felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it seems very strange to me it is a gift from Sage to MC .. it could be a test, given the recent sunburn of her on the betrayal of Chad ..

if instead it was Quinn's idea it could be the beginning of the war on Sage for command of the HOTs.

or, as Holy Bacchus suggests, it could be something much more innocent like a competition or a chance where the two girls find themselves dressing or undressing in the HOTs garden.

as a general note, however, I would remember how usually the previews reveal very little of the episode and are often deliberately misleading

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
A spontaneous "whose tits are better?" contest seems possible, but I'm having a hard time believing that Sage would be OK and totally into a foursome with 2 of her HOT sisters after she's been entirely monogamous with one guy for the past couple of years.

Maybe she'll go into some kind of spiralling and self-destructive "fuck it" mode after her break up with Chad and just start doing all sorts of things that weren't in her nature before, but this would still be one hell of a leap for her.
Yeah, monogamy with Chad (and MC) aside, we haven't even seen the slightest hint of bisexuality in Sage. That's the part that gets me more than anything with this foursome scenario. I don't think she's in to girls at all. One of the few HOTs that seems fully straight.

uhhhok

Sep 24, 2020
A spontaneous "whose tits are better?" contest seems possible, but I'm having a hard time believing that Sage would be OK and totally into a foursome with 2 of her HOT sisters after she's been entirely monogamous with one guy for the past couple of years.

Maybe she'll go into some kind of spiralling and self-destructive "fuck it" mode after her break up with Chad and just start doing all sorts of things that weren't in her nature before, but this would still be one hell of a leap for her.
Exactly what I thought. DPC is just teasing us yo. It's major chance that it is a simple "who has better tits?" ( or ) quinn and riona are just cheering up Sage that she is beautiful and has better boobs than them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoolMe

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
hey guys is there mmf or sharing in this game or not ? ty
I don't know the the rules of what mmf and sharing are in the context of these games, but there's not been any threesomes where two of them are guys except for Arieth, but the player does not have any sexual relationship with Arieth, she's basically having sex with almost all the DIKs except the mc, and she occasionally does more than one at a time.

Also the MC can bang a married woman, but it's basically just cheating on the woman's part, and the mc is also doing the dirty with a girl who's already in a relationship, but her boyfriend's possibly gay, so I don' think there's much sharing going on there.
I am quite sure there wont be MMF or swinging or sharing(with male NPCs) when the main 5 LIs are involved , the dev will burn them alive before that happens
that being said
there is a high chance of some MMF 3 somes with the side girls
Elena , johnboy ( hinted in ep 6)
Tommy , heather ( tommy seems to like showing off nude heather in ep 6)
Ashley , derek , ( bros before hos , but quite unlikely)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I have a feeling this might be something for those who have been using Quinn's "services". Maybe Sage will find out about Quinn's prostitution ring and to rub some salt into it, Quinn is going to tell Sage that MC has been using those services all this time as a way to piss off Sage (trying to ruin their relationship).

Just a thought.

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Very well done! :ROFLMAO:. But where's Mel? You can't have a Sarah post without a Mel followup insult! ;)
Mel said she was busy with Chad's own wiener:sneaky: She'll join next time:sneaky:

Needs more Tybalt burns and weiner jokes but otherwise I am dying over here :KEK:
Well I also made this one where I totally destroyed Tybbie, I think it came out way more epic:LUL:
I tried to use other jokes for this second cluck, such as Josy's lilliputian size or the constant criticism of DPC by some individuals on this thread:cautious: That's why there isn't much Tybalt burn:geek:

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019

View attachment 948641
Unexpected Sage surprise!

My mind instantly started to theorize about this, I thought this might be a test by Sage but as others said it is more likely an intentional disruption by Quinn. I forgot about her Restaurant and shit since I never took those other than seeing what it was once. Or it might be just some simple teasing by HOT girls in between without malicious intentions.

I hope this will be one of those defining paths we take, either you take a threesome(foursome maybe with Sage) and Sage keeps thinking about MC as just a fuck-toy.

If MC says "begone thots, Sage is mine and I won't choose someone else over her like some blonde did over me cough.. Maya cough.." and Sage goes all flustered and blushing and whispers right choice.. and gives MC his hot, steamy reward while finally thinking this guy could be the one and eventually ties the knot with MC.

Arghhhh the possibilities... My Sage senses are tingling.. Really a preview that gives so much to think about. Awesome.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Kinda wonder how Sage will react now that she's broken up with Chad and getting even more closer to the MC(if you chose her over Jill). I can see her getting pissed instead of down for some shenanigans.
From the looks of it, Sage doesn't seem to mind some shenanigans.

View attachment 948641
Fuck me if this doesn't just amp it all up a notch! Please let it just be what it looks like!

From that position, Sage is definitely sitting on the MC's lap, can't imagine it'd be all that comfortable right now...:sneaky:

I don't think I can cope with any more previews after this one!

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020

View attachment 948641
That preview is interesting, i have a lot things in mind right now

• I don't think Sage is the type of girl that like 3some or 4some, but we still don't know what type of relationship she had with Chad. In episode 5, we see Sage was all over Chad and not the other way around, this detail is interesting and could change everything. We could assume if Sage was all over Chad, she would do everything she been told to by him, one of the thing is 3some or even more. If that is the case this preview could mean we will get 4some action. PERSONALLY I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE CASE

• This is just a test by Sage, because at first she allowed the MC to have fun with every girl he wanted because they are not in relationship, maybe this is her way to see if the MC could devoted his time and body for her only before getting in a relationship with the MC

• Or this is just some harmless fun, maybe one of the game Quinn had in mind or something. Keep in mind, the MC and Quinn grew closer and i am honestly eager to see where the MC and Quinn go from here.

I think DPC made this preview just because it could cause a serious discussion :KEK:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, monogamy with Chad (and MC) aside, we haven't even seen the slightest hint of bisexuality in Sage. That's the part that gets me more than anything with this foursome scenario. I don't think she's in to girls at all. One of the few HOTs that seems fully straight.
She doesn't even necessarily have to have hinted at bisexual leanings because that's more about sexual orientation in terms of actively pursuing someone for a relationship of some kind. A straight girl could very well kiss another girl or even get a bit naughty with another girl for fun but still be straight. However, even with that in mind, I think Sage having a full-on foursome with other girls just doesn't seem like something she'd do.

This has to be a dream
Didn't want to say it, but I had that thought as well. It's the way that Quinn and Riona seem like they're happily presenting themselves to the MC right in front of Sage that has me thinking this is a bit strange. :unsure:

I think DPC made this preview just because it could cause a serious discussion :KEK:
Yeah, they know what they're doing by releasing this preview, that's for sure. ;)

May 26, 2020
This has to be a dream or he show us the picture of Jill again and goodbye girls
Didn't want to say it, but I had that thought as well. It's the way that Quinn and Riona seem like they're happily presenting themselves to the MC right in front of Sage that has me thinking this is a bit strange. :unsure:
If this is MC's dream, then it's my dream too. And y'all are destroying it!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is just a test by Sage, because at first she allowed the MC to have fun with every girl he wanted because they are not in relationship, maybe this is her way to see if the MC could devoted his time and body for her only before getting in a relationship with the MC
After being such a cool chick, if Sage starts playing mind games (like every woman in the history of fucking ever), I'm putting her back on the shelf! :mad:

Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes