Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ok Wiz,
I will just put a couple out there if that is ok, but if you like we can discuss more.
Let me reiterate I am a former Patreon supporter and I bought the game on steam when I got critical on DPC about his story and he banned me from his Patreon (still wanted my money though, but anyone would have done that)

Ok-
Things that make no sense-
M&J- pretty much that whole deal with them. Either friend or thruple. The early hyper over reaction of the MC who is fucking everything that walks but gets so upset he ghosts the girls when Josy shows up.. no good rationale for that. They "lied" oh whatever. Josy said she was cheating and he cheated with her and on her... that whole mess made no sense.

Now the reconciliation scene in the library- if they say yes, you magically can't make your meet with Jade? And you are blocked from her forever. Cathy too for that matter. No sense whatsoever.

The Milfy ladies in the bar, why would anything else matter when you are there? No good explanation.

Jill Blackmailed by Tybalt- they have no photo evidence of the MC doing anything to wreck that party (now if you are stupid enough to hit him back after his girly slap I could see him threatening police action, but you have witnesses that will testify he hit you first)

So exactly what or why would Jill worry about with Tybalt threatening the MC? There is no evidence of him doing anything wrong. Derek actually did the deed and all he did was set off the fire alarm system. His Dad apparently has somehow stolen Maya's college loan money and I am sure he can get his boy out of trouble with those ill gotten (stupidly I might add) gains.

Sage who is so paranoid she is spying on Chad, and observant enough to notice a number of those things, has some kind of blindness that she has a prostitution and drug cartel operating out of the next room in the sorority house!?!?! She is portrayed as being a much deeper thinker than our initial impression, and observant and has good taste to fuck anyone other than Chad, so how is she missing all that? The HOT Code? Bullshit. She is smarter than that. All she has to do is just listen.

Stephen Burke somehow is in charge of the scholarship program?? He is basically probably running the Cartel and our resident bad girl Quinn, who plans her moves like a chess game is just a patsy???? I don't think so...Not only that, it is a sure thing Riona is somehow going to go down with the ship as this all crashes down...

Bella- the scene waaaaaaay back in the beginning when our boy is kissing her in the library breaks to black with his, I would have called out for help bullshit.... yeah he isn't hinting that she is not going to go Leah level psycho on him... not at all....

Basically if you actually try and put together a Vin Diagram of the plot, to track it, you end up with such a mess. We are shut out of so many things just because of our "affinity" of DIK or CHIK. We are shut out of possibilities with our MILFY teachers if we choose to have an open relationship with our thruple..... We have Jill who is certainly smart, and Quinn also smart, and Sage also smart all being made out to be stooges....

It really is a matter of the way DPC is telling, or trying to tell his story. Sure, it is his right to tell it his way, but it is our right, to express our concerns and or thoughts on this.

As I have said- I am a major fan of his renders. He does some of the best in the business. His wingmen have heart. Maybe only Chris from Leap of Faith is at the same level as his wingmen. The Hellweek was pretty fun stuff, but even that had some issues. I guess that I don't make it clear enough that I like parts of what he does, I just wish he was a better writer and could actually make his plots make sense. Instead of keeping it manageable, he keeps introducing more complications to his work, and I do think he is quickly going to ratchet down the girl choices even more in very short order, unless he fluffs another episode or 4 to stretch it all out.

A lot of all of the above has been rehashed a dozen times throughout this forum's discussions. I am more than willing to be labeled as an asshole for being critical of someone who deserves it, and I accept that all his fans may not like what I say, but I will still say it, as long as he writes the crappy way he is.
Peace
I've read it a bit before starting writing and most of these could be classified as poor writing at best. A plot hole is a contradiction, and as far as I've read before writing (I'll read it fully as I write) I haven't seen any.

Yeah, DPC doesn't look like he handles criticism very well.

Most of us agree that the MC overreacted after Josy came in episode 3. When Josy said "We are all cheaters here" I though to myself "Well, speak for yourself". If the MC feels like a cheater at least it should have been justified to us players with some inner though or something. Those little things are the things that make us not empatize with the MC when we should.

Making Jade and Cathy not compatible with the M&J path is legitimate. I prefer being able to choose, more branching and facing consecuences for actions, but making some paths block others is fine too. I think Jade was well done. In the M&J path you arrive at the meeting place with both girls, Jade see is and not wanting to be recognized leaves fast. I don't see a problem with this. Cathy on the other hand makes no sense, MC rejects Cathy on the M&J path without informing the player or at least telling us why. Same with the bar interactions, at least there he tells us why we can't pursue them and Jill at the same time. I'd prefer the ability to fuck it up and face consecuences, but at least we are given a reason.

The MC was seen at the mansion, he wasn't invited and he's known for not liking Tybalt and the preps. I think it's enough to sue him, maybe not enough for a gilty veredict, but being tried could be very bad for someone financially impared as the MC. Jill knows this. As long as it's solid enough to blackmail Jill it's all that Tybalt needs.

I mean, Sage found panties in Chad's bag. She looks like the blind type when she's in a relationship, but she's not THAT stupid. She delegates a lot in Quinn, and she abused this to do her thing. Last year it looked like she was more careful than this one. Being smart doesn't mean not being gullible.

Burke seems to be able to cook the books to give tution to his whores. It doesn't sound unlikely at all.

That Bella scene is foreshadowing something, yes. Is that a problem?

I've complained a lot about the DIK system, a lot. Specially about the library scene, and how the game shouldn't check on affinity but on actions based on that affinity. This way we get MC who acted exactly the same towards M&J or Quinn and are rejected "because affinity". It doesn't make much sense.

I don't think you are an asshole or anything. You criticize things you don't like and that's fair, but none of them are plotholes and only a few could be considered poor writing. To me it just looks like you don't like this kind of game.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I find it funny you guys are arguing the law in a game where a parent can withhold money from student loans because his daughter is gay and there are apparently no repurcussions to be had.

If DPC wants Tybalt to sue and the flimsy "evidence" is good enough, that'll be the way of things.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Taking this discussion in another direction, I think that too many adult games fall into the story trope of needing a central mystery (or mysteries) to compel the player. The problem with mysteries is that they're hard to write. Professional writers can struggle to put together a compelling mystery because of all the components that go into it. But 99% of adult game devs are not professional writers, and it shows. DPC got away with it in AL, but I think the scope of BaDIK has strained his abilities. Frankly, in AL the major twist/mystery plays out in the background for most of the game before exploding on the scene late in the game; so it was easier to hide. But in BaDIK the mysteries are taking center stage, with multiple concurrent stories. I think this has resulted in BaDIK's narratives feeling poorly constructed. I won't say they suffer from plot holes, or even inconsistencies, but they just feel sloppy. If it was just one story line, that would be one thing, but it isn't:

Does Maya's conflict with her father and the student loans make sense under scrutiny?
Why is Bella included as a LI, and will her mysterious background make sense?
Does the blackmail story make sense? Is that a realistic threat that Tybalt could cause trouble for the MC?
And what's the deal with Jill and her background? Is she the MC's aunt?
What is Quinn's plan, and how is Tommy involved? They seem in way over their head.

Any one of these story lines could probably be compelling enough on their own, but we have five of them. For some of these stories, I feel like the continued mystery is unhelpful, and that we as the audience should know a lot more even if the character's don't. The hook of a mystery makes sense, but you don't always need to rely on it, especially if you aren't able to assemble the clues in a compelling way. Instead, we're sitting here debating if the connective tissue within the stories make sense- and that isn't what you want if you're the creator. If your stories are causing people to pause and ask if this makes sense, then you have a problem. Even if logical answers are possible, the story just needs to flow without requiring players to debate about it on a forum. If assembling the story as a series of mysteries is hurting the connective tissue then you need to try a different approach.

Reactions: moskyx and DavDR

Siriustalent

Jun 11, 2020
Hey guys,
Just wanted to see if someone could clarify why some of the gallery scenes are 50%, like the first maya scene and first quinn scene. I have played the whole game through 6 or 7 times now and I cant seem to figure out how to get them to 100%. Idk if they are just suppose to be 50% or if they do get to 100% with different decisions.

Thanks.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Guys, I have a question. How to properly pronounce Sage's name? Up to this time I always called her /sage:/, but the right way to say it /seɪʤ/. Correct?

Yeah, that's how I would do it.
In English, pretty much as it's spelled, with a long A and a short E
In English saying that something is pronounced the way it's spelled means literally nothing :ROFLMAO: . English spelling is magic.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Evidence. Where is the evidence? And I don't mean a statement from someone that so and so was seen at such and such a place and that a crime occurred. That's not worth the paper it's printed on. Any lawyer in the world could knock that one down, assuming that any Judge would hear it. The Police wouldn't even start an investigation, it doesn't meet the standards of probable cause.

You're getting way ahead of yourself because there's nothing here that a jury would even be empanelled to listen to, much less convinced of.

As I said earlier one of the most important of the lawyerly arts is the throwing of cold water upon the hyperventilating client. And that's exactly what would happen here because neither the Police, nor the Courts, nor the Family Lawyers are going to waste their time over a Fraternity prank. The insurance company will take one look at it, decide it would cost too much to investigate it and would promptly pay the settlement (well, prompt by insurance company standards).
All Tybalt needs is enough to start an investigation. He has multiple witnesses who saw the MC and Derek there throwing eggs. Even if the DIKS are willing to lie to the police about where the MC was and what happened, if the cops start asking around there are a bunch of HOTs and non-prep guests who could put Derek and the MC at the scene. I'm skeptical all of them would fail to mention the MC. Combine that with any remaining physical evidence (neither the MC or Derek were wearing gloves when they broke in, for example) and I think there is a potential case.

Remember, Tybalt can throw money at PIs to turn up evidence, so the fact that normally a DA wouldn't waste time on a case like this doesn't matter. If Tybalt can find enough for a search warrant, then they'd definitely turn up Derek's stolen items and things snowball. If Tybalt already reported the stag head missing that's a very bad look for the MC. If he didn't it's harder to prove the items were stolen, but that head is so distinctive (and Tybalt's had it at least 3 years) that I like their odds.

(For simplicity I'm ignoring Derek's Rooster posts or the MC's possible dick pic.)

And again, I'm not saying Tybalt needs to prove the MC guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. He just needs enough evidence that the MC requires a lawyer to defend himself. I think that's easily plausible if Tybalt goes all out. It's certainly more plausible than, for example, the timeline of events in Episode 5.

Now I agree that even if the threat is real, Jill's handling of it is terrible. There are more effective ways to deal with the problem than submitting to Tybalt's demands and trying to hide that from the MC. But that doesn't make Tybalt's threat empty.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Taking this discussion in another direction, I think that too many adult games fall into the story trope of needing a central mystery (or mysteries) to compel the player. The problem with mysteries is that they're hard to write. Professional writers can struggle to put together a compelling mystery because of all the components that go into it. But 99% of adult game devs are not professional writers, and it shows. DPC got away with it in AL, but I think the scope of BaDIK has strained his abilities. Frankly, in AL the major twist/mystery plays out in the background for most of the game before exploding on the scene late in the game; so it was easier to hide. But in BaDIK the mysteries are taking center stage, with multiple concurrent stories. I think this has resulted in BaDIK's narratives feeling poorly constructed. I won't say they suffer from plot holes, or even inconsistencies, but they just feel sloppy. If it was just one story line, that would be one thing, but it isn't:

Does Maya's conflict with her father and the student loans make sense under scrutiny?
Why is Bella included as a LI, and will her mysterious background make sense?
Does the blackmail story make sense? Is that a realistic threat that Tybalt could cause trouble for the MC?
And what's the deal with Jill and her background? Is she the MC's aunt?
What is Quinn's plan, and how is Tommy involved? They seem in way over their head.

Any one of these story lines could probably be compelling enough on their own, but we have five of them. For some of these stories, I feel like the continued mystery is unhelpful, and that we as the audience should know a lot more even if the character's don't. The hook of a mystery makes sense, but you don't always need to rely on it, especially if you aren't able to assemble the clues in a compelling way. Instead, we're sitting here debating if the connective tissue within the stories make sense- and that isn't what you want if you're the creator. If your stories are causing people to pause and ask if this makes sense, then you have a problem. Even if logical answers are possible, the story just needs to flow without requiring players to debate about it on a forum. If assembling the story as a series of mysteries is hurting the connective tissue then you need to try a different approach.
There's not a game, movie, TV series out there that if mulled over long enough people are going to think they've found holes. That's why "suspension of disbelief" is necessary when absorbing most fiction. Some people have more tolerance for this than others. And those that don't, keep insisting their opinion is important... :p

tumblr_cfabe59f4c8582d74ece339f5d1271a8_a060beef_500.jpg tumblr_22d687f0b563c40d1c9d236d2205c747_032e0bac_500.jpg tumblr_d00f76445869b261ca1a4c3d2f3fa1af_765ee4f8_500.jpg tumblr_82b0c63120563161d0afa44170bd27e2_18e354ec_500.jpg tumblr_149a3792f58fdb9341e30edbbae80211_15081150_500.jpg

That awkward moment when your girlfriend tells you to talk dirty to her for the first time...you do and she responds...WHAT did you say!?!? :oops: Hey, you asked for it.

View attachment 951052
Yeah, "Suck my cock you fucking cum bucket", is not necessarily what she means when she asks you to talk dirty...

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All Tybalt needs is enough to start an investigation. He has multiple witnesses who saw the MC and Derek there throwing eggs. Even if the DIKS are willing to lie to the police about where the MC was and what happened, if the cops start asking around there are a bunch of HOTs and non-prep guests who could put Derek and the MC at the scene. I'm skeptical all of them would fail to mention the MC. Combine that with any remaining physical evidence (neither the MC or Derek were wearing gloves when they broke in, for example) and I think there is a potential case.

Remember, Tybalt can throw money at PIs to turn up evidence, so the fact that normally a DA wouldn't waste time on a case like this doesn't matter. If Tybalt can find enough for a search warrant, then they'd definitely turn up Derek's stolen items and things snowball. If Tybalt already reported the stag head missing that's a very bad look for the MC. If he didn't it's harder to prove the items were stolen, but that head is so distinctive (and Tybalt's had it at least 3 years) that I like their odds.

(For simplicity I'm ignoring Derek's Rooster posts or the MC's possible dick pic.)

And again, I'm not saying Tybalt needs to prove the MC guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. He just needs enough evidence that the MC requires a lawyer to defend himself. I think that's easily plausible if Tybalt goes all out. It's certainly more plausible than, for example, the timeline of events in Episode 5.

Now I agree that even if the threat is real, Jill's handling of it is terrible. There are more effective ways to deal with the problem than submitting to Tybalt's demands and trying to hide that from the MC. But that doesn't make Tybalt's threat empty.
I don't know why people are still discussing the legality of Tybalt's claims. He only has to convince Jill that the mc is trouble and subtly coerce her into not seeing him. Which he did. His claims will fall apart once they are challenged, but Jill doesn't know that yet, so she's worried for the mc.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I've been thinking about this since the start, but I think one issue with this game is the lack of dialogue during sex scenes :unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've been thinking about this since the start, but I think one issue with this game is the lack of dialogue during sex scenes :unsure:
You mean descriptive narration like, "your massive shaft barely fits into her shaved cunt, but nothing will prevent you from thrusting deep into her ribbed tunnel"... That kind of shit? Or actual dialogue like, "yeah, fuck me , you like that, fuck me harder, make me cum, oh yeah baby!", you know, some shit like that?

Personally I find it refreshing that the conversation is more realistic, that sex scene with Sage after the movie night was classic, laughing and struggling yet failing to keep the noise down while totally enjoying each other. I think the visuals during the sex scenes are enough, no written description is required, but the conversation was gold:

sa "*Whispers* Ok, stop teasing me... Put it in..."​
mc "*Whispers* Are you sure you won't moan loudly when I do it?"​
sa "*Whispers* It's not that big- OH GOOOD-"​
mc "*Whispers* For fuck's sake, Sage! You have to control it better, if we're gonna do this your way."​
mc "*Whispers* I'm not gonna move my hips until you stop moaning like that."​
sa "*Muffled moans* Give it to me! Give it!!!"​
mc "*Whispers* Hey, did I say you could move?"​
sa "*Muffled moans* Mmm... Yes!"​

This is fun sex, as opposed to cliched porno sex.

Last edited:

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Can someone share a save full unlocked 6 episode? And another question: why in "scenes" after 4 episode I haven't other scenes, just can't scroll down? Thanks

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
You mean descriptive narration like, "your massive shaft barely fits into her shaved cunt, but nothing will prevent you from thrusting deep into her ribbed tunnel"... That kind of shit? Or actual dialogue like, "yeah, fuck me , you like that, fuck me harder, make me cum, oh yeah baby!", you know, some shit like that?

Personally I find it refreshing that the conversation is more realistic, that sex scene with Sage after the movie night was classic, laughing and struggling yet failing to keep the noise down while totally enjoying each other. I thin the visuals during the sex scenes are enough, no written description is required.
Nah, I mean actual dialogue that let's me know that both parties are enjoying what's happening, all we see are facial expressions which is unsatisfactory imo. The cringe shit you were talking about in the beginning isn't what I meant :LOL:

You may like it, which is cool, but I find more satisfaction in seeing the pleasure described tastefully, it's why I prefer reading than just regular ass porn.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I've read it a bit before starting writing and most of these could be classified as poor writing at best. A plot hole is a contradiction, and as far as I've read before writing (I'll read it fully as I write) I haven't seen any.

Yeah, DPC doesn't look like he handles criticism very well.

Most of us agree that the MC overreacted after Josy came in episode 3. When Josy said "We are all cheaters here" I though to myself "Well, speak for yourself". If the MC feels like a cheater at least it should have been justified to us players with some inner though or something. Those little things are the things that make us not empatize with the MC when we should.

Making Jade and Cathy not compatible with the M&J path is legitimate. I prefer being able to choose, more branching and facing consecuences for actions, but making some paths block others is fine too. I think Jade was well done. In the M&J path you arrive at the meeting place with both girls, Jade see is and not wanting to be recognized leaves fast. I don't see a problem with this. Cathy on the other hand makes no sense, MC rejects Cathy on the M&J path without informing the player or at least telling us why. Same with the bar interactions, at least there he tells us why we can't pursue them and Jill at the same time. I'd prefer the ability to fuck it up and face consecuences, but at least we are given a reason.

The MC was seen at the mansion, he wasn't invited and he's known for not liking Tybalt and the preps. I think it's enough to sue him, maybe not enough for a gilty veredict, but being tried could be very bad for someone financially impared as the MC. Jill knows this. As long as it's solid enough to blackmail Jill it's all that Tybalt needs.

I mean, Sage found panties in Chad's bag. She looks like the blind type when she's in a relationship, but she's not THAT stupid. She delegates a lot in Quinn, and she abused this to do her thing. Last year it looked like she was more careful than this one. Being smart doesn't mean not being gullible.

Burke seems to be able to cook the books to give tution to his whores. It doesn't sound unlikely at all.

That Bella scene is foreshadowing something, yes. Is that a problem?

I've complained a lot about the DIK system, a lot. Specially about the library scene, and how the game shouldn't check on affinity but on actions based on that affinity. This way we get MC who acted exactly the same towards M&J or Quinn and are rejected "because affinity". It doesn't make much sense.

I don't think you are an asshole or anything. You criticize things you don't like and that's fair, but none of them are plotholes and only a few could be considered poor writing. To me it just looks like you don't like this kind of game.
You are not going to be able to bring a suit in a court of law against someone for crashing a party. Period. Your lawyer would never agree to bring the suit, even if he did the Judge would dismiss the case out of hand. He would then summon your lawyer to chambers and chew him out, or worse he would chew him out in open court.

Also, Jill has stated in front of all the residents in the Alpha Omega mansion that the MC is welcome there. There is no trespassing.

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
Hey guys,
Just wanted to see if someone could clarify why some of the gallery scenes are 50%, like the first maya scene and first quinn scene. I have played the whole game through 6 or 7 times now and I cant seem to figure out how to get them to 100%. Idk if they are just suppose to be 50% or if they do get to 100% with different decisions.

Thanks.
If i'm not wrong, i think is more to your DIK/CHICK status. If you going for maya's path, best to go CHICK status all the way. Quinn scene is which one? cause quinn scene quite easy to get full without a problem except you missed some steps.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

whatever one means ename144 tells it best.

the threat for MC is credible, even if it were a cause destined for acquittal, there would be a great disparity of means between Mc and Tybalt.

the threat that is not credible is that towards Jill.
Tybalt lies to her, talking about a fire, and now Jill knows, this already completely undermines Tybalt's credibility, if you lie once you may have always lied. it's just a big waste of time to allow other relationships to proceed

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

And you keep missing the point, there is NOT enough to start an investigation. Merely being seen at the scene of a crime is NOT evidence. It doesn't even come close to probable cause. Also, you seem to have an unrealistic sense of fingerprints. First, the kitchen is a common household area, there could be hundreds of set's of prints in that kitchen. You would have to collect and identify all of them, then you would have to get Derek and the MC's fingerprints for a match, that would require a court order which you would never get. You can't press a suit against someone to bleed their bank account without cause. It would probably backfire on you and leave you open to a counter suit for harassment. Your lawyer would know that and refuse to take the case.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes