange.
Unless Sage tells us that if we want to continue fucking with the girls, she won't want to have a relationship with the MC and if we refuse to fuck with them, the serious relationship with her begins.
If this is MC's dream, then it's my dream too. And y'all are destroying it!
Everything is possible but I also started to create routes for each Li in a faithful way so that scenes are not blocked in my main game although now I should call it the main route

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Wow ok, so I've finished what I could possibly think are 3 playthroughs packaged together for efficiency and time, and I'll try to be efficient and quick with my over all review of the game the girls etc.

so to start off I did my first playthrough blind not really following a certain path but letting it flow, that being said this first route was with Maya, and then Josy ... *puts on flak armor and helmet* my opinion on Maya has changed some, I understand criticisms about her and I can see that, but in my humbly personal opinion while this game gives you 5 ladies to woo romance or just bone I feel like Maya will always be the canon main girl, Josy is cute sexy sweet, but her development so far has left me not feeling like I should try and persue her too, maybe in 7 we will see more of her in that regard.

Second play through was a light side good boi massive chik route with Jill, I enjoyed it... it was nice having tender caring moments with her and Bella, being with them together might be a bad choice right now but the way her route ended with "we have to sneak around" might not be so bad and afford the MC time with Bella and her route, which brings me to Bella herself, I am conflicted with her in some ways, I can see the appeal of her being there maybe giving the MC the motherly
nuturing aspect, she does seem to care about him but is still conflicted with whatever issue she has with her husband, but I think eventually she will accept fate and move on or she well deny the MC and return to her Ice Queen ways.

On the 3rd and final playthrough (for now) I chose Sage, and honestly I feel like this route could have been the main route to be on, mostly because if you choose all the side activities ( the restaurant with Quinn etc) you get a fuller picture of what actually happens in the game, being a massive DIK felt more natural than the neutral or CHIK route you get to see more of whats going on. I wont go into detail too much about the HOTs because the secondaries to me are just that, sure they have their, personalities but it felt like Sage, Quinn, and Riona were the only major players from that group, well maybe to an extent with Lily, although I believe she was sent there to spy on them by someone because of her asking so many questions.. (maybe part of Vinny's or whoever is controlling him and their masterplan) also a side note on Quinn, part of me (the nice guy) wants to see Quinn fall then allow her self to be picked back up by the MC and them have a relationship maybe.

I'd do a section on the DIK's but Rusty and Tommy were the only ones of substance to me, sure the others have their quirk's etc but nothing really jumped out. and to the maggot brother Derek, special mention to him, with out him this game wouldn't be as entertaining as it is, he provided me with so many wtf and omg moments that made me laugh so hard I almost pissed myself, and on the flipside of that he seems like he genuinely cares for Maya, not like Tommy would for Josy but all things considered.

tl;dr I can't wait for more :love:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 948641
Definitely a Hot and intriguing preview :devilish: . Regarding of the overanalyzing Sage.She fall in the category of we don't know enough about her. We know She is a freak in sex , but everything else is headcanon:ROFLMAO:. I think the most unrealistic storytelling would be that Sage jumping in to an "exclusive" relationship with MC. Chad just dumped her, her jumping into another serious relationship would be bad for her character, and for the story.
So I think, Sage testing the MC is out of realm, and She also mentioned she doesn't care who MC fuck with.
So Yeah foursome is the way to go. :cool:. .

oh my , Jill and Maya getting lower and lower. I would prefer, a Josy, Sage, and Hot girls path. :ROFLMAO:.
I mean seriously Jill better be a sex freak, and She just play the "Hard to get" game, and once you get her, she is all kind of sex monster:cool:

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Didn't want to say it, but I had that thought as well. It's the way that Quinn and Riona seem like they're happily presenting themselves to the MC right in front of Sage that has me thinking this is a bit strange. :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh you know...
Along the way we stopped for this View attachment 948799 and this View attachment 948798 while passing through this View attachment 948804 and also this View attachment 948802 and in the meantime this little kitty went to gather reinforcements View attachment 948806
1608479231298.png Name a better foursome bruh :love::love::love:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wow ok, so I've finished what I could possibly think are 3 playthroughs packaged together for efficiency and time, and I'll try to be efficient and quick with my over all review of the game the girls etc.

so to start off I did my first playthrough blind not really following a certain path but letting it flow, that being said this first route was with Maya, and then Josy ... *puts on flak armor and helmet* my opinion on Maya has changed some, I understand criticisms about her and I can see that, but in my humbly personal opinion while this game gives you 5 ladies to woo romance or just bone I feel like Maya will always be the canon main girl, Josy is cute sexy sweet, but her development so far has left me not feeling like I should try and persue her too, maybe in 7 we will see more of her in that regard.

Second play through was a light side good boi massive chik route with Jill, I enjoyed it... it was nice having tender caring moments with her and Bella, being with them together might be a bad choice right now but the way her route ended with "we have to sneak around" might not be so bad and afford the MC time with Bella and her route, which brings me to Bella herself, I am conflicted with her in some ways, I can see the appeal of her being there maybe giving the MC the motherly
nuturing aspect, she does seem to care about him but is still conflicted with whatever issue she has with her husband, but I think eventually she will accept fate and move on or she well deny the MC and return to her Ice Queen ways.

On the 3rd and final playthrough (for now) I chose Sage, and honestly I feel like this route could have been the main route to be on, mostly because if you choose all the side activities ( the restaurant with Quinn etc) you get a fuller picture of what actually happens in the game, being a massive DIK felt more natural than the neutral or CHIK route you get to see more of whats going on. I wont go into detail too much about the HOTs because the secondaries to me are just that, sure they have their, personalities but it felt like Sage, Quinn, and Riona were the only major players from that group, well maybe to an extent with Lily, although I believe she was sent there to spy on them by someone because of her asking so many questions.. (maybe part of Vinny's or whoever is controlling him and their masterplan) also a side note on Quinn, part of me (the nice guy) wants to see Quinn fall then allow her self to be picked back up by the MC and them have a relationship maybe.

I'd do a section on the DIK's but Rusty and Tommy were the only ones of substance to me, sure the others have their quirk's etc but nothing really jumped out. and to the maggot brother Derek, special mention to him, with out him this game wouldn't be as entertaining as it is, he provided me with so many wtf and omg moments that made me laugh so hard I almost pissed myself, and on the flipside of that he seems like he genuinely cares for Maya, not like Tommy would for Josy but all things considered.

tl;dr I can't wait for more :love:
the game's storyline is pretty transparent about this.

Maya is absolutely the main LI, with a heavy gap both in terms of time and importance.

the others are so distant from her that it is even difficult to put them in order.

perhaps the least important are Sage and Bella, who in fact are the ones who react most definitively to rejection. Bella in particular is also quite out of place compared to the others, and we can consider her overall fan service.

Josy and Jill play it for the second position, but Josy is for now completely obscured by Maya, while Jill has a cycle of its own quite unrelated to the rest of the plot

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
haas anyone fucked riona yet i havent gotten to her yet
Can do so in Ep 3, but Ep 5 is better. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My take on this is that this is like one of those movies where the MC goes off to get his experience thinking "being with all the chicks and older women is great" when in reality he had the perfect girl right in front of him, eww that was sappier than a pine tree, cant believe I said that.
Sappy or not, that's a fairly good assessment. (y)

Reactions: Procyonix

Yabeyo

Feb 24, 2020
Morning,

How to delete all the scenes and saves and gallery. I want fresh start of new game. :)

I already deleted From Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494
and
BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc\game\saves
Rewards was wiped out so its okey,
but I have problem with "scenes" many of them there deleted, but still few of them left like 5-6 scenes.
Where can I find them in my PC ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes