ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Good points on the poor writing. Perhaps can agree that it is simply more a lack of good decision making and implementation on DPC's part. It's sort of true that this trope isn't my favorite. There are exceptions. I love Timestamps. I hate WVM. I like BaDIK more than most of them though. Probably why I'm so invested in the story, and why things bug me. I haven't spent more than 10 minutes being critical of WVM, because what is the point? Yeah hot girls, the rest is not my cup of tea.

I think my main concern is that this story could show that DPC could write multiple genres or it could prove that he is a one tool in the shed kind of writer. No arguing he has a massive following. I have been very grateful to see some folks come around to question what he is doing.

At the end of the day, not a single thing I say matters. But I still feel the need. I do need to be more mindful that a lot of folks are triggered easily by anything that is not glowing praise of DPC. In any case, good chat and thanks for your input.
Peace
We could take your opinions more seriously if you avoid to try to trigger other peoples , No matter what you say, somehow you always find the way to squeeze in the "Im better, but I can't speak freely, because everyone else who like the game is a fanboy" . You find every possibilities to put yourself some kind of pedestal. Just tell what you want , - although we all know you by now, "Everything is bad writing, DPC is trash " :ROFLMAO:- . and then leave out the last part, where you aiming at other users. Just an advice;)

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Good points on the poor writing. Perhaps can agree that it is simply more a lack of good decision making and implementation on DPC's part. It's sort of true that this trope isn't my favorite. There are exceptions. I love Timestamps. I hate WVM. I like BaDIK more than most of them though. Probably why I'm so invested in the story, and why things bug me. I haven't spent more than 10 minutes being critical of WVM, because what is the point? Yeah hot girls, the rest is not my cup of tea.

I think my main concern is that this story could show that DPC could write multiple genres or it could prove that he is a one tool in the shed kind of writer. No arguing he has a massive following. I have been very grateful to see some folks come around to question what he is doing.

At the end of the day, not a single thing I say matters. But I still feel the need. I do need to be more mindful that a lot of folks are triggered easily by anything that is not glowing praise of DPC. In any case, good chat and thanks for your input.
Peace
We could take your opinions more seriously if you avoid to try to trigger other peoples , No matter what you say, somehow you always find the way to squeeze in the "Im better, but I can speak freely, because everyone else who like the game is a fanboy" . You find every possibilities to put yourself some kind of pedestal. Just tell what you want , - although we all know you by now, "Everything is bad writing, DPC is trash " :ROFLMAO:- . and then leave out the last part, where you aiming at other users. Just an advice;)
I think this board's pretty cool and the conversations are interesting and mostly civil. There are a few polar opposites here, but I wouldn't go as far as to suggest people are getting triggered. Annoyed or frustrated perhaps, but triggered is such an overused term. I'd even go so far as to suggest using that term outside of a trauma situation is poor writing. :p

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't know why people are still discussing the legality of Tybalt's claims. He only has to convince Jill that the mc is trouble and subtly coerce her into not seeing him. Which he did. His claims will fall apart once they are challenged, but Jill doesn't know that yet, so she's worried for the mc.
Personally, I think that makes Jill look worse. If Tybalt has a legitimate case, then at least she's doing something to help. If Tybalt's case is pure smoke and mirrors, it just makes Jill look too stupid to investigate the claims before knuckling under and dumping the MC.

Stupid should never be one of Jill's characteristics.

You are not going to be able to bring a suit in a court of law against someone for crashing a party. Period. Your lawyer would never agree to bring the suit, even if he did the Judge would dismiss the case out of hand. He would then summon your lawyer to chambers and chew him out, or worse he would chew him out in open court.

Also, Jill has stated in front of all the residents in the Alpha Omega mansion that the MC is welcome there. There is no trespassing.
They didn't just crash a party, they turned on the sprinklers and ruined the first floor of a hyper-expensive mansion full of people with influential connections (or are influential in their own right, since the point of that party was to suck up to the guests). That raises the stakes considerably.

And you keep missing the point, there is NOT enough to start an investigation. Merely being seen at the scene of a crime is NOT evidence. It doesn't even come close to probable cause. Also, you seem to have an unrealistic sense of fingerprints. First, the kitchen is a common household area, there could be hundreds of set's of prints in that kitchen. You would have to collect and identify all of them, then you would have to get Derek and the MC's fingerprints for a match, that would require a court order which you would never get. You can't press a suit against someone to bleed their bank account without cause. It would probably backfire on you and leave you open to a counter suit for harassment. Your lawyer would know that and refuse to take the case.
You seem to be confusing unethical behavior with ineffective behavior. Pressing a nonsense suit and filing bogus motions to run up the bill is certainly the former. Sadly, it is not the latter when the disparity in resources is great enough. And I'm confident Tybalt (or his dad) can find a shady lawyer happy to help (if he wants to go the civil route).

As for fingerprints, again, Tybalt doesn't have to play fair. He can hire PIs to get the MC's prints, or even invite him around for a drink to 'settle things amicably' and keep the glass; Jill might realize what he's doing but the MC wouldn't. I also wouldn't recommend the kitchen, I'd recommend the bedrooms where the MC and Derek stole their suits. Much less traffic there and potentially reason to look if the preps notice their clothes are moved.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Ep4 Dik party when the post of Cathy is posted in Dik´s rooster account.
with the bottle game, maybe?

Spin the dildo game in Ep. 4
Ok, yes, the dildo (bottle) game

I always make out with her, because I like it and also like to show her, look bitch what you have missed by being with the other xD. Sorry when I played that part I was very pissed off at her, real life feelings mixed hahaha

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I still have some time before I have to leave but I feel like I need to add to the Jill conversation again, it came to me last night as I was just falling asleep, that there's a ring in the bed drawer in Tybbies room, and it looks like a wedding ring (same asset as the one Bella wears) I think Tybbie could use this conundrum to push Jill into an engagement, I mean its weird that the ring is there, he's probably been planning it for some time now and with this he can move on to his plan... if you ask me it seems cliche as fuck but I mean why not.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Personally, I think that makes Jill look worse. If Tybalt has a legitimate case, then at least she's doing something to help. If Tybalt's case is pure smoke and mirrors, it just makes Jill look too stupid to investigate the claims before knuckling under and dumping the MC.

They didn't just crash a party, they turned on the sprinklers and ruined the first floor of a hyper-expensive mansion full of people with influential connections (or are influential in their own right, since the point of that party was to suck up to the guests). That raises the stakes considerably.

You seem to be confusing unethical behavior with ineffective behavior. Pressing a nonsense suit and filing bogus motions to run up the bill is certainly the former. Sadly, it is not the latter when the disparity in resources is great enough. And I'm confident Tybalt (or his dad) can find a shady lawyer happy to help (if he wants to go the civil route).

As for fingerprints, again, Tybalt doesn't have to play fair. He can hire PIs to get the MC's prints, or even invite him around for a drink to 'settle things amicably' and keep the glass; Jill might realize what he's doing but the MC wouldn't. I also wouldn't recommend the kitchen, I'd recommend the bedrooms where the MC and Derek stole their suits. Much less traffic there and potentially reason to look if the preps notice their clothes are moved.
I don't really agree that Tybalt would go to such an extent to fabricate evidence. The blowback from a failed attempt at such an act would impact his social standing and his future aspirations, he'd have to be a bit of a fucking idiot (oh... yeah...) to do that, as would his friends if they were to become co-conspirators in his fabrication (false witness statements of anything other than trespass).

I don't think Jill is too stupid the way she's handling it, but she's already proven she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But we forgive her for some reason:

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think it would be good that depending on who the MC stays with , the endings change and are not just variations in the scene. For example, there is a game called No More Secrets in which you have multiple endings and with notable differences, for example in some endings time barely advances a few months and we see how life continues, in others time advances a couple of years And we watch the MC as an adult and in another we even see him as an old man. I am not saying that it is necessary for them to show us here the old MC with his wife and children and grandchildren happy, but it would be nice if with some character we saw him marry and have children, with another by leading a more adventurous life because they do not have children and they dedicate to traveling around the world ... and that kind of thing.
I do think we'll see a lot more variations in the endings for this game than we saw for AL. For the most part, the endings in AL were just the same scenes with different characters getting swapped about, like when Liam is waiting for the MC in the car, there could be Melissa, Megan, Rena, or nobody in the back seat, or it could be Rena or the nurse in the front seat, and Liam could be thin or regular weight. There were some greater variations I can remember, like going with Megan to the premiere of the film she was cast in and Melissa having a new appearance if you didn't end up with her, but they were all still just slightly different from each other.

In this game, the endings really should be wildly different from each other and not just the same scenario with different characters in them. Hopefully they will also be quite open-ended because whilst we don't necessarily need to see the MC's life 10 years from now when he's happily married to his chosen LI (or perhaps LIs) and has children, at the very least it should be a hopeful ending where the MC is with his chosen LI(s) and looking forward to the future.

There's not a game, movie, TV series out there that if mulled over long enough people are going to think they've found holes. That's why "suspension of disbelief" is necessary when absorbing most fiction. Some people have more tolerance for this than others. And those that don't, keep insisting their opinion is important... :p
I can mostly suspend my disbelief with this game, like with how the MC is able to nut about 6-7 times in one night in quick succession in Ep 5, but there are couple of instances where, if the writing/story were tightened up a bit, then it could make certain things more believable and less open to criticism.

Not everything has to conform to perfect logic and even legality because if it did then nothing interesting would ever really happen, but perhaps a slightly better explanation/reasoning for some things could have aleviated certain issues.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I still have some time before I have to leave but I feel like I need to add to the Jill conversation again, it came to me last night as I was just falling asleep, that there's a ring in the bed drawer in Tybbies room, and it looks like a wedding ring (same asset as the one Bella wears) I think Tybbie could use this conundrum to push Jill into an engagement, I mean its weird that the ring is there, he's probably been planning it for some time now and with this he can move on to his plan... if you ask me it seems cliche as fuck but I mean why not.
I figured it was an engagement ring that Tybalt was (foolishly) hoping to spring at some point, but fuck me if that eventuates any time soon.

Jill has no interest in Tybalt, plus, if she comes to Bella for advice over little matters concerning the MC (like when she pissed him off by dobbing on Brad), she's definitely going to mentioned if Tybalt proposes, and we all know how Bella will handle that.

The only way things can go really sour is if things get serious between Jill and the MC and Jill catches Bella and the MC fucking, Jill on the rebound may fall into the evil arms of the Tybster and she won't listen to Bella anymore. :eek:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

And you seem to have a blind spot with regards to evidence. We as players know that Derek turned on the sprinklers, the Preps as characters in a story do not know who did it, they only suspect. And they can offer no evidence that the people they suspect did in fact do it.

As to suing the MC, you obviously don't know the first thing about lawsuits, and how they work. I doubt if the Preps even have standing to sue the MC, their insurance company yes, the Preps, probably not. And the insurance company is not going to waste their time and money with a longshot investigation and a lawsuit. That's your case gone right there. Also, the court takes a dim view of people using the court's time to pursue their personal vendetta's.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I can mostly suspend my disbelief with this game, like with how the MC is able to nut about 6-7 times in one night in quick succession in Ep 5, but there are couple of instances where, if the writing/story were tightened up a bit, then it could make certain things more believable and less open to criticism.
So what you're saying is that you're not poking holes in how the mc pokes holes, you're only poking holes in the times when the mc isn't poking holes.?! o_O

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I figured it was an engagement ring that Tybalt was (foolishly) hoping to spring at some point, but fuck me if that eventuates any time soon.

Jill has no interest in Tybalt, plus, if she comes to Bella for advice over little matters concerning the MC (like when she pissed him off by dobbing on Brad), she's definitely going to mentioned if Tybalt proposes, and we all know how Bella will handle that.

The only way things can go really sour is if things get serious between Jill and the MC and Jill catches Bella and the MC fucking, Jill on the rebound may fall into the evil arms of the Tybster and she won't listen to Bella anymore. :eek:
I have a feeling the MC will turn to Bella for comfort if this " I have to stay way from you cause Tybbie is a big ol Meanie Head" thing comes into play, and Bella will probably comfort the MC even though we know there could be consequences to it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't really agree that Tybalt would go to such an extent to fabricate evidence. The blowback from a failed attempt at such an act would impact his social standing and his future aspirations, he'd have to be a bit of a fucking idiot (oh... yeah...) to do that, as would his friends if they were to become co-conspirators in his fabrication (false witness statements of anything other than trespass).

I don't think Jill is too stupid the way she's handling it, but she's already proven she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

But we forgive her for some reason:
also in my opinion it is not in Tybalt's mind to really accuse MC. his whole game is in controlling Jill.

if he raises the complaint everything he said to Jill would no longer be worth it, also in Tybalt's version, he doesn't want to prosecute Mc, but there are other Preps who would like to do it.

however, regardless of the level of the accusation, Jill already makes the figure of the naive, completely trusting Tybalt, as if she did not know him, indeed as if she had a high esteem in him.

it remains a bad segment

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Someone has problems with the Web version of Smartphone in the comments section? Because I get a large empty space between comments and it is very annoying to try to go down to read

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes