Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Just talk to a lawyer, I've tried to explain, repeatedly, why this incident does not rise to the evidentiary standard that would be required for a lawsuit, and a lot of pigheaded people just keep bringing it up.
My answer to you would have been to repeat what was already written in the post, so I prefered not to, but I'll repeat it again now. Tybalt's plot isn't supposed to stand in a trial, it only need to be strong enough to fool Jill and blackmail her, and at that it worked perfectly.

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
I am stuck at the moment. Im trying to do the library scene where oyu put the books back for Bella in episode 6. Ive gotten 4/5 and gone over and over the shelves and cannot find the last one. Is there some kind of trick to it or a way to cheat. I just want past this part so i can finish the episode.

Dec 19, 2019
I am stuck at the moment. Im trying to do the library scene where oyu put the books back for Bella in episode 6. Ive gotten 4/5 and gone over and over the shelves and cannot find the last one. Is there some kind of trick to it or a way to cheat. I just want past this part so i can finish the episode.
Use the official walkthrough.

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
Here is a holiday thought...

You can have a 3 some with any of the BAD girls but the girls can't have the same color hair. Which 2 do you pick?

I would go with Sage and Josy!

Happy Holidays!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
My answer to you would have been to repeat what was already written in the post, so I prefered not to, but I'll repeat it again now. Tybalt's plot isn't supposed to stand in a trial, it only need to be strong enough to fool Jill and blackmail her, and at that it worked perfectly.
That's only because DPC suddenly wrote Jill as someone who was incredibly naive and stupid. My point all along was that this could never reach a trial, wouldn't even make it past the preliminary stage, and could not be considered a reasonable threat by anyone over 12 years old.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You're right, a good defense attorney could easily win the criminal case against the MC. He/she could potentially even be able to win the civil case , given enough time and money. But the point is still that if it gets to the point the MC needs to hire an attorney, Tybalt's threat has already done most of its work.
You're right, a good defense attorney could easily win the criminal case against the MC. He/she could potentially even be able to win the civil case , given enough time and money. But the point is still that if it gets to the point the MC needs to hire an attorney, Tybalt's threat has already done most of its work.
No, read what I wrote. I asked how you could bring a suit based on this drivel that you call evidence. This suit would never get off the ground, much less to trial. And I seriously doubt that the Preps family lawyers would even take the risk once they looked into the pitfalls on the path ahead, such as the fact that Tybalt hired a sorority called the HOT's to act as hostesses at his party, to mingle with and 'entertain' his guest. That a pledge of that sorority, named Lilly, is a stripper who's not shy about telling the world what she does for a living. Or that another pledge named Mona was there to perform sexual services for the plaintiff's Father. Things like that tend to come out during a PUBLIC trial and a pre-trial investigation.

Some of the above are perfectly innocent things, like the HOT's but can still be embarrassing, or be made to look embarrassing, to very important people like the Preps alumni. And while there is a high bar to the standards of evidence necessary to bring a suit or start an investigation, all manner of things can come up during a trial and be easily leaked to the press. And you can bet your last dollar that the defense is going to rake up every shred of dirt they can find and read it into the record and leak it to the press.

There's also the very real danger of a Judge slapping down this very flimsy case from the start, leaving the plaintiff's vulnerable to counter suit's for frivolous action, and unlike the MC who is a stone from which no blood can be squeezed, the Preps have plenty of assets to go after, and their lawyers know that once you cross that threshold of filing an action you expose those assets.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, drama is fine but DPC has a tendency to be too heavy-handed and blatant with it rather than building it in more subtle, gradual, and legitimate ways. They don't have any "proper" villains either because Tybalt's a joke, Chad was nothing, Dawe and the other Jocks are just more of a nuisance, Burke hasn't done anything (yet), Tommy seems like he's back on-side, and even Quinn isn't that problematic for the MC.

DPC has said before that their inspiration came from teen/college comedy movies, but in those there is typically that one character who's a constant thorn in the protagonist's side, someone who is a few notches above the protag on the pecking order and always lets them know it, particularly by besting the protag a few times before eventually getting their comeuppance. None of the apparent antagonist characters match that and I think that's what the game is missing, to actually have someone to pit against the MC and who is a force to be reckoned with that could cause problems for them and their various budding relationships.
Perhaps Vinny could be that once he appears, the game also makes parallelisms between him and the MC

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Perhaps Vinny could be that once he appears, the game also makes parallelisms between him and the MC
Kind of feels like thats exactly whats happening. Vinny being behind the Cathy pic, the Jade video, blackmailing Chad, Quinn getting mugged, etc. We've been in that stage of Vinny screwing with the cast and we just didn't know it was him. We just need him to take center stage now, and we get our villain.

Instead of going with the villain up front, DPC went for the mystery villain angle.

Thats my read of the situation, at least.

Sisko88

Mar 8, 2018
Hello, i start recently the game and at the moment i'm on episode 4.But i am wondering in what time-period is releasing new updates.Thanks in advance :)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hello, i start recently the game and at the moment i'm on episode 4.But i am wondering in what time-period is releasing new updates.Thanks in advance :)
We just recently got episode 6, and I think the general consensus is that it will be many months before we see episode 7. This game is not updated quickly.

Also, if you're playing on Steam be careful- none of your saves will transfer over if you get the episodes for season 2 on here or the Patreon page.

Reactions: Sisko88

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Kind of feels like thats exactly whats happening. Vinny being behind the Cathy pic, the Jade video, blackmailing Chad, Quinn getting mugged, etc. We've been in that stage of Vinny screwing with the cast and we just didn't know it was him. We just need him to take center stage now, and we get our villain.

Instead of going with the villain up front, DPC went for the mystery villain angle.

Thats my read of the situation, at least.
You may be right, but what does Vinny have against MC? The two don't even know each other, so it's difficult to convincingly have them face off as rivals when they eventually meet. In order to have a good rivalry in a story, one of the two parties must have suffered some kind of personal affront.

The last update took over 5 months, but I'm hoping with DPC's new computers, this one will only take 3 to 4 months, but that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Reactions: Sisko88

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
You may be right, but what does Vinny have against MC? The two don't even know each other, so it's difficult to convincingly have them face off as rivals when they eventually meet. In order to have a good rivalry in a story, one of the two parties must have suffered some kind of personal affront.
My guess is its less a vendetta against the MC, and more the DIKs. Its implied he left on bad terms with them. And messing with Chad is the whole DIKs/jocks beef. He hates the jocks, so is messing with them too.

And now he's a drugged up psycho, going overboard on petty revenge.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes