Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It raises a lot of questions, that's for sure. :unsure: Seems like it might be a bit too good to be true.
Ya I'd actually like it if they give us some options there...if it's a group sex option I'd prefer to just reject Riona & Sage and tell Quinn I'd like just her, hah.

rj677

May 30, 2020
Here is a holiday thought...

You can have a 3 some with any of the BAD girls but the girls can't have the same color hair. Which 2 do you pick?

I would go with Sage and Josy!

Happy Holidays!
I would go with Sage, Quinn and Riona :devilish:...

Dammit! Almost a week as passed since that preview and Its still the only thing I can think off when talking about group sex :KEK::KEK:

PS: Merry Christmas DIK Brothers :cool:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That's only because DPC suddenly wrote Jill as someone who was incredibly naive and stupid.
That's another issue where I might agree with you.
My point all along was that this could never reach a trial, wouldn't even make it past the preliminary stage, and could not be considered a reasonable threat by anyone over 12 years old.
I don't agree. Maybe there's not enough grounds to win, but I think Tybalt has a case to at least take it to court. I don't know why you think it's so unreasonable.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

I don't agree. Maybe there's not enough grounds to win, but I think Tybalt has a case to at least take it to court. I don't know why you think it's so unreasonable.
Because any case needs a lot of previous work until actually reaching court. Which is what he's trying so hard to explain: you need solid evidences plus a proper police investigation before even start to bother your possible culprit, and an average lawyer would try to talk you out of it as the case could bring you far more troubles than benefits (especially if you start to move a week after the incident). Now, let's accept they can bribe police to present some made-up proofs and their lawyers are willing to do anything just to keep their jobs: as the therotical point of it is just to cause him financial troubles, all this legal machination only works if the poor MC needs to hire a lawyer, and even in that case there could be lots of them willing to work for free just to bring down a rich guy's "false" claim, as they'd get some good PR and there would be a fair chance of asking for compensations from the counterpart. Jill's incapacity to see this even after knowing MC's version is astonishing for someone of her age and backgrounds.

Now, if we're talking about expelling him from college, that could be another issue considering Burke's role (and if we're willing to accept there's a deep corruption problem at B&R's core that would make it impossible for the MC to get a fair expelling process), but this issue is never raised in game as Tybalt only talks about another guy wanting to sue the MC

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can anyone tell me some of the names of the songs played in the background of this game? The only one Soundhound can find is Punk Rock Flu. But there are like three or four other songs that I'd like to try to find on iTunes. Thanks if you can or can't.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me some of the names of the songs played in the background of this game? The only one Soundhound can find is Punk Rock Flu. But there are like three or four other songs that I'd like to try to find on iTunes. Thanks if you can or can't.
You should have all the songs' names in the music app, just browse them

Reactions: imzahai

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Vinny is the dead brother of the MC in AL. Liam is behind Quinn's drug suppliers, and meets up with Vinny's Bro. They both pledge DIK. Liam's Great Aunt as it turns out, is actually Neil's Nanny AND secretly carried the MC's brother has him and enrolls him at BR. Jacob is the lad's name. Melissa's abusive father is Quinn's uncle, and molested her when she was just a kid. Megan went on to have a career, making sure her family could build hotels. SHE meets Neil under an assumed name and in heavy makeup for an upcoming roll. She actually is the MC's mother, and coincidentally is Jill's mother as well.
Neil knew almost all of the above, sold the story rights to this crazy Swede, who is currently punking all of us on the story.

Just remember, you heard all of whateverthefuckthatwas here first!
Merry Holidays and shit peeps

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

Let me ask you instead, what do you base your opinion on? How extensive is your knowledge of the law? I based my opinion on the advice I received from my best friend, who is a lawyer with more than 25 years of experience as a litigator.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Let me ask you instead, what do you base your opinion on? How extensive is your knowledge of the law? I based my opinion on the advice I received from my best friend, who is a lawyer with more than 25 years of experience as a litigator.
I am going out on a limb here, as I often do.... As you, my loyal face palmers know all to well.

I do not believe that the entire interaction connected to this post is unwarranted. Why? Because DPC thrives on causing trauma to his readers/followers. Clearly this has created a singularity of emotional combat. Clearly this is DPC's goal. Not for the sake of improving the story mind you. Simply to cause conflict amongst his readership.

Soapbox very briefly-
DPC has to resort to some pretty pathetic story points to cause his audience to engage, sometimes over reacting. He is not a great writer folks, he takes what he can and makes it work the best he can to cause us to have a hissy fit.

A far better way to handle it would be for Tybalt to tell Jill, quit seeing this troublemaker, he endangered your piano thoughtlessly while assuring a disastrously embarrassing end to our end of the hazing week party. Further they egged us. Further the cad struck me after I manfully attempted to strike him down... he also has been so brazen as to molest my watermelon while caressing your panties.... oh, why did I have your panties on a watermelon? My dear girl, this is all a misunderstanding. I simply think you belong in your social strata. At our level, we do engage in some eccentric behavior, all in the cause of good clean fun, such as my prepping the afternoon snack of watermelon that you and several guests partook of... Something we will laugh about to our grandchildren... Jill, oh Jill! Why are you running away Jill!?

That would have been far more humorous and made a point, than the poor attempt at blackmail. At best it will cause some hijinks and an appearance before the faculty. Cathy if still around will not vote against him. Jade will not vote against him. If Bella has taken Cathy's place she will promote making it Tybalt's fault. Stephen is embarrassed by his effete worthless son. So in the end, nothing will happen to the MC. Tybalt loses face before both his parents and a peer teacher. And Jill gets to more to the next level above watching Tybalt sniff her panties and pound a helpless melon thus raping said melon, which could not give consent.
End Soap Box
That, my friends is how a true college comedy would have gone....
peace.

• Haha
Reactions: RonnieBoi

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Just look in the music tab on the main screen, it list all the songs and artist.

Reactions: an496 and Talmadge

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
it seems very strange to me it is a gift from Sage to MC .. it could be a test, given the recent sunburn of her on the betrayal of Chad ..

if instead it was Quinn's idea it could be the beginning of the war on Sage for command of the HOTs.
My first thought was it was a test for the MC. I hadn't really considered it could be Quinn Taking over the HOTS.

But what if its actually neither and its Quinn trying to force Sage in to admitting and acting on her developing feelings for the MC.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My first thought was it was a test for the MC. I hadn't really considered it could be Quinn Taking over the HOTS.

But what if its actually neither and its Quinn trying to force Sage in to admitting and acting on her developing feelings for the MC.
DPC certainly hit the mark with that preview.

from the experience of the previous ones, i don't think DPC spoils something important, even more so now that we are very far from the next release.

the girl who tests a boy is a fairly common cliché, I do not see it far-fetched, but it would be necessary previously that the story between Sage and Mc had taken some steps forward. in the current state of the relationship it would make little sense, MC / we players on a couple of occasions can expose ourselves on our sentimental involvement with Sage, but they would not justify Sage's "trap".

What was Sage going to tell MC when they were hugging in bed after he treated her?

for now Sage has 2 out of 3 previews

Last edited:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
DPC certainly hit the mark with that preview.

from the experience of the previous ones, DPC spoils something important, even more so now that we are very far from the next release.

the girl who tests a boy is a fairly common cliché, I do not see it far-fetched, but it would be necessary previously that the story between Sage and Mc had taken some steps forward. in the current state of the relationship it would make little sense, MC / we players on a couple of occasions can expose ourselves on our sentimental involvement with Sage, but they would not justify Sage's "trap".

What was Sage going to tell MC when they were hugging in bed after he treated her?

for now Sage has 2 out of 3 previews
Or it may be just some dream sequence like Sage preview from last episode.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Or it may be just some dream sequence like Sage preview from last episode.

those were previews of the fantastic D&G game, even 2 ...

I don't think it's a dream, it would be quite "unfair" to give a preview of something that doesn't happen.

think if as a preview of the last episode we had had some images of Lynette ... it would have been delirium ...

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes